Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickapath
    replied
    Well I will be asleep, so all will be fixed when I wake.

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Still on Server 213, but those who try RF cant come back online because of maint

Leave a comment:

• MODOK354847
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    3 hours to fix some prices ? Once again you prove your incompetence. What happened with the week that test servers got it, you couldnt notice something is wrong ? ( i know thats a stupid question )
    i am amazed it is only prices, the game is full of bugs lol

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeDCat
    replied
    While your fixing something only coiners use how about fixing the new fault of not being able to blitz in catacombs, have to go in, go back out and then try and go in again just for blitz button to show up. Also the cry of ages, Fix the Sylph Arena, new fault, when you click on the Click for Details button it shows you white sylph, you don't get that when you try and fight them.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
    Actually we are having 1st arena time now, so its in the middle of the day for us on EU servers.

yeah sorry got times mixed up a little, oceanic is coming up for gb time but ofc no gb today

Leave a comment:

• Finbar1950
    replied
    11.55 and server still up - has there been a postponement?

Leave a comment:

• MightyCharm
    replied
    try to fix the lag in the game.... almost everyone is experiencing it and still you can't do anything about it.... and yeah, try to fix the prices, it's not too much expensive... i believe, no one from r2 is reading this... if there is, you can just simply reply a smiley or a period... FIX THE LAG.... I think it's enough for us to experience it...

Leave a comment:

• Makenshisensei
    replied
    Compensation pack are really a joke, it give less gold and daru than ONE round in wb (and we can do more than few round ....)
    Allready capped xp (even in capped talent ...)
    Like this wheel of prosperity with a drop rate of xp scroll and stamina pot at 99,99% ...
    Ok you don't want us to get something usefull but even 10k kyanite is better ...

So we get only 25 sepu, it's not bad, but it's not really a good deal for 3 hour

Leave a comment:

• StarglowOne
    replied
    Actually we are having 1st arena time now, so its in the middle of the day for us on EU servers.

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    you guys dont understand day for 1 server is night for others
    they do it at this time because us east and us west are both doing nothing and euro servers are just starting to get to 2nd arena time

the world doesnt revolve around oceanic, and i am an australian, so im not being bias to america or anything

Leave a comment:

• R228219614
    replied
    Originally posted by jade1234 View Post
    r2 please give free vip days pleaseeeeee T_T
    r2 already give free vip and convenat...1 month ago,,,i have 4 vip and 1 conve,,,,+ a lot crypt key,

Leave a comment:

• MU122
    replied
    Now Jewelhunt not giving mount shards , how do we get jewel hunt mount?

Leave a comment:

• madmn1
    replied
    thanks 4 rewards, but I would of got more than that from the world boss u closed half way through

Leave a comment:

• jade1234
    replied
    r2 please give free vip days pleaseeeeee T_T

Leave a comment:

• maruli
    replied
    how about the huge gap level matching in bg? such as lvl 40s in same bg with lvl 70-80s !! still no answer from them

Leave a comment:

• fileman
    replied
    Yea cost of mire rune was nice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X