Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its she and the longer u think im lying the sooner i and others wont be seeing you
    "Not So Innocent"
    "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
    "All we want to do is tease you to death"
    "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
    Guild : Immortals
    IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Originally posted by PixieBabe View Post
      its she and the longer u think im lying the sooner i and others wont be seeing you
      I'm curious now about all of this and I've read some of your posts and let me see if I have this right. You join BGs to monitor to see if a player is cheating or taking advantage of glitches/bugs right? And what happens to a player you suspect does this? If I'm right you say you work for R2 or something am I right? If I'm wrong my apologies though. I'm not in S1 so I don't know. Just curious now.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

barbarossa Pixie does not work for R2 please refer to this thread when dealing with Pixie. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post244921

The threat pixie made to me back then was on the 26th of last month. Although, that was the second time this player has threatened me. >.>;

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
          barbarossa Pixie does not work for R2 please refer to this thread when dealing with Pixie. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post244921

The threat pixie made to me back then was on the 26th of last month. Although, that was the second time this player has threatened me. >.>;
          I am aware of that thread. I was curious as to her explanation.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
            come on man , stelly say he/she/it collect shard today , lets give he/she/it another chance ..
            if he/she/it still didnt change i wont say anything else , since i dont want ppl to ruin the event too+1 more ppl for me to chase in bg
            and i need to help ladies if he/she/it is
            lmao nas he/she/it did carts cause alot of ppl were calling he/she/it out and everytime he/she/it came out it died but we all know anyone that can kill it is a illegal booster and gonna be reported to gms cause he/she/it claims to be working with the ppl who deny knowing it.thats why it will never be in a good guild cause it would be kicked for afking every single bg and pinpoint and my sword gonna talk as soon as he stop hiding behind his afk protection.
            But really they should make a system like seng 5min afk your out or 5min no points your out cause all that talk about no being able to gather is **** those "stronger" ppl will be occupied at some point where you can collect sit in the corner and get 30 points and ruin your teams chance at winning or do something and might win 90 points,or over 30 cause there has to be someone on other team your close to in strength or collect dryads blessing and go beat someone up.its messing up everybodies fun and hope at getting better gear.
            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

lol Ashanie. alt of kage fail, doesnt rlly matter because i did see what R2GM Stormaggedon said, tbh he was never a GM in when i was chosen as a CM and thus his knowledge in my current position non-credible, lol, its GM Pat and Admin Sway who's opinion/replies that count, and for the record i had a GM in my CS alpha/open beta guild for Crystal Saga..ironically it was GM_Storm's player account

PS uve reminded me about the recent Guild recruitment u made Kage, that didnt go unnoticed by the R2 chat mods besides myself since i did screenshot it and passed it around
              "Not So Innocent"

Temple of Ibalize S1
              IGN PixieBabe

Comment

and now he/she/it is saying that GM Storm is ignorant and non-credible. hooray!

and it still baffles me on how could he/she/it catch players with "illegal programs" or oversee BG when he/she/it just sit in a corner of the safezone. would it be better to catch players with "illegal programs" when he/she/it actually participate on the battle itself.

Comment

lol Ashanie. alt of kage fail, doesnt rlly matter because i did see what R2GM Stormaggedon said, tbh he was never a GM in when i was chosen as a CM and thus his knowledge in my current position non-credible, lol, its GM Pat and Admin Sway who's opinion/replies that count, and for the record i had a GM in my CS alpha/open beta guild for Crystal Saga..ironically it was GM_Storm's player account

PS uve reminded me about the recent Guild recruitment u made Kage, that didnt go unnoticed by the R2 chat mods besides myself since i did screenshot it and passed it around
                  So now pixiebabe is calling the gm a liar? Wow..... I like how you slander R2 employees... Storm is a good guy and hasn't lied to us yet.

Comment

um im not kages alt ive been playing r2 games since cs beta so i know how annoying and lame you are im also an armada member and i know how bad you hated on them because your characters are weak.
                    Dont let your CM **** fool you cause ive been a forum mod,gm assistant and sent(help with trades so no scams) on mw2 and i would never do the **** you have done and idk how its done .here but in almost everyother mmo impersonating a gm or member of staff and abusing your fake power is a bannable offence
                    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

lol keep changing the subject, its become ur hobby :P
                      "Not So Innocent"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                      IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Alright, let me get this straight. You say you are a CM. A moment after, a GM replies you are in no way associated with anything. Then you say he doesn't know any better. Right.
                        Another thing is, there is no way how to recognize you as a CM in any way, besides what you say, which is not enough for us to trust you. For all we know, I can be the queen of England and if you don't believe me, I'll say you are ignorant for not knowing any better.

Comment

as far as i know>> SSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZ GM OR CM OR whatever it is never reveal his/her true identify.... only active on forum thats normal. and all staff must have some differential on his/her forum like R2 GM stromarmageddon (its GM) . why not use (R2) too >> ?? its really new for me thats a staff not use it. (GM account could be use by other ?? WHAT!?) and access whateverhe /she want??....... andddddddddd -__- u say not push any further... (the fact get pushed again and then comment again blaming again other zzzz) if u reaally not want push so stop comment is wise. its make more ....... (manly/gentle). it will be over soon...
                          Last edited by HeavyWind; 10-11-2012, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyWind View Post
                            as far as i know>> SSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZ GM OR CM OR whatever it is never reveal his/her true identify.... only active on forum thats normal. and all staff must have some differential on his/her forum like R2 GM stromarmageddon (its GM) . why not use (R2) too >> ?? its really new for me thats a staff not use it. (GM account could be use by other ?? WHAT!?) and access whateverhe /she want??....... andddddddddd -__- u say not push any further... (the fact get pushed again and then comment again blaming again other zzzz) if u reaally not want push so stop comment is wise. its make more ....... (manly/gentle). it will be over soon...
                            I guess the answer is that, the..."thing" is an impostor who likes threatening people to show superiority over the other due to their fictional rank, maybe? It does sound more understandable.

Comment

Enjoy your ban.
                              This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

ban from forum or from game??
                                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                                X