The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
    ur solution is there post #2, and u dont see it or refuse to believe it. So there, i called u stupid, which is so true.
    jajaj okei Einstein if u say me stupid u are right no more fights im tired to people who think are god too xd

i dont mind if one person who isnt noting to me say me stupid xd P= good for u and noting more xd
    Name:Ereshkigal
    Class:Archer
    Level:65
    Server:246
    Br:85.000

Comment

• There are only two options for you. One of them has been stated several times already on this thread but I'll repeat it again.

#1. Increase your current Holy Seal level. Yes this takes time, gold and exp. Yes you will continue to get stunned until you have reached the maximum Holy Seal Level for your level AND the BG bracket you are in. That is the cold truth. The ONLY way to not get stunned ever is to level up and increase your Holy Seal to 99. That's it, end of story, deal with it.

#2. Your other option is faster but I doubt you're interested. Spend enough money on your character so that you can still defeat the majority of your opponents even when they do stun you. This is much faster than leveling your Holy Seal and has the by-product of increasing your VIP level which will also decrease your Honor loss.

Now that I have said that I would like to suggest that you grow a little thicker skin if you plan on frequenting these forums. People are NOT polite and there is literally no way you can force them NOT to respond to your posts with rudeness or sarcasm. You don't have to understand WHY people respond the way they do just understand that they DO and don't allow yourself to be offended by it.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
        There are only two options for you. One of them has been stated several times already on this thread but I'll repeat it again.

#1. Increase your current Holy Seal level. Yes this takes time, gold and exp. Yes you will continue to get stunned until you have reached the maximum Holy Seal Level for your level AND the BG bracket you are in. That is the cold truth. The ONLY way to not get stunned ever is to level up and increase your Holy Seal to 99. That's it, end of story, deal with it.

#2. Your other option is faster but I doubt you're interested. Spend enough money on your character so that you can still defeat the majority of your opponents even when they do stun you. This is much faster than leveling your Holy Seal and has the by-product of increasing your VIP level which will also decrease your Honor loss.

Now that I have said that I would like to suggest that you grow a little thicker skin if you plan on frequenting these forums. People are NOT polite and there is literally no way you can force them NOT to respond to your posts with rudeness or sarcasm. You don't have to understand WHY people respond the way they do just understand that they DO and don't allow yourself to be offended by it.

tnks if i have money i dont put any post ^^ here
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

• Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          You do know that there is a cap on holy seal based on your level isn't it?
          Yes, i do understand that there's a cap on holy seal for every level and I'm no longer 64. I leveled to 65 just (2) days ago but currently at 66 with HS (28) good only for 60-64 battleground, i go into 65-69 battleground which requires HS (62) for a level 68 and (66) for a level 69 and give good fights but my opponents take advantage of my troop level (65) and try a stun which obviously works for them and i stand little or no chance of winning fights. Will take me a long time to get those kind of HS so i have come to a conclusion to rush up to either 68 or 69 to use my troops as a disguise 'gamble ' if i still have to continue battleground or stay away from it for about three weeks to increase my HS "i love the battle grounds " but i lose too much honors whenever i lose fights to lower tittles cos am no VIP. Hopefully, will get VIP when am ready for 70's and 80's battleground but for now I just want to get Lord Divine soon then focus on farming 70 set before the other two tittles for level 80's are out.
          Last edited by Tiwaistyles; 03-09-2014, 03:24 AM.
          IGN: Tiwaistyles
          Class: Archer
          Level: 70
          Honor Title: Imperial Commander
          Battle Rating: 100k
          Server: s142 (Winterdale)

Shot you in the arse, make you bleed to death... Out of your arse.

Comment

• Sounds like Holy Seal isn't the problem.

Lack of brains and VIP is.
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

• i farmed my LD at 50-59 Bg, now i am farming lvl 70 set side by side upgrading my HS[atm lvl 31] and talent [atm lvl 41], planning to own the BG once more at lvl 74 with full leg gear lvl 70s and max HS till 74[talent cap 94, HS cap 78]. Non-Vip lose 400 per death.
              Last edited by R29296591; 03-09-2014, 03:17 AM. Reason: typos
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Comment

• I am more or less new (couple of months playing, but still learning), so maybe my question is very basic, but I havent had that problem yet. You are talking about losing honor when a player is defeated in battleground, but I have never lost honor up to now. Could somebody please explain me how you lose honor and what to do to avoid that? I am level 52, and I am maxing my HS anytime I can, but I like to plan everything in advanced

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                    I am more or less new (couple of months playing, but still learning), so maybe my question is very basic, but I havent had that problem yet. You are talking about losing honor when a player is defeated in battleground, but I have never lost honor up to now. Could somebody please explain me how you lose honor and what to do to avoid that? I am level 52, and I am maxing my HS anytime I can, but I like to plan everything in advanced

