Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Big "I want an auction/trading system" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading

It would be great if we could trade (we can give others roses) ! Some that don't pay for balens have tough time getting the mounts or fate scraps collected but only if in a guild. It would build a collection when the events are limited to a certain number of days.
    Would be great to hear insight on this.

thank you,
    Have a great play

Comment

• Giving others roses is not representative of a trading system, if anything it is an example of a gifting system. Roses also don't really affect game balance, whereas event items, rods, whips, crystals, etc. moving around between players and accounts is too vulnerable to exploitation.

Comment

• Enough with these threads. Trade will happen if they bring it over. That is put in the "comming soon" list since the game came out last year. So we don't know. Also stop with the "exploitation" If you played any other mmo out there you would know it isn't as bad as you all make it sound to be. If this is your first mmo you played then I suggust you try out other mmos before jumping to conclusions. The worse case scenerio we will have is those stupid spam bots.

Comment

• trading

how about trading? so players can trade items with friends

Comment

• how about checking the forum before asking? this is like the 17652757th topic about trading.
            =/
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Suppose to be in patch 1.5... but R2 apparently decides to not implement it in game because it will reduce their sales
              (IE: Mount and Fashion, they don't want players to be able to trade and want them to pay balens to get the mount and fashion themselves)
              trading is only possible with unbound suff, i have never come across any unbound fashion shard and mount wips

Comment

• Last time i checked very few people have the 2-3 spare accounts good enough to help make their main account lots better this is the worst thing i have ever hear honestly. Yes 40s easy, maybe 50s with help and 60s never in a million years are there people sitting around making multi accounts up to the br to do moon nm or even normal. Than if you ever wanted 70s complete impossible you logic is flawed. Anyone that plays the game with an end goal of 49 shouldnt need help getting gear. From there on out no one has the time to make 4 accounts to do this and definitely no point in spending on 4 when you put that into 1 it would be much better anyway.

Comment

• Rly dont know why ppl want AH soo bad they think its the best thing ever ..... U all know u can buy items only for balens and every singel item have a minimum price and if the prices go after average price ppl will exploid the minimum price to make it higher . Even if wee get Ah ppl will rage here Oh no! why can we buy things only for balens anodher cash thing fu why u never make something for no-cashers ( yes i can see the future ).

Comment

• Some Suggestion that will help us ukasher

would it be possible to include a one dollar recharge as well as the 5 dollar ect. Its because i always get £5 voucher of ukash and after the 5 dollar i get like a £1 remaining and i want to use that as well to recharge. Or you could let us ukasher enter any amount of money we want(so there is no limit like $5 and $10) you give us the balens according to a percentage eg. i put in $1.55 of ukash and the percentage is 100 balens for every dollar, so that mean that i will get 155 balens.

Comment

• Dont make same thread over and over
                      AeonFlux
                      Mage
                      S3 Worg Lair Europe
                      OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                        Dont make same thread over and over
                        This is an old thread, some people just necro'ed it -_-;
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• trading/sell among players

Hello this is my first time ever posting on a forum but i think that the game should implement some sort of shop where you can place an item in whether it be armor of gold or whatever and you then request what you want for it. for example if you have an excess of lvl 1 crystaliods and you dont need them for anything you could post them for sell and get more than 500 gold from people who need them. same with insignia and other items. this is just something i thought would be a cool way of getting people to interact more with each other and another way you could help out other players

Comment

• This is the 1824647th post on this.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	auunp3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1677238

Comment

• to be considered ...

I want to send useful items for my friend
                                please provide the facility to send the items to friends or other people
                                and if you can also provide a solo player dungeon so not only multi-player dungeon,,

Comment

Working...
                                X