Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WrenBoh
    replied
    :O omg.. so many new and exciting things coming out... I can't wait. I really like the updated VIP wheel

Leave a comment:

• R23877859
    replied
    Love it!!!!!!! Now make this update to Desert of Despair!

Leave a comment:

• R21414235
    replied
    the best way to allow trade in-game without risking the cash for Gear spammers that are rife in other MMO's is to make a guild vault that can be donated to by all but only the leader and officers of the guild can okay requests for items by guild members. I.E
    I donate a lvl 35 gear that ive upgraded and enchanted, some little dude sees it and requests it, guild leader sees the request and grants it. Nobody can loot, Nobody can earn, or gain. Requests can be limited to 1 daily, therefore no looting.
    This gives guilds the opportunity to better themselves as a whole and not have players lagging because they cannot find decent equips. Making Guild wars update a whole lot more challenging and evening the field.

Just something to think about...

Leave a comment:

• R23398845
    replied
    looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• robot4321
    replied
    how mush would u sell ur account for

Leave a comment:

• LamiaArcher
    replied
    Guild Battle Grouping will start at 5am?

So what time is the actual battle, 5am? ... :/

Leave a comment:

• Yuki619
    replied
    Can't wait for the launching of the new patch...
    --exciting mounts..guild battles..3v3 cross-server arena (whew)... can't wait..can't wait...

specially the laggg after...

Leave a comment:

• XeNoZz
    replied
    5 am for guild battle? serious? SERIOUS?

Leave a comment:

• Sayyida
    replied
    The updates look great! Especially the guild-battle, guild-chamber and blitz. The gem-conversion is also very welcome, but I wonder if it wasnt better to make 2 gems turn into 1 other gem, in stead of paying money for 1:1 conversion. Because there is so much that costs money, I think more and more there will be a lack of money.. The mount is also nice

I agree with the VIP-people, VIPwheel is for them, so dont cry but pay if you cant stand that you cannot use the wheel. Besides, you can sell the tokens, so I wonder why some people asked about that?

Furthermore, I think it would be good to pay more attention to some quests and make a real story of it. Now you enter a dungeon, and then just kill those enemies and the next quest is done, with no real difference to the previous quest. It would make the game more thrilling.
    And I would love some kind of trading system to, maybe just trade within the guild?

So, anything known yet about when the updates will be in the game?

Leave a comment:

• dOniiiiiiiiii
    replied
    now we have a reason not to quit!

Leave a comment:

• NanaHum
    replied
    so good

Leave a comment:

• R23037355
    replied
    when this uptadtes go on front?

Leave a comment:

• R24787099
    replied
    Originally posted by TriHo View Post
    hahaha most of you keyboard pounding mouse jockeys that are begging for free vip access to use a a couple of hours are pathic.. you sould skip lunch once or twice a month and send that money you would have spent stuffing your already over worked mouths and bellys to r2 so you can then could enjoy this game and quit your crying.. get off the computer you are using and go rake some leaves or something to get yourself ten dollars to be a vip my gosh you people make me sick..or better yet whom ever is paying for your computer and internet line go beg them or bug them like crazy till they break down and pay for your vip status .. problem solved you just lazy folk whom enjoy riding on some one elses dime so enought allready with the cash and noncasher stuff.. if you want to use your vip tokens find a way to get it done and quit bothering others.. and i hope the game never lets you use those free vip spins unless you become a vip.. good luck you free loaders, and a few minutes out on the street corner begging for some cash to buy your vip would only take a few minutes of your time
    +1

The feature is called VIP Wheel for a reason.

Leave a comment:

• R23126408
    replied
    asdfkewpfkoafegk this looks really awesomeness!!!

Leave a comment:

• R24773971
    replied
    All these updates are really great, but can a trade system be set? would be nice to have such a system or something like an Auction House

Leave a comment:

Working...
X