• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T_T_T_T_T
    started a topic CLEARED: Necro Lv 25

CLEARED: Necro Lv 25

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    pfft...I'm quite sure I won't be the only one who will beat you even after you get 80% dryad in bg. If you're that good, you'd have killed me with 50 - 60% dryad already. Many ppl in bg have done that before, but it seems you're one of the few who can't. Makes it hard for me and the others on my team who witnessed your apparent lack of skills during group arena to believe that you have any skills at all. In fact the team you saw me with in arena, one of them was a non-casher as well and yet he helped thrashed your team so forgive me if I'm totally unable to believe you possess any amount of skill that can beat me had I been a non-casher.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    You sound pretty sure, are u that sure?

Damn, you are of low IQ. Am the one, meant the type of player. And am not playing to catch up on anyone. If i did i wouldnt be playing this type of game, but a real competitive game. Anw why do I bother this is derailed beyond saving.
    One does not need to have any IQ to see thru your **.

Are you trying to insult me to move attention towards something else?
    You have to come up with something better, your pathetic attempt to it makes me laugh even more.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
    so many tiny weiners stabbing and thrusting at each other at once

it's hilarious to see

how did you know?
    ugh, i need to keep my personal life secret

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Hellspawn aka Hellraiser aka Hellspawnn? :P

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
    @Athena: dont feed the troll... lol

btw: if there is totally ZERO casher or heavy cashers then it will be a year to beat nightmare dungeon.
    @HELLRAlSER : ^. look the sentence about ok?. Dont said u havent been helped by a casher for nightmare dungeon.
    Am not attacking "the cashers". In fact some of my best friends in game are cashers and they happen to be good players too. I was helped to unlock GoD nm and ToK nm, see so few that I remeber exactly. This convo was derailed beyond saving long time ago(by Brutal_Hobo and its my fault too for falling for it), athena said something can't be done by free players and i said it can, also i know he/she/it is a freakin noob. (Also lol at athena's reply, yes noob you do need to cash to beat me, and no you wont find better stats on a 8month free player).

Believe what you will but if I wanted any credit (or fame) for anything I would have not scratch out my name. I wrongfully believed this would prove the point that athena statement was wrong. Anw am done here, and i apologise i let noobs get the best of me.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 11:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27537271
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    pfft...I didn't cash to beat you. In fact I don't even need to cash to beat you. As for the videos, you're the one who brought it up and yet you don't want to make them. Aren't you kind of shooting yourself in the foot here? Also I doubt any videos that you can make will be of any use to me. You haven't proven that you have any sort of knowledge or skills that I don't already know nor have you proven yourself to be best any anything. Those screenshots of yours aren't that rare either. I can easily find a few of my guildies who are also non-cashers and have better stats than you.

And also thanks for proving my point that you're self delusional and thinking the world revolves around you since you're the only person who thinks all cashers must have feelings of inadequacy only to you nor do they need help from videos that only you can make. I really wonder why you even bother posting that to show that you agree implicitly that you're flawed as a human being yet trying to act superior and perfect to others =P Maybe its because you're not getting enough recognition in RL that you bother to try so hard in the virtual world and open yourself up for even further avenues of flaming/trolling?
    @Athena: dont feed the troll... lol

btw: if there is totally ZERO casher or heavy cashers then it will be a year to beat nightmare dungeon.
    @HELLRAlSER : ^. look the sentence about ok?. Dont said u havent been helped by a casher for nightmare dungeon.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    so many tiny weiners stabbing and thrusting at each other at once

it's hilarious to see

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    ^
    your definition of noob is broken. I am the one you cash for to beat. I am the one that makes you feel inadequate.

I am the best of the best, and only reason you wont ever know me, its cause am a true gamer. (I also don't help anyone outside of my guild, mostly, ya so no videos for u)
    pfft...I didn't cash to beat you. In fact I don't even need to cash to beat you. As for the videos, you're the one who brought it up and yet you don't want to make them. Aren't you kind of shooting yourself in the foot here? Also I doubt any videos that you can make will be of any use to me. You haven't proven that you have any sort of knowledge or skills that I don't already know nor have you proven yourself to be best any anything. Those screenshots of yours aren't that rare either. I can easily find a few of my guildies who are also non-cashers and have better stats than you.

