No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/23 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

santa needs to give us like 10000 crypt keys to make up for no crypt key drop and the low drop rate of transposer and or give everyone all the gem transposer

Make a battle ground just for the high BR people, so they can kill each other, its not fun fighting someone 200k BR more, some just auto on me for a long slow death.

mage started kind of OP about 2 years ago, then Knight overpower now, it archer turn

Comment

Originally posted by Rinkimi View Post
      There has been a lot of maintenance recently, is the game getting more buggy?
      all hoping and i believe it will only get better.
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
        So many negative posts, if the games that bad for you all why dont you just quit, noones forcing you to play lol.
        no one is forcing you to read them either

Comment

they should just go after the French and they will understand that here we are lucky

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
            So many negative posts, if the games that bad for you all why dont you just quit, noones forcing you to play lol.
            I won't say the game is bad, but I will say the support isn't good enough.
            some bugs are now months and close the year old.
            they can't give us solution (tried a lot of what r2games wrote about it) for memory leak, cache trouble (will try the program someone talked about in a post I made hoping it will help) and overall lag.

each maintenance seems to add new bugs. and as old one aren't corrected, it's frustrating.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Marm View Post
              they should just go after the French and they will understand that here we are lucky
              what do you have against us ?

Comment

5 mins til WB

Comment

Originally posted by Materife View Post
                  5 mins til WB
                  whatever, its normal to miss first half hour of wb, its like that forever already
                  Wooshy s521
                  Gentleman s527
                  Broomy s544
                  Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

A few things need sorting:

Lvl 1-5 Gem packs should just be called 'Lvl 1 Gem Packs'
                    Any chest that says it gives you Apollo or Hades seal, should just be called 'Fragment/Shard/1 x Sepulcrum chests'
                    Any chest/pack that maybe has 100 runes/insignia/1mill gold etc that requires you to spend 25 balens to open, should be called 2 x Mahra/2 x Sepulcrum chests
                    Stop the box pop up for Reward Shop from popping up every 20mins
                    Blitz button missing from Catacombs (you have to enter first, then leave then the button appears)

That's it for now, I'm sure there are lots more

Comment

• Fix the lagggggggggg server 19 has might be a good first start

Comment

• No WB today and people dont cry too much
                        Class:Mage
                        Level:80
                        BR:444k
                        Server:S595
                        Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

• European WB are safe each maintenance. with luck we will be able to connect before it end

Comment

• just click where the blitz button use too show, it still there

Comment

• Originally posted by Judderz View Post
                              Blitz button missing from Catacombs (you have to enter first, then leave then the button appears)
                              no, it's funnier, the button it's still there, but invisible (not joking) so you can click on it to blitz (just click where it always was,)

Comment

• Originally posted by Judderz View Post
                                A few things need sorting:

Lvl 1-5 Gem packs should just be called 'Lvl 1 Gem Packs'
                                Any chest that says it gives you Apollo or Hades seal, should just be called 'Fragment/Shard/1 x Sepulcrum chests'
                                Any chest/pack that maybe has 100 runes/insignia/1mill gold etc that requires you to spend 25 balens to open, should be called 2 x Mahra/2 x Sepulcrum chests
                                Stop the box pop up for Reward Shop from popping up every 20mins

That's it for now, I'm sure there are lots more
                                You ever played lotto? same thing
                                No one forces anyone to buy those packs, even though R2 is close to forcing these days..
                                Ofc they give out way more cupcakes than good things
                                On the other hand i opened a free chest yesterday, 1 single chest and got frost leopard mount
                                I might have been lucky, you are right but thats the sense of those chests
                                Not buying 200 of them and gettin cupcakes* when nothing comes out xD just coz you buy 200 lotto tickets doesnt mean anything, you need luck
                                Last edited by Zigak; 12-23-2014, 05:39 AM. Reason: cupcaked myself
                                Wooshy s521
                                Gentleman s527
                                Broomy s544
                                Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

Working...
                                X