X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
    People forget that there is a real life outside of the computer... So they couldn't get anything done in this amount of time... I personally wish they would do like some other games and just shut the game down for 24hrs once a month and do all their maintenance in that time... At least then there would only be 1 thread a month full of crying because there is a maintenance.
    If this will happen, gonna be a mass suicides.

Leave a comment:

• Tannhauzer
    replied
    Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
    People forget that there is a real life outside of the computer... So they couldn't get anything done in this amount of time... I personally wish they would do like some other games and just shut the game down for 24hrs once a month and do all their maintenance in that time... At least then there would only be 1 thread a month full of crying because there is a maintenance.
    true story, at least i got some stuff to keep me busy and hope for the best

Leave a comment:

• Ian.D.Stuart
    replied
    Originally posted by R27015517 View Post
    so are you ever going to get these servers back online today
    Just have a bit more patience the started right after the regular Weekly Maintenance a Emergency Maintenance because the but some far to low prices in the hotshop events and this got to be fixet right away.

Leave a comment:

• TotalChaos331
    replied
    Originally posted by R2107810533 View Post
    indeed think of all the things you could have done outside in those 4 hours

Leave a comment:

• aviad3589
    replied
    hmmm

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
    Incorrect, I received one from Buradoth's Grave today. I started trying a couple days ago after a friend said he got 3 in one day. Today was my first in solo dungeons since last patch though. Drop rate is really bad.
    actuelly u can get it from Campaign (Heroic).. and some events they do so this not drop as usualy in normals mode

Leave a comment:

• zubakandrej
    replied
    wondering what the hell they are doing!!! pls relise the servers...

Leave a comment:

• Bron28
    replied
    I too would like to have a "hide button"!
    Originally posted by EVILMAXIMUS View Post
    ye hide button in WB always miss 1st round of wb casue of lag and loading i support "HIDE BUTTON"

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    wartune maintenance team is only about the money, they dont care about the game as long as they are getting a paycheck, they dont care about what we think and they never did, they have too many other games that take presidence over wartune. if we stop spending they stop working

Leave a comment:

• riccoco
    replied
    Why not do housekeepings if you know each week there is maintenance....why f g s wait 4 hours? .
    Use the time in a smart way then...and check after 4 hours...the compensation wont run away, for me as european yeah i miss the time overdays...but do things be needed in real life and then got the rest time for what want do

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    when it will up

Leave a comment:

• R237892462
    replied
    thanx for that its been drivin me mad..

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    bored.........

still bored.... bye bye world boss, bye first arena, bye 1st 2 BGs....

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    lol used to be 3-4 hours now they have to fit in that extra cup of coffee so its 4-6 hrs, ive played many many MMO games and none have decided to take 6 hrs to maint, its a joke, plus as you and many have said before, they dont fix anything, just add more cupcake to make it more laggy, wth use flash anyway, there are other options.....

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Please stay tuned as hamsters are working hardly to improve our gaming experience, not.

Leave a comment:

• R2107810533
    replied
    Originally posted by R281920345 View Post
    Amen, waiting 4 hours is just stupid

indeed think of all the things you could have done outside in those 4 hours

Leave a comment:

Working...
X