X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
    did i win yet?
    Not Yet, You Still Fall Under My Authority, If I don't win no1 can ._.
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Hello all, I am a knight.
      My accomplishments are being a knight and soaking up damage.
      My goals are to become a better knight.
      I need the spotlight because things will shine off my armor.
      Did I mention I was a knight?

Comment

gasp... you are actually bitcing about my post :P

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          Hello all, I am a knight.
          My accomplishments are being a knight and soaking up damage.
          My goals are to become a better knight.
          I need the spotlight because things will shine off my armor.
          Did I mention I was a knight?
          Hmmm....Seems Legit~

Originally posted by Bo_Didley View Post
          gasp... you are actually bitcing about my post :P
          Am I?
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

try the newest server launch bec all here are new.. u will enjoy game through playing this... play and so many on the server will help you and guide you in this game.. so goodluck newbies.....

Comment

well afer reading some of the post i felt to write sth for those balens user( cash player).
              i am playing in s22. i haven't spent a single money in any of this game i have played so far on internet.
              i am a mage ( currently 41 lvl with mdef can reach to 4.9k yes u read correct 4.9k mdef for non vip player, but i switch to 3k pdef and mdef for pvp).
              i feel so good when i am able to kick *** of some vip players, but cant kick players with full 3 sockets in each gear and all gems lvl 4=+
              well atleast they spent lot to get to top. i am rank 10-20 in arena but with few tricks( gear according to ur opponent) i reached 3rd rank in duel arena too.
              in catacombs i had some bad luck, the day when the event for top 3, 4-10 and 11-30 ended i was 3rd and when the reward was sent i got only 15 crypt token though i should have got 100 crypt token, and when i saw my ranking i had slipped to 15. about world boss it's hard for my build cant do boom boom damage at once. so far highest ranking was 18 in wb.

well that's my story

Comment

stop joking around. Where is the tales ? the honour ? the story ? complains go to "support". "I am king ..." goes to recycle bin
                Server: S5
                Honour title: Imperial Commander
                Balens ever bought: 0
                Have been VIP: 3 hours
                Current level: 80

Comment

I'm Holybread of S10
                  class: Knight
                  level: 48 at the moment...

-Top 1-3 in WB (even with archers around w/o using balens to revive)
                  -Top 2 in Player level
                  -Top 2 in Player strength
                  -Top 2 in Honor
                  -Top 1-3 in Arena
                  *Guild Master of Oblivion guild....
                  *always bringing low level guildies to arena for them to earn insignias....

-my build.... ^_^ it's a secret!

Comment

It all started with a click on Facebook page.

Playing on [S4] Bretheran Abyss as a Knight, I just slowly absorb the game mechanics, the community and the timing.

I am a Casher, currently level 48, and is still having high hopes on what is to come.

I focus on PAtk, and is a force to be reckoned with (at least I think so). I have 7.5 PAtk, 7k+ PDef, and a measly 4.5k MDef without powerups. I usually win duels, except meeting people more skilled than me, or higher leveled.
                    I strive to be the best, and will continue to do so. Learning the game mechanics and taking note of what's happening in and out of the game is a continuous journey. You have to observe how other people play (no, I am not a Stalker), and keep track of their progress. There are famous names out there, and it will be in your best interest to understand them. Outside of game, I update myself on the news announcements, bugs and other game guides or tips that other players have to offer, sometimes offering some of my own.

This game has starting to become part of my life, as with most of the other people here, I believe. Personal activities are now re-scheduled to fit into the game's timing instead. Friends and families are getting annoyed, saying 'You spent too much time infront of the monitor." LOL

