Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so obvious guys 7road platforms not paying also their agreements already ended and they were only lying to us that its 7road fault, if its 7road fault by any law r2/procity would get access back but no cause it's clear who was lying to us, now you want to invite us to another game haha that's really funny and so poor, I wish 7road got better support so everyone could just play again.

Comment

And if you really care about the players, you would give the developer back his data to help to transfer players but of course, you let everyone burn to suffer.

Comment

*** R2 They have never carried about their players and always blamed it on the developers. I am still stuck in Limbo

Comment

Originally posted by R215564585 View Post
          dragon awaken on r2 has only west coast servers....very good game...to bad the only servers they plan on doing are west coast only
          JM hey been thinking of all u hope we get to play soon together again also hope all is well would like to set up a discord/Line App channel if u are interested take care 1Kitt s290 gamerocks

Comment

JM here, sure on discord Kitt, missing everyone big time, hopefully things will work out & we will meet up again
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

I feel sick. To log on to Wartune and click 'Play Now' and get sling--shotted to Dragon Awaken... whose brilliant idea was that?!?! I prefer to get the maintenance message, personally... at least that way when (or if) the game ever gets back online someone doesn't 'forget' to change it back. I know I will NOT start a new game. I have spent many years building up my toons on Wartune to just abandon them by being tempted by a dangling carrot. If we wanted to play those games, we are quite capable of clicking on the link ourselves... stop with the whip-lash and bring back our regular launch.

Comment

i willnot play a different game if wartune was hacked whose to say new game hasnt been

Comment

Kil you there?

Comment

i was recharge 1k ambers on dragon awaken 24 hours ago still didnt got my ambers , also the rewards you sayig didnt got it , i will track my money back , shame ,this game

Comment

quale e' il vero problema che WARTUNE NON va?

Comment

what happens if i dont wanna play dragon awakening but games of thrones what deal is their as being a wartune gamerocks player

Comment

the dragon awaken event is not r2, but Game Hollywood, lol
                          Live long and prosper.

Comment

R2 dragon awaken only has 37 servers
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Dragon Awaken developer Game Hollywood. If R2 is promoting it, then they are the publisher or another publisher. For now, I will wait on Wartune, I don't wanna spend another dollars on another game. Have to wait for further news / updates.

Comment

Will wartune comback just tell us fast
                                or will 7Road takeover

Comment

Working...
                                X