Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XantiFera
    replied
    GM Storm would you be so kind and give us an official anouncement of what exactly part1 of 1.5 update will offer? Thanks in adavance.

Leave a comment:

• â„¢Uriah-†-
    replied
    hmm not sure about this but. its just my thought... I think s1 is the server Host of all wartune servers. so i think thats why all new patches will take place in the 1st or host server. then when it is successfully patched then they will continue on 2nd step. thats to spread this patch within the other servers..
    idk is just my thought

but all this is good my real problem is im short on balens to buy covenant pack i hope "free balen" sponsors will give our country like 50balen per task or so hehe

Leave a comment:

• donatkentang
    replied
    recharge evennnnn for welcoming the new patch

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by R28748909 View Post
    Facebook fan of Demon Slayer 35000 "Gefäl plis help germiy serfer https://www.facebook.com/DemonSlayer.Spiel
    anymore other sites?

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    not sure why you all complaining...next thing you know something goes patching and ppl chars get reset to lvl1 or some **** lol...bet you wont be crying to be first then.
    nice joke, but i dont see info about it here, so fake... if r2 care about this they dont did s1 as patch server, so i dont seee that u can feel problem with chars

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
    not sure why you all complaining...next thing you know something goes patching and ppl chars get reset to lvl1 or some **** lol...bet you wont be crying to be first then.
    This is the forums so people whine about almost anything.. Get used to it

Leave a comment:

• Ashanie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Unkn0wnX
    replied
    For all you complaining about s1 getting it earlier, just imagine if they have a big bug then they pull down s1 for like 1 day haha

Leave a comment:

• R28748909
    replied
    Facebook fan of Demon Slayer 35000 "Gefäl plis help germiy serfer https://www.facebook.com/DemonSlayer.Spiel

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    instead of complaining and keep nagging be glad 1.5 follows up on 1.45 so fast and who cares s1 get it faster then s2-144, PS s2 s3 never got parts of 1.45 faster then the rest.

Leave a comment:

• R24163929
    replied
    keep up the good work R2..looking forward to the new updates and i think its a great idea to run the test on S1 first

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    It's interesting that the majority of players chiding the "whining" of the test server response come from S1.

Ratty, I respect your comments but using a live server as a test server is almost never done in the industry. Even if this doesn't affect cross server events (this time), it reeks of favoritism.

I am not even *on* an R2 server and because of such I feel I can make these statements without bias or influence.

Leave a comment:

• Romasa
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    That happened during the last patch as well. it is unfair but this is how this company does it. So we must deal with it for a week.
    Servers 1,2 and 3 are the beta servers. These servers can by whiped at any point R2 wishes to. They got patch 1.45 before the rest of the servers as well. This time R2 is just openly announcing it.

Leave a comment:

• Nimras186
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRedDoc View Post
    hey i play the game for fun. just me though. no else plays for fun from what i have read form most of these post. It seems more then not that there are ppl the feel this game is their way of life. GOOD FOR YOU! thanks you for allowing the rest of us to live ur life with you.

R2 trust me there are a few of us players here that are totally ok with the way you are doing this. and even a smaller few that understand the work it takes for the flash, java, coding, css, html. . . so when you are able to open to one server and have a controlled amount of support tickets sent in vs opening the patch up to the WORLD and allowing every player to send in a ticket on the nail polish not matching their earrings. i say GO FOR IT.
    lmao TROLLLLLLLL
    LOL good one. I am here to play for fun, but that do not mean i should accept everything trown in that ruin or make it less fun should i?

Leave a comment:

• TheRedDoc
    replied
    hey i play the game for fun. just me though. no else plays for fun from what i have read form most of these post. It seems more then not that there are ppl the feel this game is their way of life. GOOD FOR YOU! thanks you for allowing the rest of us to live ur life with you.

R2 trust me there are a few of us players here that are totally ok with the way you are doing this. and even a smaller few that understand the work it takes for the flash, java, coding, css, html. . . so when you are able to open to one server and have a controlled amount of support tickets sent in vs opening the patch up to the WORLD and allowing every player to send in a ticket on the nail polish not matching their earrings. i say GO FOR IT.
    lmao TROLLLLLLLL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X