Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TimlaVmun
    replied
    So when will this update take place? I haven't been able to enjoy battlegrounds ever since I reached level 40.

It's not that I used to farm lower levels; I would take that blue crystal stuff. It's just that I could do it in peace without people incessantly attacking me. :P

And when they did attack me, I could defend myself. Now, that is not the case. I stand there and wait to die. lol

Leave a comment:

• R26244745
    replied
    hERE IS SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT WHY DONT YOU GIVE LEVEL 40 LEGEND STONE TO LEVEL 60 VIP PLAYERS THAT RECHARGED 30,000 BALENS THAT WAS A NICE KICK IN THE TEETH *** WAS THE POINT TO THAT DEFINITELY DIDNT WANT ME RECHARGING AGAIN IF THAT WAS THE GOAL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING LIKE BEING LEVEL 60 AND HAVE 300 LEVEL 40 STONE AS A REWARD

Leave a comment:

• jymnils
    replied
    i can sugest to reconsider the 60 70/70 80 brakets and make only one 60 80, to few people over 70 to batle 10 times a day, most of the day the batles will be 5 on 5 all harvesting minerals.

Leave a comment:

• R23559181
    replied
    so all server oceanic player would be one in battlegrounds?.

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    24 is nothing. We had a mage (now banned) get 43 in one I was in a while back.

It will slow down the honor gain for me and I won't have the ones I can just heal off of with a stun and restoration.

Leave a comment:

• tieutunh4thoa
    replied
    >>> i hope R2Games fix the limit of legendary stones we can buy in guild shop, 10 instead of 5 stones/day like it is now. just consider it 5 stones/day -> it takes 20 days to get 1 legendary item -> 160 days ( > 5 months ) to get full set (this is without skeleton keys) it's so damn long, i'll quit the game before i can get a full legendary set @@

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    About time!!!! This has been the biggest complaint anywhere!. On our server a level 70 had 24 kills tonight. About a kill per minute, and yes most of the people on my side were around level 40. So killing 30 levels down. This update can not happen soon enough for me.
    Oh and those level 70's are hating this update, they want to continue honor farming those people 30 levels down. They certainly do not want anything remotely resembling a fair fight.

Leave a comment:

• pain2683
    replied
    release Trading System

release trading system more than the half of games have it

Leave a comment:

• skiye2012
    replied
    It's great that R2games have decided to section off Battleground and everything but in all fairness they should have done this AGES ago when they started getting people saying that Battlegraound is getting harder and harder the higher you get as you have Level 60 somethings picking on players at least 20 or so levels lower. I used to play participate in Battleground every evening but got sick of being picked on constantly. If the Cross Server Battlegrounds gets up and running I shall very much enjoy participating again.

Vixen2012
    SoulEdge
    Server 37 Bloodlands

Leave a comment:

• scr3am_wolf
    replied
    It sounds like alot of fun to me

Leave a comment:

• donatkentang
    replied
    Originally posted by pitix View Post
    time to have fun with other server ^^

ah the seller

Leave a comment:

• RaitoZ
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Time: If players A and B both start at the same time. Player A levels quickly, gets bored and quits for a month. Player B plays steadily the entire time and catches Player A up & surpasses him considerably in BR, but not level. Both have played the same amount of total time. Player B wins.

We already have players camping at 39, so this may encourage them to actually level and move forward in the game to camp at 49 for a bit. Or even 59. With the more splits or layers of protection. People who play steadily are much more encouraged to move forward than slow their leveling further.

Personally - I can't see the point in rushing to the end/top level of a game - when I know there's no gear designed for someone my level. Whats the point in being level 70+ while the top gear in the game is 55 PvP or 60 Rage ... seems little point rushing forward for it when I can take my time and have the game last longer without me getting bored.

I'm level 45 btw.
    In general i agree with you ginger..i play and enjoy the game with my own pace too-do not rush in lvl-ing

Leave a comment:

• R25664847
    replied
    I am concerning player from S2, S2 is full of notorious cheaters who have not been punished yet, how come the honest player from other servers fight with those cheaters??

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
    there is still plenty of time left for you to hit 69 b4 they add patch 1.5
    How does that help? Only 1 new skill available.

:edit: i misread this as 65 or something....
    Last edited by R24877577; 02-01-2013, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Raveheart
    replied
    sounds good
    but i still want to kill higher level LoL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X