ZEBQ Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Do you really not see the problem with your argument?

NM mode is made up of the top 4 BR players in the timezone. Doesn't matter who they are, it's always the top 4 BR that are used.
    Now if they are all clothed, then it actually becomes impossible for any team to pass all 5 levels (unless that team are the top 4 being used, or somewhere close), due to the NM % increase on the "shadows" BR. Think of it as a summoning fight, only the shadows have 50%-100% better stats than you.
    Due to the nature of how the NM scenario is worked, there is actually no way to catch up and make your BR sufficient to pass NM mode when the shadows are clothed and equipped fully.

Now I have no problem with people stripping or not stripping, that is their choice to make.
    The problem actually rests with the setup of the ToK. Until that is addressed then the stripping/don't strip argument will always be around.
    People have been saying this from day-1 with ToK. Remember when it first came out how the "difficulty rating" for ToK NM was 100k+ BR. Well now that isn't enough to clear ToK Hard Anymore. The developers made it to scale in a very bad way. OAceO, in ToK NM one day when he wasn't stripped had a Sunto on him from Keldof's shadow. He was getting back > 12,000 HP per turn. That means that he was scaled to over 200K HP. His AP was 1-shot killing a Knight @ 135,000 HP & 40,000 PDef.

Until the developers fix ToK NM to not scale off the players BR, stripping is the only way to beat the highest level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
      People have been saying this from day-1 with ToK. Remember when it first came out how the "difficulty rating" for ToK NM was 100k+ BR. Well now that isn't enough to clear ToK Hard Anymore. The developers made it to scale in a very bad way. OAceO, in ToK NM one day when he wasn't stripped had a Sunto on him from Keldof's shadow. He was getting back > 12,000 HP per turn. That means that he was scaled to over 200K HP. His AP was 1-shot killing a Knight @ 135,000 HP & 40,000 PDef.

Until the developers fix ToK NM to not scale off the players BR, stripping is the only way to beat the highest level.
      It is rumored that ToK will be removed and replaced soon anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Tok and tanks, yes. I'll be happy about it.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• so whats the problem if u only can clear 3 or 4 lvls of tok nm would it be called nightmare if evryone can clear 5 levels. it is true the shadow get stronger at each stage but u also got sylphs and if u have 30k br sylph u also get alot stronger when u go in sylph mode and if u have good team and play well u can clear 3-4 levels if its not 4 x 150k + br and ur team is only 120k br. And if that is the case u should go tok hard cause tok nm is not for u then just go cash more like the others did to get such high br.

Comment

same as on chinese?hmm...guess those two new things coming r2 wants to remove tok xD,do you know when they gonna remove tok?

Comment

• Welcome back ZebQ, you are so far out of my league though it barely makes a ripple on the little teeny pond I am in lol.

Comment

• they should keep tok, fix the undress exploit and change the shadow's stats to some base value + (much) lower percentage of the real player's stats , so u can actually make some progression.

Comment

best news ever!

Comment

• there have never been any credible rumors of ToK being removed. Only people posting about it not being on certain chinese servers that never had it in the first place.

Comment

• Zebq is going to eat us for breakfasst
                      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

• Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                        Zebq is going to eat us for breakfasst
                        haha he higher than onimad already, but with chaos and stun can he beat by a 140k br archer

Retired
                        Character - Scotty
                        Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

• People think because I said that earlier about ToK I'm moaning about ZebQ but that's far for true, he's not the issue, the ToK mechanics are.
                          He's doing absolutely nothing wrong. ToK is another r2 trap where only heavy cashers benefit.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            People think because I said that earlier about ToK I'm moaning about ZebQ but that's far for true, he's not the issue, the ToK mechanics are.
                            He's doing absolutely nothing wrong. ToK is another r2 trap where only heavy cashers benefit.
                            yes but thats how the whole game is

Comment

• The only think i care is why he back at this time maybe because we will have major update soon ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                                The only think i care is why he back at this time maybe because we will have major update soon ?
                                thats gonna be in april,around the start maybe

Comment

Working...
                                X