Thanks
                    you start losing honor[per death] if you are killed by someone who have a lower title than you, it starts after you get crusader rank, unless you are lvl 9 vip.
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                      you start losing honor[per death] if you are killed by someone who have a lower title than you, it starts after you get crusader rank, unless you are lvl 9 vip.
                      A small addition: you lose lots of honor if you lose to someone with a lower honor rank (though it's also numerical, but I don't know how much honor they have to have less than you in order to lose lots), you lose little honor if you lose to someone with a higher rank/numerical honor. All this starts at Crusader rank and up.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Aguanta, no hay otra forma, eso o "invertir" en esto por que lo unico que te garantiza ganar es el dinero que gastes aqui.
                        No van a cambiar el sistema asi que, adaptate.

Yo pase mis malos momentos, de hecho aun los paso por que jamas he tenido el HS full para mi nivel desde Lv 59. ya que dices que no eres casher solo te queda una solucion: Lv 80 con Lv 99 seal.
                        Total creo que aun no has visto lo peor cuando veas a alguien que tiene 50k+ BR usando seal en ti, en tu bracket esas cosas son raras a menos que entres y te quedes en 65 - 74 lo cual no deberias pero una ves entres solo a 65 - 74 y 70 - 80 pffff.
                        Last edited by liz35; 03-09-2014, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• why do peope cry about holy seal? we all have went thro the chit of getting stunned.. u are now what level an u aint used o it then i dont know what to tell u man... get over t... its a tool in the game an what u want people to sit at look at a tool an not use it then i think u need to go play farmville or somethin.. pvp man and there is alot to this game.. for 1 thing dnt level so fast.. an work u eal or talants.. that elps alot i have noticed alot are raceing to get in higher level to gain a little br .. but once u all level fast u realzed that u made a huge misstake.. so my advise is to level slow an work ur hs an talants.. dont be scared to level slow.. cuae if u do level fast u will regrest it......
                          wardog
                          guild:Unforgiven
                          archer
                          s214

Comment

• Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                            I'm level 64 and I still get stunned stunned in my brackets.

It's not that we suck, it's that the opponent is too accustomed to using Holy Seal that they use it as a starter.
                            Very annoying to get stunned in any situation.
                            Battle Grounds
                            Group Arena
                            Guild Battle
                            Amethyst Mines
                            Plunderers (Fighting your AI with abyssmal BR)
                            Just dump all your exp into holy seal and donot level up easily. Believe me the day you start stun people you would the first to say this holy seal is amazing
                            I kick butts.

Comment

• Originally posted by wardawg1979 View Post
                              why do peope cry about holy seal? we all have went thro the chit of getting stunned.. u are now what level an u aint used o it then i dont know what to tell u man... get over t... its a tool in the game an what u want people to sit at look at a tool an not use it then i think u need to go play farmville or somethin.. pvp man and there is alot to this game.. for 1 thing dnt level so fast.. an work u eal or talants.. that elps alot i have noticed alot are raceing to get in higher level to gain a little br .. but once u all level fast u realzed that u made a huge misstake.. so my advise is to level slow an work ur hs an talants.. dont be scared to level slow.. cuae if u do level fast u will regrest it......
                              You are right on this to some point and again not totally correct. I have leveled really slowly and now paying the prize for not having a good amount of HS. I have met people whom i could have killed in the 65-69 battleground or even guild battles that i ended up losing to Now i will have work my a.ss out to get experience to buy HS. Leveling depends on a players playing style or situation. Casher or non-casher. I would vote for leveling fast while you get the chance to up HS and talents and Br could be worked up a long the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by liz35 View Post
                                Aguanta, no hay otra forma, eso o "invertir" en esto por que lo unico que te garantiza ganar es el dinero que gastes aqui.
                                No van a cambiar el sistema asi que, adaptate.

Yo pase mis malos momentos, de hecho aun los paso por que jamas he tenido el HS full para mi nivel desde Lv 59. ya que dices que no eres casher solo te queda una solucion: Lv 80 con Lv 99 seal.
                                Total creo que aun no has visto lo peor cuando veas a alguien que tiene 50k+ BR usando seal en ti, en tu bracket esas cosas son raras a menos que entres y te quedes en 65 - 74 lo cual no deberias pero una ves entres solo a 65 - 74 y 70 - 80 pffff.
                                Am not Spanish had to google it and your so true with cos the only where out of getting stunned is getting maximum HS for you bracket or get the 99 seal for level 80 this way you don't get affected by stun.

Comment

Working...
                                X