During the past 2 months,
                    There are times when I set my alarm to go off for battlegrounds, only to wake up after the WB has ended.
                    There are times when I saw people getting an orange astral, and I think to myself, "This might be my lucky day."
                    There are times when I said "OH! COME ON!" when it gave me "Green, green, misfortune, misfortune, green, misfortune, misfortune, green, green, misfortune" instead.
                    There are also times when I said "YES!", when I actually got an orange, and look at the announcement panel just to see my name there.
                    There are times when my guildmates started to talk nonsense, I chip in, and was fumbling with guildchat, partychat, and QTE.
                    There are times when I purposely delay my attacks, just so I could get the last hit. ^_^
                    There are times when I started autorun in the catacombs, make me a coffee, turn on the TV, return an hour later, and found my character going further than I thought. Nice Job.
                    There are times when I harvest my crops, and started thinking "How much would I get? Any thieves lately?"
                    There are times when I get %#&* off when the enchantment failed at 90%.
                    And even more when it happened again at 80%.
                    There are times when I loiter around in the group arena lobby, waiting to see if anyone would invite me.
                    There are times when there aren't. And I feel disappointed and play single dungeons or tend to my farm instead.
                    There are times when I heave a sigh of relieve, when you won with less than 1000 HP in Group Arena.
                    There are times when I curse and swear, when the opponent does the same.
                    There are times when I enter the WB, only to find I am totally unprepared.
                    There are times when I finished the WB, and realize I forgot to switch back to my original config.
                    There are times when I monitor the Bounty Page as the timer reaching 00:00:00, so I could see if I have any orange quests.
                    There are times when I do the same to the Mystery Shop.
                    There are times when I think the VIP wheel and card draw are rigged, and I still think they are.
                    There are times when I was so tired, I am falling asleep on the keyboard.
                    There are times when I was figuring out my skills build, when I am at work.
                    There are times when I turn on the computer, and the first thing I do is log into the game.

Anyway, as a Casher or Balen-user, I think we get the most of the game. And the convenience we have is amazing too. Dual skills, bonus devotion points as a VIP, astral capturing, mystery shops, etc. Sure you could play it for free, but you play the game your way, I play the game mine.

I am annoyed at some of the bugs / typos they have yet they won't correct, when it seem like an easy thing to do, especially typos. But when I think of what the game could become, it sort of excites me.

Well now, take care everyone. Have to go work. No work no money. No money no balens. haha

Comment

since i start this playing this at s17 i start to review this game and i realize this is very cool i review the things and after 10 server tht i review here now at s35 im a guild officer at FAMOUS with 10239 br i can kill dominate the player and others DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

your class?: knight
                        your server? s8 tadum~tadum
                        how many hours you play wartune?: i have a life..=.=
                        who is your current fav player in yer server?: please kill cupid XD..sorry papa mars
                        do you accept friends invi?: i'am nice..if yer nice also
                        your accomplishments?: ....i ****** off my brother cuz he can't use the lappy
                        your goals ingame?: don't have any, after like a month or so ill go find another game to play..
                        expectation in wartune?: i don't want to expect. it's already clear what will happen..
                        best moment ingame?: flirting lol
                        suggestion to improve the game?: ..for the love of star wars...stop making so much server =.=
                        final say about the game?: well it's really nice but ye guys need to listen to ye players if ye want more people to play ye game.

S8: Forest of Doom
                        IGN: Teresaâ„¢ -of the faint smile-
                        ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
                        Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
                        server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

What i like in this game: ikill "NUB" ichase "NUB" iplunder "NUB" idestroy "NUB" gold mine and ilovehitting "NUB" with delphic sniper

thank you: Don't hate "NUB" they always make the game fun and alive without them game is dead.

am not king i haven't spend too much cash but i spend some so deserve to have my spotlight too cause my BOW is big and shinny it will shine there.

IGN: Xspada
                          Server: S15(shrine of shakaiya)
                          class: Archer

Comment

Oh yes.... YESSSSS... be..irritated... this is SPARTA!!!

Thank You for Choosing my story Whoever You Are... God Bless U... God of Troll Bless U... Mother of All Trolls Proud of U... LOL
                            Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                            Nick : Regulus Leo
                            Job : Archer
                            Guild : Courage

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                              Not Yet, You Still Fall Under My Authority, If I don't win no1 can ._.
                              Well....actually......recently.... I WIN

Victory Dance!!!
                              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪┏ (・o・) ┛♪┗ (・o・ ) ┓♪┏(・o・)┛♪
                              Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                              Nick : Regulus Leo
                              Job : Archer
                              Guild : Courage

Comment

wow!!! your cool!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X