Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to transfer my toon over to 7Road using their designated form; but when I click Submit, I get sent to the following page.
    Attached Files

Comment

servers still down..hope its not end of the game.never took this long to fix a bug..its one full day now

Comment

Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Please do not attempt to transfer your characters to other platforms. Please do not follow any links to verify your account. Please do not put your password into any fields not directly through the R2Games website (or the dot com version if you are from there). Please continue to wait for official news.
          Really, after all the hours of waiting and all the concerns, is at this time is when this post is made? Couldn't had been easier for you guys and for us the players to have this information EARLY?

Mind boggling.

Comment

I see...................

Comment

So still no idea when can we enter the game, im worried since i did the verified email thing that show up yesterday, we need an official response by R2 if we lost our toon its been 7 years since i started playin and it´s not fair that we being kept in the dark about this problem

Comment

Originally posted by jon.athan View Post

Really, after all the hours of waiting and all the concerns, is at this time is when this post is made? Couldn't had been easier for you guys and for us the players to have this information EARLY?

Mind boggling.
                This is as early as this message could be sent out to you. I was woken up by messages telling me to go post on the forum and be on the lookout for people encouraging others to do things they shouldn't do.

I have a global announcement posted to the top of the forum, and I'm doing my best to reply to all threads letting you guys know that if you have not yet attempted to transfer or verify, then don't. And if you have, please wait for OFFICIAL news, from R2.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank you MemoryLane. some news is better than no news and all left wondering. thank you again

Comment

I wonder this **** who apear in game before everything ****** up... About 5000 bound belens... Confirm our accounts and soo many people did... We all received email from wartune@wan.com
                    .... Those guys take control of Mini Client... and now asking people to transfer info.. , So R2 **** up this time really much... They don`t even have balls to tell some info about damn game 1 day later...

Comment

fast one day and noting going what is ? hav yesterday my day fail and today same ? no info no mail noting when going on servers
                      Last edited by R280734113; 10-04-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

My opinion, there must be a problem between the developer and r2 or with other game distributor. Why did the developer put in the game about email verification without informing R2 if there is a need of transfer of account? Should at least have a transparency if indeed a transfer of account is needed and notification or statement ahead of time from R2 since we are bound to R2. It can create a speculation to players of what will be the future of our account or game. I would assume it will take few more days to resolve this issue. If they lose the game, they will lose huge amount of sales. They know wartune is profiting. I'm sure they will resolve this issue in a given time Let's wait and see then.

Comment

We had to verify our accounts before we migrated from Gamerocks to R2 or lost them.... it was same said Gamerocks didn't pay so the terminated them and we're stuck with R2... reading the notice put in by Ghost seems R2 upset and just shut servers down from their side..I would wait before going to 7 Road until some official word from R2 is given.. it 2:40am here in Florida and they're still down... we need a update on our accounts... after 8 years I have learned patience but this is getting ridiculous...

Comment

still offline xDDD

Comment

@MemoryLane: would you please confirm that the wartune@wan.com is NOT from a hacker?

Comment

this is a madness ..

the servers already stoneage and now hit by a meteor's , tragic
                                vric
                                Republic of Gamer
                                Life is only once - Be wise
                                Rider of Freedom

Comment

Working...
                                X