[Announcement] Wartune Server Merge 11/22 @ 6:00 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XerasSL View Post
    Yeah. I agree with the arena pairing. It makes me feel bad when one arrow shot kills a knight. >>
    me and my team constantly run into level 45 archers and mages we just hit 35 and got full set and our server is not as old as theirs,how the heck are we suppose to battle those guys, before the cross server arena we hardly lost any matches in arena we were on a winning streak now the level 45 archers and mages make us look like a bunch of 3 year olds

Comment

server 3 needs to be merged -.- there isnt much playing that server since you keep on making new servers......................

Comment

What happen when Game Developer keep thinking more about money instead the balanced of the game?
        They keep creating a new server everyday.
        And then?
        Mergee all server.
        and then? and then?
        Many player will leave the game.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	genius-meme.png
Views:	2
Size:	710.9 KB
ID:	1662519

Comment

what happens if you have character on both server?

Comment

I agree with the mergee, if u give compesation for both player, what i ask is, FREE WING FOR ALL PLAYER IN NEXT UPDATE,

Comment

I see a few requests for servers that are underpopulated and welcome server merges... why didn't R2 do them? I can't say for s12, but I know s17 is not underpopulated, if anything it is overpopulated with little and inactive guilds. Hellfire is no shining star in this category, but we do better than all the many little guilds around. If anything we need guild consilidations/merges rather than more guilds in this 'mess'. This has actually been talk amongst the guilds on S17 for a long time. Hellfire alone (and we are not that big) had 3 different guilds request talks of merging guilds to compete better with the top 3. We rejected after talking with members, but on the decision we had to do something more with ours... wich we have slowly done at much work and determination and even teamwork in contributions for upgraded Guild Territory. And some fast advancing from new and eager members. We earned our spot at the Guild Battles. Now we may have to earn it again. and what about the ones that ranked lower than us that tried? they may not even have a chance. I know members of my guild seemed to have fun and were talking about showing up more for guild battles. This may be a big let down tomorrow.

Comment

live while were young, smile and just be happy. Wait for it and just enjoy.

~SONE~

Comment

Originally posted by R23710333 View Post
                  I see a few requests for servers that are underpopulated and welcome server merges... why didn't R2 do them? I can't say for s12, but I know s17 is not underpopulated, if anything it is overpopulated with little and inactive guilds. Hellfire is no shining star in this category, but we do better than all the many little guilds around. If anything we need guild consilidations/merges rather than more guilds in this 'mess'. This has actually been talk amongst the guilds on S17 for a long time. Hellfire alone (and we are not that big) had 3 different guilds request talks of merging guilds to compete better with the top 3. We rejected after talking with members, but on the decision we had to do something more with ours... wich we have slowly done at much work and determination and even teamwork in contributions for upgraded Guild Territory. And some fast advancing from new and eager members. We earned our spot at the Guild Battles. Now we may have to earn it again. and what about the ones that ranked lower than us that tried? they may not even have a chance. I know members of my guild seemed to have fun and were talking about showing up more for guild battles. This may be a big let down tomorrow.
                  Because they think s12 and s17 didn`t earn a lot money, so they just do want they always do, Create new server>Mergee>Player leave the games>newplayer coming>Create New server>mergee>money>a lot of money

Comment

Hey my name is Maximus playing on behalf of a buddy of mines{MWO 3**with his brothers at side at (S 17) Boneyard I think this idea is a 50/50 good and bad evolution But that's not the point why change the time server two(2)hours ahead of schedule...our time is GTM thats like the last event ends
                    at Wartune Server Time 22:00-23:00 GTM Time 2:00am-3:00am when its 1st oringin time was Wartune Server Time 22:00-23:00 GTM Time 00:00-1:00am.This info was not from me but the character brothers.

Comment

yeah changing time is dangerous if you keep it up it will break lots of schedules

Comment

It seems they heard at least part of what was told here... There will be some compensation in the form of a specific event.

Though from the way they describe the compensation, I fear that we can consider the first Guild Battle tournament is over: "suspended until next week", such a nice way to put "terminated" , with a compensation package that seems to be quite far from what you could have expected...

Wait and see...
                        Last edited by Celorilm; 11-22-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Celorilm View Post
                          It seems they heard at least part of what was told here... There will be some compensation in the form of a specific event.
                          Better compensation than losing the ability to compete for 500 - 700 insignias and honor for each member competing in guild wars every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? What could compensate for that?

Comment

As I said, I fear the announced compensation for Guild Battle tournament interruption is quite poor .

Comment

does rankings in Guild battles will be move?
                              Server: [S12]DelphinianSwamp
                              Name: Lhey
                              Guild: HonorBound
                              Honor: Elite Warrior
                              Kind: Archer
                              Battle Rating:Secret

Comment

I took the time to read all the way through this thread, and it is amazing how many of the comments are basically "It's not fair...poor, poor me...I deserve free stuff...They are bad...it's not fair...poor, poor me".

In the real world where developers have to build, deploy, test, fix, QA and lock down, there are numerous constraining factors - for a free game (yes I know there are pay options) we get a very robust experience with minimal down time. The fact that the merge affects scheduled events is an inevitability, stuff happens, deal with it.

Giving in game compensation to all players, rather than just VIP's, shows a desire to look after all players. If I was a paying customer I might expect a better compensation pack, so equality is a pretty brave decision by R2. 90% of in game action is within the server so it is a zero sum game, everyone is off line for the same time - everyone gets the same compensation. You could argue that high level players lose in comparison with lvl 30 players because a lvl 45 can gain more in 4 hours than a lvl 31, but that is probably semantics. Just accept that change happens for a reason and move on. Preferably without muttering it's not fair under your breath.

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends

DeeferDog

Comment

Working...
                                X