Holy Seal People Quitting Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    In all brutal honesty, there isn't real fun in an extreme P2W game unless you belong to the 1% of the extreme cashers.
    Depends upon your expectations I think, keep them realistic and you always have fun, much the same can be said in life
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
      Yes, but you missed my point, they were close in BR but beat you with stun right? Take away the HS and they would be level 80 with hardcore troops, suddenly they aren't close in BR any more, and you can't kill their troops....

They still have all those 100s of millions of exp, they put them in stun and not level

What you're actually asking for is to remove the months of playtime they worked their ***** off for to get all that exp...
      You do know there are other talents than just stun right? If there was no HS they would probably boost up there other talents instead. I personally think a nerf to HS and a boost in other talents would actually be best. It would actually give diversity to the talent system instead of all one way pump. Again I am not "whining" about holy seal. I am stating my disagreements about it. Which is totally different than a "whine". The thread starter was more "whiny" than me.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        You do know there are other talents than just stun right? If there was no HS they would probably boost up there other talents instead. I personally think a nerf to HS and a boost in other talents would actually be best. It would actually give diversity to the talent system instead of all one way pump. Again I am not "whining" about holy seal. I am stating my disagreements about it. Which is totally different than a "whine". The thread starter was more "whining" than me.
        Sorry, but for diversity I'm reading *more chance to beat a player who started months ahead of me*

Unless you're cashing pretty hard that should never happen
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

Comment

Perhaps, what R2 can do is to separate the competition into brackets.
          Servers 1-50 should only have cross-server events among themselves, server 51-100 among themselves and so on.

This cross-server between server 1 and 350 isn't going to help matters since people in 350 would be outright defeated.

There's no BALANCE between people who played 1 year more than you, and it can't be balanced.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Servers 1-50 should only have cross-server events among themselves, server 51-100 among themselves and so on.

This cross-server between server 1 and 350 isn't going to help matters since people in 350 would be outright defeated.

There's no BALANCE between people who played 1 year more than you, and it can't be balanced.
            This, totally this
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

Sorry, but for diversity I'm reading *more chance to beat a player who started months ahead of me*

Unless you're cashing pretty hard that should never happen

That's already happening. Look at zebq and also the talent system isn't just meant for holy seal. That's just what most people chose to go after. what I meant about diversity is to give a buff to the other talents around the HS so that they are actually worthwhile to use. It will allow people to play around there just like there skill trees to find what is best for them. Otherwise why not just remove the other talents and call it holy seal system?

Comment

in fact they are matching people according to the holy seal lvls from what I hear later on. So it be more or less closer to the right players than they are right now. At least in cross server arena. idk about class wars or BG. I agree with you that there won't be pefect balance in the game. I am not saying for there to be perfect balance in the game. I am just stating a slight adjustment to HS would make things much more fair. In which 7roads also agrees since they will be bringing a nerf to it. I have to keep bringing that point up just to show you that even the developers of the game think that the current HS system is too much.

Comment

That's already happening. Look at zebq and also the talent system isn't just meant for holy seal. That's just what most people chose to go after. what I meant about diversity is to give a buff to the other talents around the HS so that they are actually worthwhile to use. It will allow people to play around there just like there skill trees to find what is best for them. Otherwise why not just remove the other talents and call it holy seal system?
                  Most people are using passives too, I don't understand why you think they aren't

Yes occasional toons (like my knight) are all HS focussed, but since I don't run MPs on that toon nor attend CW I have no reason to focus on passives

So when you think about it, those toons have made a sacrifice for HS

in fact they are matching people according to the holy seal lvls from what I hear later on. So it be more or less closer to the right players than they are right now. At least in cross server arena. idk about class wars or BG. I agree with you that there won't be pefect balance in the game. I am not saying for there to be perfect balance in the game. I am just stating a slight adjustment to HS would make things much more fair. In which 7roads also agrees since they will be bringing a nerf to it. I have to keep bringing that point up just to show you that even the developers of the game think that the current HS system is too much.
                  Or they kowtowed to the Johnny come lately casher whiners ^^
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Most people are using passives too, I don't understand why you think they aren't

Yes occasional toons (like my knight) are all HS focussed, but since I don't run MPs on that toon nor attend CW I have no reason to focus on passives

So when you think about it, those toons have made a sacrifice for HS
                    Thing is you can't really play around with other talents bc you are always concentrating on that HS. You goal is to max HS so you don't get stunned or don't get stunned as much right? Once you reach 65 the cap has a huge gap in it. Thus, meaning you can't really play around the talent tree if you want to keep up with the rest of the people.

Comment

Thing is you can't really play around with other talents bc you are always concentrating on that HS. You goal is to max HS so you don't get stunned or don't get stunned as much right? Once you reach 65 the cap has a huge gap in it. Thus, meaning you can't really play around the talent tree if you want to keep up with the rest of the people.
                      Nonsense! Did I not jus say I had a lvl 74 mage with low HS? I got many passives tho

You choose your focus, if you choose to focus on HS you're gonna lose out in CW and MPs
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

I am going bring up a few more point and im going end the discussion for now since it's like 315am here and too tired. One I am not "whining" about HS and how it ruins the game. I stated some disagreements which included my opinion about how it kills pvp. That doesn't mean I am "whining" about the game being broken. Secondly, I do not hate this game bc if i hated this game I wouldn't be playing it now would I? I dislike some features of this game just like others dislike features of other games. Just because I stated something that you do not agree one doesn't mean I think this game is totally broken and that it just sucks. No, it just means I feel different towards these features than you do and speaking my mind about it. I enjoy playing this game very much and will continue to play this game and "deal" with things I do not like in it. Just like I always have been. I just feel small adjustments are needed and I have a right to think that.

Comment

well, i decided HS lvl 50 was enough (even though I still get stunned) and added 6 other talent points as to be able to get through lych nm. I also decided I want to get to level 80 then work on my holy stun from there. I will be adding as much barrier as possible first before I decide on anything else after that. The added damage reduction from lvl 2 is nice, I would like to see how much more I can get from that I win some in arena, I lose some. Those I lose to either a: spent more than me or b: been playing longer than I or c: spent and played longer than I. So, even though I need insig for my lvl 70 set, I still grind away and win some here and there .... just as I have been doing all along. I feel that HS is just there .... and if they stun me, they've earned it. I was going to die either way, HS or not.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

If they quit cuz of that they dont have any willpower at all! you just have to lvl up hs and get use to the thought that you`ll be stuned for 3 turns at the beginning of the fight until your hs is more decent lvl.

Comment

didnt u just tell me to stop bringing zebq in this conversation?? LOL

and if u looked right the talent system is ment for this.. to lvl the other skills u need higher hs

the choice is avoiding to get stunned and max hs or deal with it and do some side skills.

still everyones choice how to build it as is ur choice to not do hs but the consequences are urs
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

if you choose to focus on HS you're gonna lose out in CW and MPs
                                reset )

small sacrifice imo but huge win the rest of the month
                                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                                • H4D3S
                                • lvl 76 archer
                                • 103k br

Comment

Working...
                                X