jun sempak
    Originally posted by JunArcher View Post
    Good Afternoon

Comment

how to get astral yellow?? why I have not been able to
      mainly because AsTRALS are of LUCK...
      if your lucky youll get 2 yellows in 1 run
      but if you got misfortunes like me youll be exhanging points for the yellow astral you like
      like i got 4 major astral from that exchange and after a week gets it from the clicks!
      Server 14 :Serenity Lake
      â€*RippeRâ€*
      ARCHER
      Level 64
      Guild: Envy

Comment

is there someone who can teach me the trick how to get astral yellow

Comment

i hope free reset skill after this maintenance.

Comment

Oke Thanks, Xarus ! I guess there are tricks

Astral what is appropriate for an Archer ?? and additional astral for Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R23748767 View Post
              is there someone who can teach me the trick how to get astral yellow
              read here : Click me

Comment

proposal to GM ..whether there will be exchange balent to vocher??? n in shop sell gem lvl 1??

Comment

Comment

patk , critical, pdef, mdef...Archers do more criticals, so you should focus on that...and there is an astral that expands your dmg...this are just a few of the astrals I recommend you to use

Comment

I would like to draw attention to new VIP Wheel. Yes you did change things in it with better gems etc... but it doesnt change much what you get from that wheel. I can surely say when see the wheel what I will get in all 8 attempts, bcs it never changes. first 5-6 worst thing on wheel try 7 or 8 500k gold and 5 skeleton keys.

Comment

astral knight that is appropriate for what besides PATK, MDEF, PDEF

MY PURPOSE ADDITIONAL ASTAL. . .??

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
                          I would like to draw attention to new VIP Wheel. Yes you did change things in it with better gems etc... but it doesnt change much what you get from that wheel. I can surely say when see the wheel what I will get in all 8 attempts, bcs it never changes. first 5-6 worst thing on wheel try 7 or 8 500k gold and 5 skeleton keys.
                          Have you ever got any of the gems listed on the wheel? on all my attempts I never had the luck to get any...Only alot of gold, flowers, hp and keys

Comment

handing out lvl 7 gems on the vip half of the time the vip wheel is used wouldn't be good for the game. Would create a huge gap between vip and non vip players. part of the fun in games like this is that you have to do hard working to get your gear. If everything is simply handed to you you will get bored quickly.

Comment

Comment

sucks ei ^_^
                                Server 14 :Serenity Lake
                                â€*RippeRâ€*
                                ARCHER
                                Level 64
                                Guild: Envy

Comment

Working...
                                X