Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeRiMoNeRi
    replied
    last hof warrior call did work, thats why some ppl figured better to warrior call this time just in case it worked again

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Methinks time to dump a game full o cheats and a dev team that dun care

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    some of those br are buffed with pots and scrolls O.o

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    ofc it was working lol

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by care90 View Post
    u guys do realize same thing happened last hof event so ofc people used it now
    No, last time it didn't work, thats why people were whining they missed rewards..

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    u guys do realize same thing happened last hof event so ofc people used it now

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    They announced that the wc and pots/scrolls wouldn't count, just the the bless that counted, and yet there are players out there in that list that had absolutely no chance of reaching the br they have been awarded, only conclusion is that they used wc and planted themselves in the dungeon. If that did in fact count, then I should be getting the 350k and not the 300k
    I switched this and that and built a respectable 330k and yet players in that list have more, you need to investigate these accounts more thoroughly, if it wasnt allowed then they shouldnt gain the higher rewards.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Saw some of top players in Sacred Fire (i`m not gonna say names because i dont wanna do devs job and because i`m glad that they cheated and devs are so stupid that they couldnt tell or just favouring some players) and said that they`ve used WC to pass 400k or 450k, too bad i havent used it either because knowing R2, they are just too lazy to take any action against any of us if a rule is broken so they just leave it as it is. Cheats and lies seems to be the perfect example on this company, but thats not players fault for using WC, they saw a chance and they took advantage of it.. the fault belongs to those useless, brainless, lameasses devs and gms who dont give a cupcake about the rules even if those are made by them. So from now on, happy cheating my friends.
    Last edited by sunshinε; 11-28-2014, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gooregu
    replied
    Congratulations everyone!

Leave a comment:

• R211968071
    replied
    why dont S266 high BR

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by R213133119 View Post
    Pots ans scrolls not give that much br. if player have up own br 30-60k then it is not whit pots. I up my br around 30k -40 k in last day. and I didnt use pots for that. I take out all % astrals and add br astrals. I got my last 8o item in that day. synt all gems to lvl 9. Use 3k+ mount hof. Up soul seal to lvl 10, activate my stronger sylph and some more things. If u not have seen player account inventary then u cant say it is impossible to get alot extra br. My br before that was arround 260-270k. But in the end i up it 300+ very easyly.
    \

You're either acting dumb or you are.

we can see what their BRs after the event is over, when the mount hoofs and stuff still active, even if they have synthed all their gems back and swapped astral back, if the resulting gap is still 50k then it was done using WC

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    wth, we had the HOF , and it wasnt even announced on our sever that we were having the damn thing. how the hell do screw that up...i am 295k, and bc of R2, i wont get the rewards for 300k bc they didnt bother to tell us it was even going on...that is **

Leave a comment:

• R213133119
    replied
    Pots ans scrolls not give that much br. if player have up own br 30-60k then it is not whit pots. I up my br around 30k -40 k in last day. and I didnt use pots for that. I take out all % astrals and add br astrals. I got my last 8o item in that day. synt all gems to lvl 9. Use 3k+ mount hof. Up soul seal to lvl 10, activate my stronger sylph and some more things. If u not have seen player account inventary then u cant say it is impossible to get alot extra br. My br before that was arround 260-270k. But in the end i up it 300+ very easyly.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    If you're on a merged server look for the lowest number of the servers, they have me listed as s65...

cos clearly this game is run by children.

Leave a comment:

• dragopyr
    replied
    My name were is? Dragopyr? Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (3).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	653.4 KB
ID:	1704044
    ooo i find my name, is one merged server
    Last edited by dragopyr; 11-28-2014, 11:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X