Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as r2 cant or wont tell us whats going on cuz the devs dont know the diffrence between their backsides and their elbows its time to log off and come back in the morning as today no time to do anything so compo better be everything from hot events and devotions cuz they messed up not us dont want the usual compo of gold and daru rubbish

Comment

I submitted a ticket (yes I was able to) and support told me to go play Game of Thrones LOL If you create a toon on that game you get a 'special' prize but they don't say what the prize is.

Comment

I submitted a ticket (yes I was able to) and support told me to go play Game of Thrones LOL If you create a toon on that game you get a 'special' prize but they don't say what the prize is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was able to submit a ticket asking if we will get to play this weekend. They responded by telling me to play Game of Thrones. Seriously LOL

Comment

Sorry for the repetition. You can't tell if your response was accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
                  My Lords,

Due to a known bug, Wartune all servers are now experiencing login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
                  If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
                  8 Hours now!!! It wasn't broken why fix something you can't fix. After time I think we all should get a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
                    My Lords,

Due to a known bug, Wartune all servers are now experiencing login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
                    If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
                    8 Hours now!!! It wasn't broken why fix something you can't fix. After time I think we all should get a refund.

Comment

I've seen a message on FB that there is suspicion someone hacked since "select accounts" got a message to verify email. I'm personally not worried about it. Everyone who was on last night got the same message and the only way to go into game was to enter any email address and verify. Worst case I'm guessing they backed up the game at some point and will revert to that backup if all else fails? Remember that this is a holiday week in China and that they probably didn't have the full team available, plus it's a weekend. We are all in the same boat, so as much as it sucks, it's not like one group is singled out. All our progress is in limbo at the same time.

The email that was generated to the email address selected listed the toon name and complete server info, so if they hacked they hacked deep. We didn't have to enter any of that information. And that is even before the code was entered in the screen. We didn't have to give any personally-identifiable information or passwords at all, except the email address we wanted the verification sent to. Which the email specifically said could be any email. I know many people who were in chat were using email addresses they never used for anything else or created just for their toon. So I'm not sure what someone would gain by having access to a lot of junk.

The one thing I would recommend, if you saved a credit or debit card number to make recharges easier, don't. Just enter it every time.

A few years ago, we had that major outage where the game was on again/off again on only certain servers for about 6 hours. We also had some instances where the developers rolled back rewards when some people received too many items for some event reward, I don't recall the specifics or when but it was a long time ago. They took back the excess rewards. So I'm sure there is a back-up.

I guess what I'm saying is -- Just have to be patient.

Comment

This does be a serious issue an I'm sure the developers are working hard to fix the problem.
                        The Compensation is gonna be good no matter what it is.. because we didn't have it before.
                        Don't worry servers will be up in no time
                        IGN: Demeter
                        s872 Beledge
                        Guild: Psychward
                        We all just a little bit psycho

Comment

The secret sensation of receiving this compensation,
                          is enlightening an enthralling,
                          random an mysterious,
                          But shall be delicious in the end.
                          Last edited by yuriLove; 10-03-2020, 02:40 PM. Reason: Posted Twice so i felt like saying other stuff.
                          IGN: Demeter
                          s872 Beledge
                          Guild: Psychward
                          We all just a little bit psycho

Comment

hoping soon, but expecting the 1st of the year at the earliest, hope I am wrong, time will tell..I only returned to the game after a 14 month absence because I missed my lady big time & she is the only reason I will go back to the game if it ever returns in my life time
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Originally posted by yuriLove View Post
                              This does be a serious issue an I'm sure the developers are working hard to fix the problem.
                              The Compensation is gonna be good no matter what it is.. because we didn't have it before.
                              Don't worry servers will be up in no time.
                              Funny bro, that's why they are offline half day xD

Comment

I asked R2 if the email verification was genuine or was someone hacking the system 2 days ago. they did not answer the question just kept on asking for more information.

Comment

Working...
                                X