Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese got this in patch 2.1 I think, so we might be getting it here, but will be 3-4 months before we see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      trade please.

So I can make 200 alternates to farm catacombs everyday and transfer those gems to me. Plz.
      That's why most items are bound, those will not be available for trade.

Comment

• actually r2 didnt put many stufs that were supposed to be in earlier patches so why put trade?lol and like condor sayd people would make alts and get gems,crypt tokens,socked rods,crypt keys etc

Comment

• So let us pay balens to "unbind" items. Then Condor's 200 alts can farm and wait for the patch where vouchers turn into locked balens, then unbind all their stuff with their accumulated "locked balens" and send it to back to his main.

Comment

• lol guys don't jump like this...it was just an idea!

Comment

• In guild trade

I was wondering if there are plans for in game player to player trading or gold buying/Balen via players. My thoughts on this would be to create either an in guild trade facility or server wide trade facility that would allow items to be traded or auctioned and gold could be bought with balens and vice a versa. This has been a topic of discussion in my guild and we all thought it would be a good addition to the game. It would allow players who are not able to purchase balens via cash to access balens and help even out the toon strength across the server instead of the cashers having the full advantage. I understand this is not a simple concept to accomplish, more items may need to be added for purchase in order to bring in more cash flow from the cashers to compensate but like I said just an idea that has been thrown around. Thanks for the ear, BooomStick

Comment

• What's stopping me from putting 100 alts (farming gems) in my guild?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• They would have to limit the number of accounts a person can per server like every other game that has a similar system.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    What's stopping me from putting 100 alts (farming gems) in my guild?
                    the bound system perhaps? maybe if they finally put the trading system, they make all the items into bound so they can't be traded anyway?
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• That would make the Idea obsolete lol. The only effective way would be to limit the number of accts a person can per server and that is not very difficult as a lot of games do so already. They can monitor the number of accounts via IP address. This does cause minor headaches for households with multiple players but it is a solveable issue.

Comment

• yet another trade suggestion

yes i know this trading things has been mentioned thousand of times.

I just want add one more suggestion to enable trading or sending items between players of certain level of friendship.

that's it, enough said, too many trading suggestion already.

thank you very much

Comment

• and you just come here to spam? -_-

Comment

• Im bored, this kind of thread just... too much
                            AeonFlux
                            Mage
                            S3 Worg Lair Europe
                            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• is not good to say trade what or which items?
                              cause you can buy items which you like get free, or just playing everyday to earn them, so why trade? make sure it is a noob quest, cause you like stronger players in guild earn items then you beg them to give it to you !! is not it?!!

Comment

• no, thank you.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X