And also thanks for proving my point that you're self delusional and thinking the world revolves around you since you're the only person who thinks all cashers must have feelings of inadequacy only to you nor do they need help from videos that only you can make. I really wonder why you even bother posting that to show that you agree implicitly that you're flawed as a human being yet trying to act superior and perfect to others =P Maybe its because you're not getting enough recognition in RL that you bother to try so hard in the virtual world and open yourself up for even further avenues of flaming/trolling?

Leave a comment:

• vaesolis
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    5000 mahra/sep in that sylph (with the 500 extra he claims he has now).

Events gave 1 mahra/sep per 100 soul crystal. That's the equivalent of 500,000 soul crystal/whips. Saved for the perfect time. Stored who knows where. All invested in a sylph that was released only 4 months ago, halfway through his playing time.
    Ok, he won some in events and sylph arena. So only 300,000 soul crystal/whips then. Right.

Not to mention all those "free" mounts which required event items. More event items than could be earned for free per month.

The math is absurd. The argument is absurd. 99% of people here played long enough to know it is simply not possible, so I don't understand the need to claim he is the king of non-cashers.

The only way he could do it "Free" would be to receive an overpowered toon and not put more money into it, coincidentally in April when he joined the forums.
    or he could have acquired the 1200~ mahra he needed through the whip events and engraving events that gave event item per 5 whip/25 engrave.. a couple thousand whips and 10-15k soul crystals, spread over the course of nearly three months. arena daily and weekly awards for past 24 weeks give 2,000 sepulcrum on their own...

edit: if you really wanna know if he has cashed or not maybe better not to use things that could be achieved by non-casher with sufficient planning/patience and just ask to see in screenshot if the Special Pack with the 2 legendary jewels is still @ top of screen
    Last edited by vaesolis; 05-15-2014, 08:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jessysilver
    replied
    king of non-cashers>>nope i dont think so king of the liar>>that is 100% im sure of it

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
    there were multiple unlimited engraving/whip events that gave event items that could be exchanged for mahra; also was an unlimited engraving event recently that gave mahra.. how can know you had as many whips/sc ready to use for those events as he did ?
    5000 mahra/sep in that sylph (with the 500 extra he claims he has now).

Events gave 1 mahra/sep per 100 soul crystal. That's the equivalent of 500,000 soul crystal/whips. Saved for the perfect time. Stored who knows where. All invested in a sylph that was released only 4 months ago, halfway through his playing time.
    Ok, he won some in events and sylph arena. So only 300,000 soul crystal/whips then. Right.

Not to mention all those "free" mounts which required event items. More event items than could be earned for free per month.

The math is absurd. The argument is absurd. 99% of people here played long enough to know it is simply not possible, so I don't understand the need to claim he is the king of non-cashers.

The only way he could do it "Free" would be to receive an overpowered toon and not put more money into it, coincidentally in April when he joined the forums.

Leave a comment:

• vaesolis
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Getting the amount of mahra to make a purple sylph as a free player is impossimple, and i know that because i was getting mahra and mahra only from every event out so far and still my gaia is 5 star blue and long way from being purple. And this has nothing to do with how "good" you are, its just a thing you cant get in any other way but spending.
    there were multiple unlimited engraving/whip events that gave event items that could be exchanged for mahra; also was an unlimited engraving event recently that gave mahra.. how can know you had as many whips/sc ready to use for those events as he did ?

Leave a comment:

• phans123
    replied
    dont ******** on us free players saying u got a purple gaia with all skills and passive with lvl3 wings in 8 months , got here for 1 year or more stop lying

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Getting the amount of mahra to make a purple sylph as a free player is impossimple, and i know that because i was getting mahra and mahra only from every event out so far and still my gaia is 5 star blue and long way from being purple. And this has nothing to do with how "good" you are, its just a thing you cant get in any other way but spending.
    Not to mention also getting all the event mounts at the same time. And 3000+ seps.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X