Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigRedTed
    replied
    Got to love it, known issue hence why test servers had maintenance but still they patched all servers with bugged patch. If you are on a server getting merge tomorrow that's 3 days of serer down time. Really pushing peoples patience?

Leave a comment:

• R279536645
    replied
    my question is that we were in SB and we cut in battle to pass through server 497 ty

Leave a comment:

• _Librator_
    replied
    I regret not doing the earlier bg's... At least i can go to sleep early. (but these 2 days have ruined alot of progress, merge maint will make that worse).

Leave a comment:

• z0980777995
    replied
    Cupcake r2...i only free time now...u maintain server .......
    i dont want compensation package ..i want my di and spire
    u should maintain after reset~ we have time use attempts
    not be4 reset~ u employee all r idiot
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-11-2014, 06:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Server 213 is down now

Leave a comment:

• R218067727
    replied
    If it's on all servers, then the time would be morning for some, afternoon for some, evening for some and overnight for some. For my timezone, it's very early morning about an hour after reset. Messes up people who are trying to do blitzes and such before work, so yeah inconvenient. But we've had the game go down at various points of the day for emergency maintenance before. We had maintenance issues in fairly recent memory that kept most people on our server from getting any play time for a couple days in a row. Wasn't fun, but the bugs had to be fixed. This is one where I don't see how R2 can win... no matter when they schedule it, it's going to mess with someone's play time. But I know people have been frustrated not being able to redeem things they had sufficient quantities to redeem, and I doubt they wanted to wait a week for the next scheduled maintenance to have those issues resolved.

Leave a comment:

• WarDrag989
    replied
    zzzzz.... server went off w/o a warning...just got kicked and invited back to my guild, hopefully items reach my mail...

Leave a comment:

• anynicknamenottaken?
    replied
    server is down?????? THen why were we still able to do wb????and i m still in

Leave a comment:

• R23069383
    replied
    may page says this:

All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.

See what's new with Wartune this week!

<<<Back

Leave a comment:

• jesse1986
    replied
    I think players should get unbound balens now for the cashers should not get nothing from it cause how are the lower lvl players gonna get stronger when you guys keep adding new things like spending money some people do not have

Leave a comment:

• horus.akub
    replied
    perhaps WB wanted a rest, as yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Finbar1950
    replied
    12.10 GMT now - would appreciate notification of change of time

Leave a comment:

• papuc84
    replied
    *** hapen only few player out?

Leave a comment:

• maruli
    replied
    my friend has a monkey, a clever monkey, it can operating the scientific calculator..even only 2 + 2 = 5
    ( maybe this is out of topic )

Leave a comment:

• xproxkevvarx
    replied
    this maintence started now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X