No announcement yet.

The "I want BG by BR!" thread [merged threads]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Battlegrounds has changed. It's no longer about guilds, ideologies or honor. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. Battleground, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. Battleground has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Balens inside their wallets enhance and regulate their abilities. Gem control. Fate control. Sylph control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Battleground has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. Battleground has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, battleground... becomes routine."
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Yeah, I have noticed more and more people with lvl 70-75 troops in bg. Sorry guys!
      Knight - Kabam - S1
      Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

• i think it should be based as this

30-39 (only br matters )

40-49 (same )

50-59( though fate is tricky HS can be leveled)

60-64 (due to HS )

65-69

70-74

75-79

AND 80 GET THEIR OWN BG

of course some ppl will disagree but am merely suggesting , and by the way if u are below 60 and complaining about players br , i feel sorry for u coz what i read from your post is players want grim title and low levels can get it easily than high level players .

although it takes some months and effort

Comment

• that would require effort, and the devs don't want to make an effort. they got paid a long time ago for bg, and they aren't going to edit the code because r2 isn't going to pay for it. they like that in order to win in bg you need to do daru alchemy a billion times to get beefy troops and buy expensive mounts. fair doesn't even factor into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            "Battlegrounds has changed. It's no longer about guilds, ideologies or honor. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines. Battleground, and its consumption of life, has become a well-oiled machine. Battleground has changed. ID tagged soldiers carry ID tagged weapons, use ID tagged gear. Balens inside their wallets enhance and regulate their abilities. Gem control. Fate control. Sylph control. Battlefield control. Everything is monitored, and kept under control. Battleground has changed. The age of deterrence has become the age of control. All in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction. And he who controls the battlefield, controls history. Battleground has changed. When the battlefield is under total control, battleground... becomes routine."

hey at least its better than battlefield 4

no lazy guys sitting touching their ipads

like seriously what kind of world have we come to when gamers are too lazy to actually game
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
              i think it should be based as this

30-39 (only br matters )

40-49 (same )

50-59( though fate is tricky HS can be leveled)

60-64 (due to HS )

65-69

70-74

75-79

AND 80 GET THEIR OWN BG

of course some ppl will disagree but am merely suggesting , and by the way if u are below 60 and complaining about players br , i feel sorry for u coz what i read from your post is players want grim title and low levels can get it easily than high level players .

although it takes some months and effort
              you suggestion is just like the BG before the change (30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc)

they changed as they don't want people to camp (my guess?), also campers won't OP in a certain level range BG, now only 50%
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• no , its not , what i am meaning was lvl 35 doesnt have to 44 bg , lvl 45 doesnt have to enter 54 , etc i was merely suggesting due to HS lvling may be players can have some little decent matching , thats all

Comment

• It;s true that the BG caps are a bit weird and sometimes hell, but it was done that way because some of the lower level guys (around 55-64) were stalling on leveling and thus they were mainly working on HS and stats. Once that started happening there were quite a few that had an insane BR for that level.

I do wish that the caps would be back to the way they were but everywhere you will look there will always be ones that will be OP.

Comment

• battle ground

just a suggestion but why not make battle ground about battle ratings because some 1 could be a low lvl way a high battle rating you's putting lvl 60 players into a lvl 60 room and if some ppl that don't have that much time to play will be forever putting points on his astros and so on. Meaning they wont be lvling up that fast having a higher battle rating they will guard the opening not letting any players out meaning that even joining battle ground is pointless if use done it on battle rating then every 1 would have a fair advantage. As a said just a suggestion to stop ppl guarding the gates because half the time ppl don't even join battle ground or they leave half way in.

Comment

• if i get 1$ for every post like this, i could afford myself to be the next zebq.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

if i get 1$ for every post like this, i could afford myself to be the next zebq.
                        yea and thats help's on a suggestion mate don't it ? a never asked how many ppl posted this b4 or who you could be if you got $1 every time some 1 did post it because at the end of the day there will always be others that think the same and no doubt there will be more post like this....
                        Last edited by R230986898; 06-05-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R230986898 View Post
                          yea and thats help on a suggestion mate init a never asked how many ppl posted this b4
                          it helps a lot of people if you searched the board first before posting the same thing that already posted hundreds of time.

Comment

it helps a lot of people if you searched the board first before posting the same thing that already posted hundreds of time.
                            ok now look at my post's doe's it look like i am on here much ? and instead of you saying to me there's a thread already open about this and posting me the link to that thread you come out way that...

Comment

• Originally posted by R230986898 View Post
                              ok now look at my post's doe's it look like i am on here much ? and instead of you saying to me there's a thread already open about this and posting me the link to that thread you come out way that...
                              you actually said the exact reason why i told you to search first before posting: you being new on the forum. just imagine if there is some stranger suddenly barged in to your neighborhood and demanding things, would you respect him? especially when there are many people like him before?

as for the links you requested, im too lazy to search but ill give you some recent threads like this one and this one

Comment

• If you look at some of the previous posts that are similar to yours, you will indeed find that there are many reasons for why going by Battle Ratings simply wouldn't work for some people. Zebq is often used as a specific example of why the idea just wouldn't suit.
                                From behind the hood, lies a woman whose alluring beauty has stunned thousands. Millions have doubted her demanding strength, and in exchange, have unwillingly given their lives to her blade. She roams not as a slayer, but as a savior in search of sustaining peace. The only thing that stands in her way is the army of darkness who at this moment are dominant over the mortal race.
                                What will YOU do to contribute to the eternal war?

Comment

Working...
                                X