The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
    If a person starts a fight with HS, it just proves that he/she has no skill or doesn't want to use skill.
    If he's so good and skilled, why does he even need to use HS to get free turns on the opponent? Is it because he can't win the match without HS?
    It doesn't prove anything. It only proves that he loves to use it. That's all.

When I was still playing, I can choose to start with or without HS. It doesn't make a difference. I only choose to use it more often when the other team starts raging. I love to see people rage, so the more they rage, the more I'll use it when I meet their team the next time.

Note: Before retirement, we used to win 100% of our fights. Yes, even when my team met Sinner's team, jeffhawk's team, elitank's team. Also beat OAceO's team regularly until the some time in December after he spent for 5 months in a crazy fashion.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      nope hs has nothing to do with winning or losing...absolutley nothing....
      Isn't that what I said =_="

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
      If a person starts a fight with HS, it just proves that he/she has no skill or doesn't want to use skill.
      If he's so good and skilled, why does he even need to use HS to get free turns on the opponent? Is it because he can't win the match without HS?
      Like the knight above who posted, HS disabling ur enemy's attack means they don't take dmg for those few turns you're stunned. Not taking dmg means not losing HP. In BG we don't regenerate HP after each battle, so for those ppl who don't have VIP9, they might lose alot of honor if someone else with lower honor rank kills them when they're low on hp. Why waste HP winning a fight without using HS when you can use it to save on HP? Honor in battle is for id iots who don't know how to use strategy (that also equates to noobs with no skills in pvp in case you didn't know since skillful players use everything in their arsenal to win the fight with minimal dmg taken). Just because you started later or didn't think to lvl up your HS, don't blame others for not being skillful when its your own short-sightedness for not doing more research in seeing what areas would serve u better if you had spent ur resources improving them instead of other areas.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        Honor in battle is for idiots who don't know how to use strategy ...
        What? LMAO

Edit: No royalties/Trade Marks/Copy Rights found. Thanks.
        Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-11-2014, 07:31 PM.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

good and skilled ? LOL this game is all about gear , there is 0 skill in this game , if u want be good because your skills and not gear play a hack n slash/action RPG , not a r2 browser game....

MrPunkinHead ,u got good quotes in your firm , too bad u dont understand any of them

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Isn't that what I said =_="
            bit of sarcasm on my answer and kitsune there is skill in this game..

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
              MrPunkinHead ,u got good quotes in your firm , too bad u dont understand any of them
              u got cojones in your soul, too bad u dont fry any of them
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

When I had relatively high HS for my level, I used HS pretty often not to lose HP or rage for healing skills, to have all ready in case I met someone my strength and lower honor.
                I also lost many fights because of HS (getting stunned before my last hit, when enemy needs to be scratched), but after all, those enemies were just better because they had higher HS.
                Having high HS also makes your character more "complete", so pure BR or your playing "skills" don't determine your strength.
                And don't worry, in the end game no one will be able to stun people because of HS cap

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  If you didn't spend any moneh, you're not a customer.
                  A) He made no comment about spending or not spending money so your reply hardly seems relevant at all.
                  B) If your going to continue making a.s.s.h.a.t comments, at least learn to spell.
                  C) Making sarcastic, trolling comments loses its appeal when you reveal a total lack of intellect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spellsinger05 View Post
                    Thus far, in EVERY event where I and the group I am in are matched with other players(battleground, arena, and tank trials) we are constantly matched against players with a much higher br than ours. Now, I am not asking for easy fights, but a fighting chance would be greatly appreciated. It has gotten so bad that I have quit doing arena and will probably quit doing battleground. It just is not any fun to loose 29 straight fights in arena, and being killed by everyone I fight in battleground. If some changes are not made in this system, you will likely lose another customer.
                    Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                    C) Making sarcastic, trolling comments loses its appeal when you reveal a total lack of intellect.
                    I wonder who is severely lacking the department of reasoning and deductive ability.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Battle Ground needs to be changed

Call this whatever you want, but I feel that the battleground needs to be changed. No matter when I come in, I always find myself out matched. The older servers are way ahead, I'm never going to get high enough to compete against them. Getting stunned, being attacked by the same person who wants the grim title. The people at 100,000br give them there own battleground, that's how it should be broken down anyway. It should be broken down by BR rating to give the newbie, newer servers a chance to enjoy battling people at your/there level. I still do BG, I try to get what I can , and not lose more than I came in with. If you can't make it even get rid of it, it's frustrating and useless just to go get your butt kick ever battle.

Comment

• the problem is not BG , is the business system making 400 servers , and having so many cross server events

Comment

• dun worry. The extreme top players will be removed to an advanced battlegrounds soon...you just have to wait a yr or so. Until then..its advisable for you to avoid going out of the spawn pen. Just join the BG during last 10 mins so you can afk without being kicked by the afk timer which gets disabled from the 10min mark. This way you still get 1 of the 2 daily BG quest done for devotion points....and if you slowly collect them you can synth BG chest once every 12 days.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• nice raply i like it

Comment

• Originally posted by R239329205 View Post
                              It should be broken down by BR rating to give the newbie, newer servers a chance to enjoy battling people at your/there level.
                              Your own level??? You do know that by BR rating it will not be by "your own" level. How can it be at your won level if there will be level 70s, 60s and 50s in a BR based bg? Stupid repetitive suggestion.
                              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• yup, and the ppls suggesting that idea never thought about holy seal, skill levels, talent level, now resistance level, sylph level, etc etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X