Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love how ppl keep talking about AoC like anyone know what it is or give a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Angelina_Dees View Post
      lol Mug from aoc i take it, have fun
      is there another?.... this isn't jim is it?

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
      Lol anyone can get lvl 8 in about 30 mins dude
      I am not trying to power level dummy, I am just getting aquanted with the game and how it operates, for you can't disect what you dont understand, the game is mos def deep and involves alot, I am learning one thing at a time and gaining the intel while doing so....
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-30-2014, 02:36 PM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
        soon all will make some sense but never will all make total sense....
        The reason it wont make sense is because you talk out of your arse and babble on about **** when your ignorance is evident. You come here claiming to be able to teach us tricks, when i have been here for 8 months and other people for well over a year and you haven't even managed a week yet. So pray tell me how what these tricks are and be specific. I mean can you double hit? can you rune for 2 rounds in sylph mode? what can you do?

My advice to you would be to pipe down, go play the game for 2 months and then come back to us and prove how good you are. My bet is you are no more than 50k br even if you cash, which apparently you wont... believe that believe anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected
          I am not trying to power level dummy, I am just getting aquanted with the game and how it operates, for you can't disect what you dont understand, the game is mos def deep and involves alot, I am learning one thing at a time and gaining the intel while doing so....
          No literally im being serious, if you dont make at least lvl 13 in like an hour not sure what you are doing xD

And so all the skills you are going to teach us, you havent actually learnt yet lol
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 04:09 PM. Reason: Image removal due to Language

Comment

is there another?.... this isn't jim is it?
            most def not, was just a quiet watcher of forums then as now.

Comment

• Glad this guy not on my server, if the forum thread he made looks like that can imagine how wc will look like...
              Redemption

Comment

• Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                Glad this guy not on my server, if the forum thread he made looks like that can imagine how wc will look like...
                Thank goodness for bullhorns

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Unless you have trouble understanding simple sentences, yes that's what i meant. I'm no saint and i owe this game nuttin'. This is applicable to real life too, if i can make things easier without somehow breaking the law i'll definitely do it.
                  And before you jump into any conclusion, just because i thought about it didnt mean i already did it. simple example is how many times i wanted to punch my boss in the face, but i havent doing it yet because i still need the job.
                  I just think it says a lot about your character when you openly make statement like this ^^^ and if you're ok with that i'm ok with that... no real judgement... but i'm happy to point it out

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  Btw, interesting signature you have now. Admitting that we are right about this game being too greedy?
                  my signature is a simple statement... not an admonition of any personal stance towards the game... i hate whining about monies spent, time spent, blah, blah, blah... but the mods, one in particular, have done a good job of turning my attitudes towards the forums, not the game, in a certain direction (funny I can't use even my game name on the forums - which speaks towards an alarming disconnect)... so, if it makes you feel like you've achieved something by swaying my opinion when you look at my signature... revel in that for as long as you like... but I would suggest that you don't fool yourself into thinking your input has any effect on my personal opinions towards the game
                  Last edited by R227898126; 03-30-2014, 03:24 PM.
                  this game is a money pit

Comment

• <----- 100% free player who is gonna annihilate those who have spent muchly and played long in a very short period of time as promised! Like I said give me a little time, damn heads are up my ♥ acting like I am jesus or something...... I will deliver and make my name and history in this game as done in games prior....... I am the candy crush master fools!
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-31-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

<----- 100% free player who is gonna annihilate those who have spent muchly and played long in a very short period of time as promised! Like I said give me a little time, damn heads are up my A$$ acting like I am jesus or something...... I will deliver and make my name and history in this game as done in games prior....... I am the candy crush master fools!
                      Case you hadn't noticed dude, this aint candy crush... well actually the jewel hunt is a bit like it tbh... kinda...

So what level are you now? We want all the details of your journey, oh arrogant one.

Lol my bet is you wont even be noticed except for in the forum. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post

Lol my bet is you wont even be noticed except for in the forum. Just saying.
                        I will take that bet son, but again how heads expect me to be that killer in just a little over a day... and I aint even been able to play much today because I decided to go buck off a few hundred rounds with a friend.... but I am back now so time to go back to my jorney

Comment

I will take that bet son, but again how heads expect me to be that killer in just a little over a day... and I aint even been able to play much today because I decided to go buck off a few hundred rounds with a friend.... but I am back now so time to go back to my jorney
                          Kinda my point, you havent even started and you are mouthing off about how amazing you are...

Comment

Kinda my point, you havent even started and you are mouthing off about how amazing you are...
                            I am just that good!.... oh btw .... after I turn this **** upsidedown I plan to take all the female players outta here with me leaving you all with a sausage party.... thats just how I do....

Comment

I am just that good!.... oh btw .... after I turn this **** upsidedown I plan to take all the female players outta here with me leaving you all with a sausage party.... thats just how I do....
                              Well if you are that good, why are you making excuses for not doing well so far... all im hearing is

"I aint even been able to play much today"

oh i was busy, oh im taking the game slow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	YEAH-KEEP-TALKING.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1684378

Comment

Well if you are that good, why are you making excuses for not doing well so far... all im hearing is

"I aint even been able to play much today"

]
                                Dont know what your so upset for, hell over half your post total has been on my thread alone, so way I see it is I am giving you fame bro, I understand you want to give yourself a name so know this...... your new name is ♥..... now go get me some damn taco's
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-31-2014, 06:25 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                                X