Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long more will this EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE take? Seem like more that 2 hours.

Comment

• in fact,the problem is that most of players doesen't realise that R2 depends on them,not them on R2.... if all would stick together in some kind of a strike and make R2 serves empty for few days or weeks,company would sing different kind of a song to a players
      Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

• UPDATE - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, the extra amount of the bugged items will be removed and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

so they get compensated still for a bug LOL DAFUQ

Comment

• i could login for like 40 seconds then got the message "the page you are looking for is temporarily unavailble,pls try again later"...***?is it over or not?

Comment

• what about arena awards arena was bugged 2 keept fezzing up affter battle must of spent 1 hr tying to get one attempt in just frozeup affter battle didn't use attp thogh so they had to notice that too i avereg 10 wins pleas comp for this too
            273k br knight ultimate s456

Comment

• When the maintenance will finish?

Comment

• 2 hours or 10 hours R2 dont know ethics AKA customer service.

Comment

• They say Herald belongs with the Harkenings , little they knew that lord was watching their every move , every step . For ages we have seek shelter in the bosom of rich , for ages we cower behind the knights with high BR , but no more . With this maintenance R2 will shower your heads with dreams so seemingly far-fetched that in the end you will give in .

just having fun . thank you for reading

Comment

• Originally posted by Elderarcanist View Post
                    A small hint: those of them with any brains to convert 15 crystals of those into light, darkness and electro and equip them will retain the maxed level 7 resistance, since you cannot remove items with different item code than the bugged rewards. So similarly to old bugs of the same type, you have created again *by mistake* a few overpowered players who have received items worth several dozens of thousand of dollars worth - which guarantees them Top 10 finish in CW in the coming 2 years. Congrats on an excellent job once again - we should only ever spend on taking advantage of the bugs, because those of us who spend under fair play rules get cheated and abused ad infinitum.
                    this is the only thing that bothers me. They can fix it. it might take a few hours to do. There is no way they can allow 7 years of crystals to be kept on those guys who attained them. I hope mine are removed. Its clearly not fair to the game. We need more things to FIX the game, not create disadvantages even greater than what they are.
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

• are we going to get compensation for the world boss we are about to miss, due to maintenance ?

Rat WB starts in 20 mins, although this post says it will last 2 hours , 8:40 + 2 = 10:40 and it still not up. If you try to log in, then you get a 4-6 hours message maintenance.

if you really need that much time to fix things up then fine but. World bosses spawn twice a day at fixed hours, are we gonna get anything for the one we are about to miss on US East servers ?

and if this really last that long, are US West servers going to get any compensation for their possible World boss being missed due to maintenance ?

Comment

• Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        you are just being dumb... you don't get to keep them. Silly goose
                        agreed. i think he's just trolling. It was a typo, not an intended prize. it's a pretty big difference.

Comment

• Been a loooong 2 hours............

Comment

• Coming up on 8hrs downtime!!!!! *** r2

Comment

• So the only thing bugged was the RES water crystal ? Thats it ?
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• so for servers affected with no sylph rewards (daily and weekly) from arena... nothing change? No fix for this Still ??? :/

Comment

Working...
                                X