Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when will be the sc event ..........we need it

Comment

stop asking guys, after reset today still no sc event..... saying they will help us for HOF event but only thing they have added is spend events

Comment

whats AEO?
        [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
        Character: Lanankuras
        Class: Archer
        Lv:80
        Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
        And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

I want to say a lot, but I think Its not worth to waste my energy on useless people.... At last thank you wartune for giving me a reason...

Comment

Yeah in World of Warcraft you farm gold...in Communist China the game farms you for gold...lol. Soul Crystal event when? You guys planning on rolling out the back pack expansion soon aren't you and you want to make damn sure we buy it.

Comment

lol no sc.....1 month and half of no sc event....pffff

Comment

Lol since the cancellation of the SC event, Mentors, GMs and Moderatos disappeared

Comment

Originally posted by Click01 View Post
                  You said it will be a SC event today. Damn *** , i think i'll leave the game until a ****** SC event is on.
                  I have not done anything but jewel hunt and blitz for 2 weeks for this reason. My Spirit Covenant expired, will not renew VIP, and definitely will not recharge even 5 bucks for the best recharge event until I see a SC exchange.
                  Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                  Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                  Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                  Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
                    I have not done anything but jewel hunt and blitz for 2 weeks for this reason. My Spirit Covenant expired, will not renew VIP, and definitely will not recharge even 5 bucks for the best recharge event until I see a SC exchange.
                    Exactly the same here

Comment

You know in all honesty I would love to say that R2 is a failure, and completely useless, however....

R2 events = Fail
                      R2 maintenance is joke = Fail
                      R2 support, again same crappy service so FAIL

however, R2 payments, now here they dont fail the are a Success, 100% as they never fail to take your cash.

overall rating for R2 = 2/10

Comment

Here is my view on this. Until everybody decides to make a change, the company will not change. There are always going to be those big spenders that will spend no matter what and as long as that happens, nothing will change.

If everyone will start to make a change, then I will make a change myself. I will cancel VIP, not cash at all, even though I don't cash much anymore. But until the big spenders make a change, then nothing will happen. You think the game will miss a few light cashers? Think again.

Who is with me on making a change?

Comment

Oh im def there buddy, they do nothing and we keep paying, I reduced m weekly balens to 10k, now I doubt I will even do that

Comment

if they didnt get money from the game,they shut it.they make this game for money,free to play is the promo tagline.no profit=no game,income not reach target=no game.
                            so,keep spending and save your toon (which not yours cos r2 own every toon) and keep playing,or all gone cos the game shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Sekushiiiiii View Post
                              if they didnt get money from the game,they shut it.they make this game for money,free to play is the promo tagline.no profit=no game,income not reach target=no game.
                              so,keep spending and save your toon (which not yours cos r2 own every toon) and keep playing,or all gone cos the game shut.
                              I don't want this to be a free game. That is not what I am after. I know they have to make money just like any other company. I just want them to fix all the **** that is wrong with the game and at least keep us better informed. I think if they fixed all the bugs in the game, it would be so much more enjoyable. Even when they say the fix stuff, they don't say what they fix and there are still all kinds of bugs.

What are we paying these guys to do? They just keep coming out with more money hungry events.

Comment

Kabam s 63 55 convert into 60 set , sc event?

I'm a lvl 64 knight with 55 set and sure many other people are stuck in this predicament we need a little help to get stronger so could you put up the conversion of arena sets to armor sets also sc event when is it most of these events are in favor to cashers therefore it is hard for the non-cshers to do well the major gap needs to be closed so please help add these on

Comment

Working...
                                X