Sylph in Class Wars? Enabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Lol, people who hates pets in CW is the people who loves HS? where did you pull this statistics from? your ***?
    Most heavy cashers with high BR has low HS (example, zebq and that other knight) from compared to other regular cashers. And with more balens, you have stronger sylphs, so it will be the opposite, the Pets lovers hates HS because they cannot buy it instantly.
    Why do you put words into my mount? Where did I ever say I love pets? Seriously quit being a ***** toward me by putting words into my mouth. I am neautral on the pet system bc we do not even have it fully out yet. There still more pets to obtain in the game, the upgrade system, etc to come out before we can actually make final judgements. HS ruins the whole aspect to pvp. Which is why you can't compare HS to sylphs. Also I said these people bc so far all the posts I read from people are the same ones that stated how they like HS and and you shouldn't cry over HS bc it's part of the game. Pets are part of the game as well. So if you are going to like HS you can't hate pets then. Going by your logic that is.

Comment

You're only mocking yourself. You said HS and Pets are both OP, but agreed that only one of them allowed?
      Point out where I said that only one should be allowed? Quit doing that. I never even said I like Pets. Seriously, stop putting words into my mouth. I said I am NEUTRAL on the subject and DO NOT CARE if pets are ALLOWED OR NOT. Learn2read.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Why do you put words into my mount? Where did I ever say I love pets?
        i'll send the question back you, where did i said that you love pets?
        Seriously quit being a ***** toward me by putting words into my mouth. I am neautral on the pet system bc we do not even have it fully out yet. There still more pets to obtain in the game, the upgrade system, etc to come out before we can actually make final judgements. HS ruins the whole aspect to pvp. Which is why you can't compare HS to sylphs.
        Then you missed like 10+ threads on the forum where people said they beat people way higher BR with their pets?
        Also I said these people bc so far all the posts I read from people are the same ones that stated how they like HS and and you shouldn't cry over HS bc it's part of the game. Pets are part of the game as well. So if you are going to like HS you can't hate pets then. Going by your logic that is.
        Then will you shut up about HS too? going by your logic it is.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i'll send the question back you, where did i said that you love pets?

Then you missed like 10+ threads on the forum where people said they beat people way higher BR with their pets?

Then will you shut up about HS too? going by your logic it is.

You just said that I said one should be allowed and one shouldn't be allowed you derp. No where did I even say that one of these things should be allowed. I merely stated that people are getting upset at this are the same ones that love HS. So i threw back there own words at them saying to deal with it it's just a game. Learn to understand what that actually means. Do not twist words to what you want to sound like. Lastly, I have shut up about HS for a long time. I never even discussed HS at all nor have i said anything about it. Quit being dumb here. Ofc if there is a discussion about HS. Then I have a right to give my opinion about it don't I? Or should I just agree to w/e you guys say bc well opinions arn't allowed then. If a discussion is about HS or anything other topic in the game. Then I have a right to discuss about it whether it be negative or positive about the subject. Learn to deal with how the world works. I really do not care actually what people think of parts of the game. I posted what I posted due to a mock. Not bc I really meant what I said you derp.

Comment

You just said that I said one should be allowed and one shouldn't be allowed you derp. No where did I even say that one of these things should be allowed. I merely stated that people are getting upset at this are the same ones that love HS. So i threw back there own words at them saying to deal with it it's just a game. Learn to understand what that actually means.
            hmmm?
            Funny how most people who dislike the sylph system love the HS talent system though. As you all say it's just part of the game. Right? So deal with how OP the pets are and try to adjust to the new ways of battles.
            exciting how your memory selects the things that convenient to you and forget the rest.

Do not twist words to what you want to sound like. Lastly, I have shut up about HS for a long time. I never even discussed HS at all nor have i said anything about it. Quit being dumb here.
            of course, a one and a half hours ago is a loooooooong time.
            Ofc if there is a discussion about HS. Then I have a right to give my opinion about it don't I? Or should I just agree to w/e you guys say bc well opinions arn't allowed then. If a discussion is about HS or anything other topic in the game. Then I have a right to discuss about it whether it be negative or positive about the subject.
            This is where i call you hypocrite. When other people shows displeasure about something, you tend to mock them instead. While you do the same thing in other topics.
            Learn to deal with how the world works. I really do not care actually what people think of parts of the game. I posted what I posted due to a mock. Not bc I really meant what I said you derp.
            Tu quoque.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hmmm?

exciting how your memory selects the things that convenient to you and forget the rest.

of course, a one and a half hours ago is a loooooooong time.

