Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/25 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is group purchase event?
    Spire adjustment: I wish bugs which affect players negatively should be corrected as quick as bugs which affect us positively. The wild bugs are around since a month.
    If Vulcan' Stove is not supposed to drop in Dragon Invasion, then where it is supposed to drop? In balen shop?
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally Posted by Ruskii

Finally, what issue with gem synthesis? I haven't seen any problems nor have I heard complaints.

Originally posted by Kaajinsh View Post
      if there was no problems, then after patch - they will show

[Sarcasm/on] No maybe a 100% chance to get a higher gem is to much and the going to change it in " Consume 4 LVL 4 Gems to get a x% Chance to get a lvl 5 Gem or one of the following - 50.000 gold, 50000 daru , Runestones 2 " [Sarcasm/of]

Rofl
      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
      S416 - Whispering Hills
      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        [*]Fixed the descriptions for Vulcan's Stove and Vulcan's Hammer. They are not supposed to drop in Tarraton's Lair.It doesn't say they drop in Tarraton's lair, it says Source: Dragon Invasion
        [*]Fixed an issue with gem synthesis. So now because you're incompetent you're going to break gems? Please just stick to using google translate I don't trust you guys.
        [*]Resolved various typographical errors. Yeah google translate must be tough to use then copy paste.

Personally just leave it alone.
        S435 Witchlight bluffs
        Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
        39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
          What is group purchase event?
          If Vulcan' Stove is not supposed to drop in Dragon Invasion, then where it is supposed to drop? In balen shop?
          Maybe Group Purchase means you got to get all youre Family and friends to play and get them to buy Balens - when you reach with youre Friends and Family the Tresholds of 500.000, 1.000.000,5.000.000 up to 100.000.000 Balens you get a Rare mount and a pair of wings !Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley7505.gif
Views:	1
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	1695456Click image for larger version

Name:	smiley6023.gif
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1695457

And Off course in Balen Shop where else? otherwise it brings no money
          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
          S416 - Whispering Hills
          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

The issue with gem synthesis was that if you clicked craft on a high lvl gem (lets say 10) and you didnt have the lvl 9 scroll, you would lose 9 lvl 8 gems but not get any gem back

i assume it will be fixed with a message saying that you cant craft it due to not having all required transposers
            Last edited by TeRiMoNeRi; 09-24-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

What is group purchase?

Comment

1st What is "Group Purchase event" ???
                2nd What do you mean by "Players can no longer get an EXP buff in the Spire"

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  [*]Sylphs can no longer cultivate on the Farm if its EXP bar is full.
                  Why not? Our friends could still meld with them for friendship pts, was this really a bad thing?
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

i see we all have faith in this new maintenance thing

the lack of additional information is also as usual.
                    Last edited by papashai; 09-24-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

++++++ I haw the same question, Vulcan`s hammer must drop in Dragon invazion, but they don`t. And what isue with gem synthesis?????????

Comment

THey made a small error there.. it wont drop from anything
                        u have to buy it either with hard cash or with luck...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                          Why not? Our friends could still meld with them for friendship pts, was this really a bad thing?
                          Exactly, plus you can't accidentally sacrifice a sylph that's cultivating, so I use it this way all the time. Why would this even need to be fixed, much less before so many other real bugs that people are angry about?

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                            The issue with gem synthesis was that if you clicked craft on a high lvl gem (lets say 10) and you didnt have the lvl 9 scroll, you would lose 9 lvl 8 gems but not get any gem back

i assume it will be fixed with a message saying that you cant craft it due to not having all required transposers
                            So since I can synth PATK gems through 8, but have an MDEF synth at lvl 9, I won't be able to convert the appropriate # of lvl 8 PATK gems to MDEF and synth a lvl 9 unless I spend balens and buy the other levels!?!

Yeah I can see how they'd want to close that little hole.

Comment

Originally posted by R242249197 View Post
                              So since I can synth PATK gems through 8, but have an MDEF synth at lvl 9, I won't be able to convert the appropriate # of lvl 8 PATK gems to MDEF and synth a lvl 9 unless I spend balens and buy the other levels!?!

Yeah I can see how they'd want to close that little hole.
                              synthesising isnt the same as crafting fyi.

Comment

Why do we get gold from slyph resource pack???...gold cant be used on slyphs, or to purchase anything for slyph. Please remove the gold prize from slyph resource pack, makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X