X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
    reset )

small sacrifice imo but huge win the rest of the month
    Even then you're paying for your choice with vouchers or balens, you still worked hard and earnt it
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

but to get back totally on topic is ye ppl will prolly quit this game because of holy seal just like alot of ppl dont like the p2w format or as like alot of ppl dont like that this game takes alot of time.

everyone has there cons and pros but deal with the game as it is now
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
        Even then you're paying for your choice with vouchers or balens, you still worked hard and earnt it
        when they give locked balens for vouchers, u might be sad
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          ty and i still stun ur *** :P

and then i get massively owned by u.. hahaha but u worked hard and payed for it (no hard feelings here)
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
            ty and i still stun ur *** :P

and then i get massively owned by u.. hahaha but u worked hard and payed for it (no hard feelings here)
            Hehe, I think there are level 60s that stun me

I sometimes get frustrated in arena when I only get one attack in, but hey ho I made my choices, can't have everything
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              when they give locked balens for vouchers, u might be sad
              ill see then

just another adjustment to this game that every patch brings.

and if u are referring to the "1 to a million" ratio they will be converted a had to start feel sad a long time ago :P
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

lol seal is not so important now as it is caped (talents are one more time in the front) you do not need max seal (for each level) you can easily have two levels lower seal (you will be sealed for one turne) but heck you will have other talents which are more important than seal.
                Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                  lol seal is not so important now as it is caped (talents are one more time in the front) you do not need max seal (for each level) you can easily have two levels lower seal (you will be sealed for one turne) but heck you will have other talents which are more important than seal.
                  uhm with the current talents the only lvl that helps alot is lvl 1 also are the most other skills useless.
                  • S69 - Corftey ravine
                  • H4D3S
                  • lvl 76 archer
                  • 103k br

Comment

i am mage i have a lot of usefull talents if you dont
                    see the use in the talents it is your problem let see i have barrier each level 1% less damage, than restoration (more heal from suntoria) than talent which cools down bless light, misfotune talent (more damage from damnation ) and so on and on.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

also seal is realy usefull only in arena and Bg in other areas it is not.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

i am mage i have a lot of usefull talents if you dont
                        see the use in the talents it is your problem let see i have barrier each level 1% less damage, than restoration (more heal from suntoria) than talent which cools down bless light, misfotune talent (more damage from damnation ) and so on and on.
                        also seal is realy usefull only in arena and Bg in other areas it is not.
                        i didnt say i have a problem with not have other talents lvled and also i see the use of them but i decide to keep my hs maxed.

for my own i made the choice to be able to stun ppl for 3 turns and get my whips.

and u gonna tell me arena isnt important? if there is a place u cant affort to loose its arena if u dont have enough insignia to do ur things
                        • S69 - Corftey ravine
                        • H4D3S
                        • lvl 76 archer
                        • 103k br

Comment

So HS is getting nerfed because of whiners?
                          They were given the same opportunity as everyone else yet so many decided not to slowly level & develop theirs.
                          So now they whinge & whine & the players who invested the time & effort to raise their HS are now going to be punished by having their HS nerfed, what a load of **!

You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                            So HS is getting nerfed because of whiners?
                            They were given the same opportunity as everyone else yet so many decided not to slowly level & develop theirs.
                            So now they whinge & whine & the players who invested the time & effort to raise their HS are now going to be punished by having their HS nerfed, what a load of **!

You whiners, build your HS like everyone else who did & quit being sooks because you want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter in easy mode & don't want to have to build your char!
                            I think what will have happened is that the heavy cashers on new servers over in China will have whined, and money talks
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

in my opinion this thing has only one broken part ...... u can use it more than once per battle ... i get 3 times stunn all the time and i have no problem with that the one's thet stuned me warked harder played more so i respect that thing is that ppl that stun me 3 times do it again in 1 min so i get to hit only 3 times ..... that is the only thing i hate rest is only respect for the ppl that played more and harder then me ... u can't aspect to join today and in the next week to beat everione just to be fair for u ... what if i joined today and beat u that play for 1 year ? do u think that will be fair ? so don't complain about it just play when i started playing there was no xp incrase buff so it is easyer for lower lvl to get big lvl and do the HS lvl up faster u have to play for at leas 4 hours a day to "keep up" with others some pplm play this game for 7-12 hours a day (i only managet to play it for 12 h 1 time :P) SO STOP THIS QQ AND TRY HARDER HS IS GOOD AS IT IS

Comment

Hell if I had known this I could have used all the XP leveling my HSD & be level 80 now, totally ripped off because of sooks again!

They did it in another game Princess Punk Flower, yeah I left that one also when they brought in the rune systems & allowed monster hunters to become PvPers overnight all because they moaned & whined because they sucked at PvP!
                                The real PvPers had their builds screwed overnight, we were penalised for having patience & actually building our toons, I see its happening again here in wartunes. You cry babies make me sick, stay out of war games if you can't handle the heat!

Comment

Working...
                                X