This is where i call you hypocrite. When other people shows displeasure about something, you tend to mock them instead. While you do the same thing in other topics.

Tu quoque.
              Are you stupid? Seriously are you? The first post was to M-A-K-E F-U-N of the people who were bashing people for complaining about HS. Again it was to MAKE FUN of people. One more time MAKE FUN of people. I hope you understand now bc i can not make it anymore clear to you. Funny how you pick out the last sentence as well in my first post. Once again if you stop taking parts of my posts to adjust to your likely you would actually understand what I was trying to say. When I say deal with it I was merely stating what they stated early to me or anyone who disagrees with how the game plays out. I personally do not care about pets and neutral on the subject. Seriously, why can't you freaking understand that already. I DO NOT CARE about it. If they allow it or not then w/e. We do not have the full pet system out yet to make judgements yet.

You are clearly too stupid to actually understand what I am trying to post. By mocking I was doing a play on words. Do you know what a play on words is? It's when someone says something and you say that back to them. It wasn't meant for any direct meaning but to just Make fun of them. You are so dense or something that you do not understand what I am trying to say. To be honest. I was just semi-joking anyway. You are too upset though at that last thread about the World boss **** that you take total offense to anything I post now. Go take a freaking chill pill and just stop.

This discussion is done. Go back to the original topic. I was having fun in a way when i first posted that. My bad you took offense to it. Yes it was a bit more serious than fun in my post which I apologize for but it was merely a play on words joke around type of thing. I should have worded it different but didn't know there be someone who actually took hardcore offense to what I posted in the first place.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-11-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Pets are OP'ed, indeed.
                Guardian system coming in 2.2 which will give players resistances to sylph's attacks

Comment

Are you stupid? Seriously are you?
                  pot calling kettle black.
                  The first post was to M-A-K-E F-U-N of the people who were bashing people for complaining about HS. Again it was to MAKE FUN of people. One more time MAKE FUN of people. I hope you understand now bc i can not make it anymore clear to you. Funny how you pick out the last sentence as well in my first post. Once again if you stop taking parts of my posts to adjust to your likely you would actually understand what I was trying to say. When I say deal with it I was merely stating what they stated early to me or anyone who disagrees with how the game plays out. I personally do not care about pets and neutral on the subject. Seriously, why can't you freaking understand that already. I DO NOT CARE about it. If they allow it or not then w/e. We do not have the full pet system out yet to make judgements yet.
                  Make fun? what a f****** lame excuse. You are only making fun of yourself
                  You are clearly too stupid to actually understand what I am trying to post. By mocking I was doing a play on words. Do you know what a play on words is? It's when someone says something and you say that back to them. It wasn't meant for any direct meaning but to just Make fun of them. You are so dense or something that you do not understand what I am trying to say. To be honest. I was just semi-joking anyway. You are too upset though at that last thread about the World boss **** that you take total offense to anything I post now. Go take a freaking chill pill and just stop.
                  I take your post as offensive because IT IS offensive. and no, "lol im just joking" excuse is not acceptable, both in real life or in the internet.
                  This discussion is done. Go back to the original topic. I was having fun in a way when i first posted that. My bad you took offense to it. Yes it was a bit more serious than fun in my post which I apologize for but it was merely a play on words joke around type of thing. I should have worded it different but didn't know there be someone who actually took hardcore offense to what I posted in the first place.
                  THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. we discussed about how OP sylphs are.

Comment

pot calling kettle black.

Make fun? what a f****** lame excuse. You are only making fun of yourself

I take your post as offensive because IT IS offensive. and no, "lol im just joking" excuse is not acceptable, both in real life or in the internet.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. we discussed about how OP sylphs are.
                    I am done with you bc obviously you do not know anything about my first post. You keep putting words into my mouth and keep twisting **** around. You are too stupid to know what I was trying to do in the first place. Already explained it to you a million times now but for some reason you just do not get it. So done.

