No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This topic has been discussed to death.

People who use HS are not necessarily people who are skill-less. The funny thing is people who create these threads somehow insinuate that people who use HS = no-skill. The funny thing about Ego. Everyone feels he is a good player but loses only to HS.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      This topic has been discussed to death.

People who use HS are not necessarily people who are skill-less. The funny thing is people who create these threads somehow insinuate that people who use HS = no-skill. The funny thing about Ego. Everyone feels he is a good player but loses only to HS.
      funny how most people who use hs cant win much on cw

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        do u track/stalk everyone who defeated u while using HS to make this statement ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
          do u track/stalk everyone who defeated u while using HS to make this statement ?
          I think he did.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
            nah,i simply have good memory to people whom i have grudge at

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              nah,i simply have good memory to people whom i have grudge at
              Noobs usually bear grudges.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• To the guy who responded to me on page 7, all you need to do is research, I'm 20/22 for Holy Seal and 24/28 for Talents - no excuses were made.
                I'm a 87k Archer with no inflated BR. I can handle 95% of stun situations.
                No need to reply when you don't know the whole circumstance.

I appreciate the Pre-K teaching lesson though.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  To the guy who responded to me on page 7, all you need to do is research, I'm 20/22 for Holy Seal and 24/28 for Talents - no excuses were made.
                  I'm a 87k Archer with no inflated BR. I can handle 95% of stun situations.
                  No need to reply when you don't know the whole circumstance.

I appreciate the Pre-K teaching lesson though.
                  do you have a purple sylph? because the new fashion when a dude with higher br that even hs you for 3 turns loses to you is to swear you for cashing lol
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 03-10-2014, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                    To the guy who responded to me on page 7
                    But i have 40 posts on 1 page.... so to me this thread only have 2 pages yet...
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      do you have a purple sylph? because the new fashion when a dude with higher br that even hs you for 3 turns loses to you is to swear you for cashing lol
                      Nope, Blue 1Star Gaia, 58, no skills bought, no sepulcrum engulfed.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Sylph.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	1683388
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiwaistyles View Post
                        Yes, i do understand that there's a cap on holy seal for every level and I'm no longer 64. I leveled to 65 just (2) days ago but currently at 66 with HS (28) good only for 60-64 battleground, i go into 65-69 battleground which requires HS (62) for a level 68 and (66) for a level 69 and give good fights but my opponents take advantage of my troop level (65) and try a stun which obviously works for them and i stand little or no chance of winning fights. Will take me a long time to get those kind of HS so i have come to a conclusion to rush up to either 68 or 69 to use my troops as a disguise 'gamble ' if i still have to continue battleground or stay away from it for about three weeks to increase my HS "i love the battle grounds " but i lose too much honors whenever i lose fights to lower tittles cos am no VIP. Hopefully, will get VIP when am ready for 70's and 80's battleground but for now I just want to get Lord Divine soon then focus on farming 70 set before the other two tittles for level 80's are out.
                        Good luck with that then. You need farm 120k more honor for final title which comes in 2.3 or 2.4 which will be out in 2yrs time. So you need to ensure you win 1334 battlegrounds without being kicked out or 1k+fights consecutively or a mixture of both. If you are losing 400 honor per loss...good luck..

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                        Wrong guy to reply to. I already know all of this.

I do use Holy Seal but only in retaliation to the opponent failing to give them a taste of their own petty tactics.
                        I'll never abuse something like Holy Seal. I have honor.
                        I have no honor =P I don't even bother to use HS on others who use them on me since I kill most of them after they fail to stun me like 100% of the time XD.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        Well...sometimes ppl who don't have HS have chaos rune while those who had HS doesn't. Losing in CW isn't just about having or not having HS. Even if I have both HS and chaos or amnesia rune in CW I could still lose because the other person get extra lucky and all my high dmg attacks and delphic got dodged while I didn't dodge his. So I doubt HS really matters in their performance in CW but rather they have bad luck in matching up against strong opponents or had their hits dodged.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

This topic has been discussed to death.

If a person starts a fight with HS, it just proves that he/she has no skill or doesn't want to use skill.
                          If he's so good and skilled, why does he even need to use HS to get free turns on the opponent? Is it because he can't win the match without HS?
                          Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-11-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post
                            If a person starts a fight with HS, it just proves that he/she has no skill or doesn't want to use skill.
                            If he's so good and skilled, why does he even need to use HS to get free turns on the opponent? Is it because he can't win the match without HS?
                            No. When I was in the 65-74 bg, I was using holy seal all the time. Because I suck? Hmmm, no I could win like 95% of my fights even without holy seal. The thing is I'm a knight and we didn't have Iris before. So, I couldn't heal like all those stupid mages. So, instead of wasting my time and health, I was stunning left and right and have no shame about that.

Comment

Noobs usually bear grudges.
                              whats wrong wth being a noob,noob?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                                Good luck with that then. You need farm 120k more honor for final title which comes in 2.3 or 2.4 which will be out in 2yrs time. So you need to ensure you win 1334 battlegrounds without being kicked out or 1k+fights consecutively or a mixture of both. If you are losing 400 honor per loss...good luck..

I have no honor =P I don't even bother to use HS on others who use them on me since I kill most of them after they fail to stun me like 100% of the time XD.

Well...sometimes ppl who don't have HS have chaos rune while those who had HS doesn't. Losing in CW isn't just about having or not having HS. Even if I have both HS and chaos or amnesia rune in CW I could still lose because the other person get extra lucky and all my high dmg attacks and delphic got dodged while I didn't dodge his. So I doubt HS really matters in their performance in CW but rather they have bad luck in matching up against strong opponents or had their hits dodged.
                                nope hs has nothing to do with winning or losing...absolutley nothing....

Comment

Working...
                                X