Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    . Why don't people understand this.... No matter how much you "work" for it you can't catch up. It's virtually impossible todo so. Stop using that stupid excuse just bc you want he to stay since you can't win w/o it.
    You can't catch up to people who work harder AND longer than you. People keep forgetting that the HS system is fair to the both casher and non-cashers, people can't buy instant win with balens for holy seal unlike almost all other things in this game.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

. Why don't people understand this.... No matter how much you "work" for it you can't catch up. It's virtually impossible todo so. Stop using that stupid excuse just bc you want he to stay since you can't win w/o it.
      At least daily in the BG, I will get hit with a 3 round HS Stun. In say 1 out of 3 fights that this happens, I still win. Like all other aspects of the game, no ONE thing controls how the fight will go. Your toon is more than the sum of its parts.

I find that most of the people who hate HS, are those that think that only level matters, and that HS is "slowing them down" or "holding them back" yet blame others for fully using an aspect of the game.

Here are some other things I see a lot from people complaining...
      Mages wouldnt win if they didnt heal.
      You wouldnt have won if it wasnt for those runes!
      Knights have too much HP.
      Archers get too many turns.
      Mages can do too many AOE skills.
      You would have lost if wasnt for that Hamster ball, knights.

The list is endless.
      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post

I must admit i laughed at this one. Hamster Ball ROFL.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

At least daily in the BG, I will get hit with a 3 round HS Stun. In say 1 out of 3 fights that this happens, I still win. Like all other aspects of the game, no ONE thing controls how the fight will go. Your toon is more than the sum of its parts.

I find that most of the people who hate HS, are those that think that only level matters, and that HS is "slowing them down" or "holding them back" yet blame others for fully using an aspect of the game.

The list is endless.
          regardless of what anyone thinks hs is indeed unfair and ruins the whole aspect of pvp. Tell me other mmos that allow you to stun for the whole battle? I can't even name one. Can you? Anyways it's getting nerf'd in 2.0. So it doesn't really matter now but I assure you will see ppl crying that they lost there hs and the game is just too hard for them bc the didn't build there toons well and rely on stun to win there battles.

Comment

Funny that people who qq'ed about HS usually also the one who glorified Dryad Blessings. Double standard, i tell ya!

Comment

The list is endless.
              Yes if you are 10K+ Br stronger then them you can still overcome a 3 turn stun. The point is anyone near your BR will destroy you with HS when you could otherwise win. Only way to overcome 3 turn stun is to spend heavy on your toon to pump your BR up high enough that you can spot anyone 3 turns of free pure dps and still kill them, thus it is in an indirect way, P2W system

Comment

^
                Pretty much that.
                East coast archer.

Comment

I like holyseal in a way that it helps slow level and let BR catch up. Before BW was introduced, there were a lot of people in my server lvl 60+ with about 30k BR struggling to do MD. (ofcourse they will) They get till boss knowing that they cannot make it and ask for help that they got stuck there and someone or other will help them. Lot of them think only by leveling they get stronger since they can get higher level gear. They later realize that they did mistake and can't go back or no easy fix, they quit game.

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                    Yes if you are 10K+ Br stronger then them you can still overcome a 3 turn stun. The point is anyone near your BR will destroy you with HS when you could otherwise win. Only way to overcome 3 turn stun is to spend heavy on your toon to pump your BR up high enough that you can spot anyone 3 turns of free pure dps and still kill them, thus it is in an indirect way, P2W system
                    This is pure and utter nonsense. Have you guys personally experienced this, or are you guys simply assuming? The amount of fake statements in this forum is seriously out of the world.

I get stunned anywhere between 1-3 turns in BG against fellow Mages near or exceeding my own BR/medal, and I still win.

*//Paragraph edited out.

HS is merely a tool. A tool is only as useful as the person wielding it. Don't blame it on HS if you lose to a -->weaker<-- opponent. Your own inferior skills/timings probably cost you the fight more than the immobility did. If you lost to a stronger opponent, chances are you'd lose anyway with or without getting stunned.
                    Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 09-17-2013, 04:12 AM. Reason: Don't need drama queens coming after me.
                    [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                    Frostie
                    Mage
                    VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                      Don't level up too fast, try to get max seal at your level range before you level up. If you level up too fast then your hs is very low.
                      Word, if you level too fast, then your everything is very low. Build your BR first, not your exp.

Comment

regardless of what anyone thinks hs is indeed unfair and ruins the whole aspect of pvp. Tell me other mmos that allow you to stun for the whole battle? I can't even name one. Can you? Anyways it's getting nerf'd in 2.0. So it doesn't really matter now but I assure you will see ppl crying that they lost there hs and the game is just too hard for them bc the didn't build there toons well and rely on stun to win there battles.
                        Just because it's not seen elsewhere does not make it 'indeed unfair and ruins the whole aspect of pvp'. Please try and separate opinion from fact. I can and will respect your opinion, but not when you try and pass it off as fact.

I assure you that your predicted crying won't happen. You seem to be misunderstanding something. For the majority of us (Us being people not whining about HS now), HS is not something we see as a way for us to beat stronger opponents. It's simply an avenue for us to make battles go easier/faster. We use it in BG to preserve health. We use it in GA so we don't have to BL. We're not using it just because we 'didn't build (sic) toons well'. We use it because it saves time and effort. Why make the fight last 1.5 minutes when I can stun you and end it in 45 seconds?

Can't speak for the others but here's my humble opinion:

Will the nerf of HS affect me? Definitely. I probably can't run around BG with full health even after 20 straight battles any more.

Will it change the way I fight? No.

Will it make me lose more fights? No. HS helps me preserve health (in BG). It's not an iWin button for me. If I could beat you with HS, I'd beat you without it as well. It'd take longer, but the result doesn't change.

Will I be 'crying that (sic) lost (sic) HS and that the game is too hard for (sic)'? LOL. Seriously?
                        Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 09-16-2013, 11:17 PM.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          Funny that people who qq'ed about HS usually also the one who glorified Dryad Blessings. Double standard, i tell ya!
                          No i can't stand dryads as well. I can't stand either I feel both are unfair and ruin pvp.

Comment

I stun people for 3 turns on my knight and win, and I get stunned for 3 turns on my mage and win (mostly)

I call that Bi-winning!

HS is a tool like any other, use it well and you can win

I'm with the snowman on this, HS is great for maintaining HP in BG
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

No i can't stand dryads as well. I can't stand either I feel both are unfair and ruin pvp.
                              almost feel sorry for u.. ur to lazzy to lvl hs and in bg u get beaten by dryaded lowbie who stuns u for 3 turns. ghehehehe

u must hate cashers too then?? ppl who work there "butt" off in RL to spend it in a game.

u hate almost all aspects of this game then... Go quit is ur option or stop ****** nagging
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

With all due respects,

There are some people in this game who hates people who have started earlier than them and have played harder than them. They expect they CAN catch up with these people.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X