X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    First part is correct, 2nd part is also somewhat correct, but the real story is that he had 70 set before quitting.
    Repeat lie 100 time and it becames true.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    still enough to get before he quitted though. I know he had it before he left, but just before he left.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.
    First part is correct, 2nd part is also somewhat correct, but the real story is that he had 70 set before quitting.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    If he is real, then how come his mount strength went up by 500 when there are no extra mounts currently available??
    just a thought but because he claimed the NO.1 guild master again and thus receives the therion-sand rider??

also getting this many loids or legend stones for such a player isn't that hard. he won several class wars which has legend stones in the shop. and if he bought all the loid packs available during the time he was on he should have enough.
    Last edited by liquid_oxygen; 02-15-2014, 05:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    If he is real, then how come his mount strength went up by 500 when there are no extra mounts currently available??

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    just for conversation, it takes 6 months for lvl 70set legend, and if he did quit and came back recently and never before did he loggin then..... and there were no sales for lvl 6 loids or stones, maybe lvl 5 loids if he had bought 1600X10
    and he has orange lyph, people say. i am guessing he bought a lot of valentines day boxes to get mahras, since no mahras sales, sooo he is..............
    Last edited by R28881593; 02-15-2014, 05:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    no idea who pipster is, zebq for me rose fast to the top, got inactive and got back at the top again, thats the reason i think its hard to believe.

@arnaudbo

Maybe he sleeps at that time?:P
    his guildmates said he doesn't want, not that he can't ^^
    i don't play on his server, so i don't know if it's true. someone from my guild said it (he have an account on 210 in zebq guild))
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 02-15-2014, 03:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Yes I am sure. I didn't said he had it on him, true, sorry I didn't mention.
    Just think about it, its not possible to have 4 days since you log in ( if he truly quit ) and then come back and suddenly all 70 leg + jewels + rings and full level 8 + 1 level 9 patk gem. Its not hard to look at him and tell the story.
    Exactly my point. And because i'm archer in eu, i have seen him in CW rankings and i'm shure he havent had 70 full gear.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
    Yes I am sure. I didn't said he had it on him, true, sorry I didn't mention.
    Just think about it, its not possible to have 4 days since you log in ( if he truly quit ) and then come back and suddenly all 70 leg + jewels + rings and full level 8 + 1 level 9 patk gem. Its not hard to look at him and tell the story.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    no idea who pipster is, zebq for me rose fast to the top, got inactive and got back at the top again, thats the reason i think its hard to believe.

@arnaudbo

Also the fact that he coincidentally came back during the "welcome back promo".

Leave a comment:

• R26991997
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    PS : He already had 70 set before quitting.
    http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...-to-have.html#
    Are u sure about that?

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied

@arnaudbo

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    from my point of view :
    - he is a human and want to help other player (his guild member too...) : he will undress in tok NM
    - he is a R2games employer and isn't happy because tok NM is done by too much player and it's bad for business : he will use full set in tok NM

as he don't undress, for me, he isn't a real player

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    I won't give my viewpoint on this since I get shot down for my own opinion and harassed about it but let's just say I choose poll option number 2. Goes with pipster as well lol. That's all I will say though. Not going go explain further since people will start harassing me about it. Not in the mood for that.

Leave a comment:

• thefoq
    replied
    i'm not on any one side just saying he just another player play the game there check oceanic server
    Tok NM +Tok Hard every day the same they never undress

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	350.1 KB
ID:	1681446
    Attached Files
    Last edited by thefoq; 02-14-2014, 12:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X