Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyingsack
    replied
    patience is a virtue, I know this because it is the only virtue I have left.
    Last edited by lyingsack; 12-11-2014, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R293304421
    replied
    Please add Follow Hero in dynamic mode (Hero moving) in wilds. It usefull for player who didn't use mouse (mouse jamm).. Tyvm...

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    thats like a good Plyer

Leave a comment:

• BDTORTURER
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
    [*]Fixed incorrect item prices in the Dimensional War Shop.
    ****,there was a bug ? Meeeeh Btw.Compensation smells very bad again

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    i'll catch you all

Leave a comment:

• davidholden
    replied
    Ruined another new server, lost my exp scroll and vip. Now I gotta start again on another server.
    But for all its faults, I just can't help but love this game.
    The variety of things to do, the chat mechanism, the multiplayer modes, this game has EVERYTHING !!! (including bugs)
    But hey, if you don't spend any money, what a great way to enjoy a few hours a day.
    WARTUNE, I AM ADDICTED TO YOU - DON'T EVER LEAVE ME.

Leave a comment:

• R294395081
    replied
    so what your saying is that people are cheating in this game? bots? i kind of figured that considering that some one was talking about using bots on my server..i thought he was a kid full of hot air....but according to you and many other people cheats, bots, hacks exist....if this is true then why do people spend real cash on a game thats full of cheaters.
    How can i know for sure that people are cheating? what are the signs? or are they just blowing hot air?

Leave a comment:

• Zaderina
    replied
    Managed to snare a Mire rune for 160 balens before maint. Can't say i'm unhappy ;-)

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Originally posted by R25620519 View Post
    I'm starting to hate this more and more. Fixing? I'm assuming will be more expensive to get items from dimensional war, is that all you think about cash?
    BINGO!!!! We have a WINNER!!!

Leave a comment:

• R25620519
    replied
    I'm starting to hate this more and more. Fixing? I'm assuming will be more expensive to get items from dimensional war, is that all you think about cash?

Leave a comment:

• KayaBlanche
    replied
    Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
    Hy lol i'm new in Gaming World, from sever 560 (sorcerer lvl 30 ), all you do is just complain if you have so many prb with this game then why dont you quit , you are sayaing agn and agn that game is bad its laging and babla bala if you dont like then Quit
    Na more fun to hear the complaints. Need to set up my Lucy stand like Peanut's and charge a nickel per complaint. Imagine how many balens I make!!!

Leave a comment:

• a777
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoSeis View Post
    Hey Moron... i am a US player, i don't rely on cash, although its obvious you suffer from the lack thereof; this maintenance IS in my PRIME TIME, you mental-midget... i get up early (4 a.m. CST) to get my dailies b4 reset. I dont get to CAMP like alot of euro, because i have a JOB that doesnt let me PLAY on the COMPUTEr. so ****.
    So this is part of your job? That is soooo coollll!

Another mental midget wishing you a happy holidays

Leave a comment:

• LexLex81
    replied
    IMO u should just give up on hosting wartune until everything is fixed. bwahahahaaaaa.

Leave a comment:

• kosa_moni
    replied
    Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    3 hours to fix some prices ? Once again you prove your incompetence. What happened with the week that test servers got it, you couldnt notice something is wrong ? ( i know thats a stupid question )
    well i guess those servers were "help'd" by R2 till now.

Leave a comment:

• khanzuhaib
    replied
    Hy lol i'm new in Gaming World, from sever 560 (sorcerer lvl 30 ), all you do is just complain if you have so many prb with this game then why dont you quit , you are sayaing agn and agn that game is bad its laging and babla bala if you dont like then Quit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X