Comment

I am done with you bc obviously you do not know anything about my first post. You keep putting words into my mouth and keep twisting **** around. You are too stupid to know what I was trying to do in the first place. Already explained it to you a million times now but for some reason you just do not get it. So done.
                      maybe you need a mirror to reflect yourself. you keep calling other people stupid while you are the one making stupid comments.

Comment

maybe you need a mirror to reflect yourself. you keep calling other people stupid while you are the one making stupid comments.
                        You are the one stupid and you are the only one that took offense to my post. No one else did so something obiviously ****** you off here. You also do not understand what my point was either as you keep putting words into my mouth and twisting things around. You are making claims that I never claimed and just do not understand what a play on words really are.

Comment

You are the one stupid and you are the only one that took offense to my post. No one else did so something obiviously ****** you off here. You also do not understand what my point was either as you keep putting words into my mouth and twisting things around. You are making claims that I never claimed and just do not understand what a play on words really are.
                          Wow, you sure are in denial. I really love how your selective memory works, must be very convenient eh?
                          You keep claiming everything you said was a joke, so you are a joke indeed. People with bad grammar are way more better forum posters that you are.

Comment

Wow, you sure are in denial. I really love how your selective memory works, must be very convenient eh?
                            You keep claiming everything you said was a joke, so you are a joke indeed. People with bad grammar are way more better forum posters that you are.
                            Lmao! really the grammar nazi thing now? Dude you are too stupid. At least attack me another way instead of using the old grammar nazi garbage that's been used to death forever. You can't think of anything else but to attack my grammar. That's sad. This is a public forum and no rules about grammar. So I am lazy and I do not care to check my grammar. Please next time if you are going to try to harass and bash me do it in another way instead of the old grammar nazi garbage. That's been beaten to death already. Also the post I original made was a semi joke yet. It was a play on words yet you keep being stupid and putting words into my mouth. Making it sound like like what I said I really meant. You are the only one that took offense to my post. Clearly something is wrong here. I was joking around with those people yet you keep insisting on that I am not. You are being too stupid and do not understand anything. Just stop it now.

Comment

Lmao! really the grammar nazi thing now? Dude you are too stupid. At least attack me another way instead of using the old grammar nazi garbage that's been used to death forever. You can't think of anything else but to attack my grammar. That's sad. This is a public forum and no rules about grammar. So I am lazy and I do not care to check my grammar. Please next time if you are going to try to harass and bash me do it in another way instead of the old grammar nazi garbage. That's been beaten to death already. Also the post I original made was a semi joke yet. It was a play on words yet you keep being stupid and putting words into my mouth. Making it sound like like what I said I really meant. You are the only one that took offense to my post. Clearly something is wrong here. I was joking around with those people yet you keep insisting on that I am not. You are being too stupid and do not understand anything. Just stop it now.
                              Wow, hypocrite at it's finest. you keep saying that i was putting words on your mouth but you did the exact thing to me.
                              Read my post again, sucker. I said people with bad grammar has better posts than you. It's because even if their post is incomprehensible, they are not flip-flopping on their issues, unlike you.

And stop the irony of calling people stupid while keep displaying your own stupidity.

Comment

Wow, hypocrite at it's finest. you keep saying that i was putting words on your mouth but you did the exact thing to me.
                                Read my post again, sucker. I said people with bad grammar has better posts than you. It's because even if their post is incomprehensible, they are not flip-flopping on their issues, unlike you.

And stop the irony of calling people stupid while keep displaying your own stupidity.
                                Where the hell did I flip flop my issues you idiot. It's not my fault you do not understand what the hell I was trying to point out. Here let me give you an example. Maybe after this you will finally realize what the hell I was trying to point out here.

Example,

Someone is training an employee and the employee who is training isn't doing the job that good. He is a brand new employee and still learning the ropes of the position he's in. The trainer starts to get upset and starts putting pressure on the employee. Stating things such as "why can't you do the work right?" "No you are doing it wrong!" "This is what you need to do." "you are a terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Not giving the employee a chance at all to try to understand the new position he is doing. The day is over and the employee decides the job is too of a hostile environment for him so he quits the job. The next day the trainer that was training the employee before was now being trained for a new position he never did before. That other training starts to talk harshly toward this person. The person then asks "why are you treating me this way. I never even did this position before?" The trainer then says " You are terrible worker and will not learn anything here." Giving the hint or a play on words of what that person had done to that new employee.

Comment

Working...
                                X