This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MUGreserected
    So after my first day of playing the game here is what I have learned.....1 This game has a very lame *** forum, I mean I seen more excitement at and elderly home christmas party..... 2your ideas of what spenders are are nothing compared to the once land of thrane.... 3 if anyone thinks this game doesn't have bots and other glitches or hacks then they are retarded, first off I imagine all of WP uses bots for their farms among other things, and their is a market for in game currency and all of them offers are usually glitch happy, I would be amazed if many of the same offers that where abused in other games arent also being abused here... and for hackers... they exist and in large numbers... but they aren't stupid enough to share that info as most hack for self benifit... aint no benifit in ratting yourself out...4 This game lacks trolls or even characters with personality... most these game player names are beyond stupid and lack creativity... and if I saw a newb such as myself on I woulda abused the hell outta him, all I got from anyone here is "friendly advice" and a thousand PM's of can I be your friend"... I put an open challenge to any poser troll this game has up to offer...... I am your new king so recognize.... 5 Regardless of the game it seems they all you blue crystals as their currency with different names... Why blue crystals? ..... ..
    Go, go, go!!! I vouch for you!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected
      So after my first day of playing the game here is what I have learned.....1 This game has a very lame *** forum, I mean I seen more excitement at and elderly home christmas party..... 2your ideas of what spenders are are nothing compared to the once land of thrane.... 3 if anyone thinks this game doesn't have bots and other glitches or hacks then they are retarded, first off I imagine all of WP uses bots for their farms among other things, and their is a market for in game currency and all of them offers are usually glitch happy, I would be amazed if many of the same offers that where abused in other games arent also being abused here... and for hackers... they exist and in large numbers... but they aren't stupid enough to share that info as most hack for self benifit... aint no benifit in ratting yourself out...4 This game lacks trolls or even characters with personality... most these game player names are beyond stupid and lack creativity... and if I saw a newb such as myself on I woulda abused the hell outta him, all I got from anyone here is "friendly advice" and a thousand PM's of can I be your friend"... I put an open challenge to any poser troll this game has up to offer...... I am your new king so recognize.... 5 Regardless of the game it seems they all you blue crystals as their currency with different names... Why blue crystals? ..... ..
      The things i agree about this post are:
      1: this is a ****ty forum indeed.
      4. The lack of troll. So far the closest one is Condor, but we all seen worse people in /b/.

and about #3: Nobody thinks this game bot/hack free, they just didnt have the evidence. even if i have, why would i showed it off instead of using it myself?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        and about #3: Nobody thinks this game bot/hack free, they just didnt have the evidence. even if i have, why would i showed it off instead of using it myself?
        i love reading this post and then comparing it to the implication in your signature... "anything you posted can and will be used against you"... and your response to #3 = 'I'll cheat if I can get away with it'...

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
        any one ever tell you , you talk to much bro . seems you didnt cross the right people alot of these people play farmville . i think you more upset thought you come in a game a be king . but let me tell you lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao . SPEND THAT DOUGH HO !!
        someone get this guy a paper bag... i think he's about to hyperventilate... the people that said 'laughter is the best medicine' never bothered to add that laughing your *** off repeatedly can be harmful to your health

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
        If you find the editing offensive, then stop posting and get on with your life.
        so, if I find a certain censoring puritanically oppressive than I should shut my trap and get on with life.... *check that off on the 'life lesson' list and resets to drone mode*... is Glee on tonight or American Idol?... meh... whatever... my tivo will tell me what to watch
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 02:36 AM. Reason: Post Merge.
        this game is a money pit

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
          I am your new king so recognize....

Lol you are just too funny. Your petty arrogance it amusing and also kind of sad. If you want to be king of wartune, drop about $100k then come back to us and cry because you lost a fortune and Zebq still beats the **** out of you. Your words are wind until you actually get somewhere rather than talking out of your arse. Get to 50k br in 2 weeks and then you have a slight chance you might beat Zebq. We all wanna see your proof!!

also found this on the AOC forum:

"My tip for you is to get out now before the addiction kicks in. People work jobs just to play this game. It is very dog eat dog and unless you are willing to devote craploads of doe then you don't stand a chance. You can play 80 hours a week and still not be as good as bill gates 1/2 hour a night login to buy more bc stuff. DOG EAT DOG. I don't mean to sound like a hater..... I'm just MUG... and I'm an AoC addict."

Awwwww how cute of you. You poor little addict.
          Last edited by chrisarnold94; 03-30-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• Stay away from MUG at all costs He is a scammer and has a habit of getting banned from games and the people who help/aid him in any way get banned to YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
            KingKermit server 381
            Guild UTOPIA
            Class mage
            Br 7.5 million
            level 80
            x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
            tune age 19 months
            now aged 28 months

Comment

• How do we get banned when we're only posting in forums?

But he sure sounds like a troublemaker to me.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I like trouble.. I like to see (and read) people panicking and moaning and whining... go go go MUG.!

Comment

• Originally posted by R227898126 View Post
                  ... and your response to #3 = 'I'll cheat if I can get away with it'...
                  Unless you have trouble understanding simple sentences, yes that's what i meant. I'm no saint and i owe this game nuttin'. This is applicable to real life too, if i can make things easier without somehow breaking the law i'll definitely do it.
                  And before you jump into any conclusion, just because i thought about it didnt mean i already did it. simple example is how many times i wanted to punch my boss in the face, but i havent doing it yet because i still need the job.

Btw, interesting signature you have now. Admitting that we are right about this game being too greedy?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    How do we get banned when we're only posting in forums?

But he sure sounds like a troublemaker to me.
                    all i can guess about MUG is this

1. he is a hacker thats why he was banned from AoC

2. trouble making non-casher who miserably tired of doing surveys considering himself a casher

3. arrogant liar hacker of AoC who knows nothing about greedy r2

4.still has the guts to post on forums when he already knows he aint got a damn penny in his empty wallet and knows how hard this game is

thats all i can say lol sry MUG man and like i said take a screen shot and prove how hard u cash in the game if not ,then am dissappointd MUG
                    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-30-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• .....MUGetsu110
                      IGN- Sylph
                      Proficient City s165
                      Lvl 80
                      light casher
                      123k br
                      28k br purple 1 star gaia
                      crit/block build
                      guild:Majapahit
                      sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

• Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
                        .....MUGetsu110
                        tell me am right and u get 2k$ and free lvl 9 cloak xD

HAHA ( just like to joke )

Comment

• MUG gets you.
                          MUG reserected (who knows what this word means?)
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Lets just see how our new guy turns out am pretty sure he is rubbing his eyes with alot of suprise already

Comment

• You can check him out on the AoC forums if you are that interested Makes interesting reading

Comment

• beats me . ok i will check and see what they got

Comment

Working...
                                X