Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plancha
    replied
    ye i did get a cheap mire for 160 balens but besides that i didnt see anything that good

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    during our wb seriously???????????????

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    Although this is true, and the mire rune was going for less than 2 bucks. I saw 3 fashion cores advertised as 80% off going for 700 something balens. This just proves yet again that having test servers are a complete waste of time.
    totally agree what is the point, so in theory the test servers have had a week of cheap/wrong prices - so the others servers get screwed yet again

who/whomever does they quality assessing before game launch needs to read the riot act, it is a r2 SCREW UP - and now the players suffer

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    nice time for maintenance...wb and arena...good job r2

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    Of course, what affects us possitive is immediately repaired event if it takes 100 maintenances, while what affect us negative is just simply ignored by them.
    Although this is true, and the mire rune was going for less than 2 bucks. I saw 3 fashion cores advertised as 80% off going for 700 something balens. This just proves yet again that having test servers are a complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• Yeriko_
    replied
    please fix the jewel hunt shard put it back.... i still need it so badly

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    Again when money is involved and u aint gonna make as much u shut it down to fix, what about evry thing else in the game that needs fixin
    Of course, what affects us possitive is immediately repaired event if it takes 100 maintenances, while what affect us negative is just simply ignored by them.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by plancha View Post
    by fix you mean make them more expensive right? lol
    what do u think, of course

I managed to get a mire rune for 192 balens

Leave a comment:

• Khalan555
    replied
    How stupid to run this during WB event!! Couldn't wait a further few mins till event finished??

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    you guys dont understand day for 1 server is night for others
    they do it at this time because us east and us west are both doing nothing and euro servers are just starting to get to 2nd arena time

the world doesnt revolve around oceanic, and i am an australian, so im not being bias to america or anything

Leave a comment:

• donpederon
    replied
    500000 Gold
    500000 Daru
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x25

just this for an emergency maintenance in this time?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDude9
    replied
    cool. no double amethyst and no wb. just. cool.

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    by fix you mean make them more expensive right? lol

Leave a comment:

• Kssnova
    replied
    why don't u do this maintanances during night idk
    so people can leave bots on farming slyphs and screw the daily players schedule?

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    why at wb time? only wb i can do. missed yesterday also. and this compensation is 1/12th of what i get from wb

Leave a comment:

Working...
X