Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outtacontrol
    replied
    finally maintaince , i think 2 weeks had to pass until you realised that this game almost died without no maintaince . Anyways good desicion , ty for maintaince

Leave a comment:

• Nimras186
    replied
    Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    the thing is even with a test server wich i believe they have you cant test it to full extent like on a live server so testing content on s1 is in fact the best way of testing and whats one week anyway jeez patience is a good thing to have in live
    Lol Ohh right thats not true.

Most games i played and i played alot of games they had 1 or 2 test servers.

The thing is the test servers are for ALL players who are willing to do the work of testing new stuff.

These servers are actually functional and everything are tested there live.

What you just said there is actually what S1 is.

Only difference here and on on those games is that here S1 get a advantage no one else does, on those games no one gets the advantage as its only for the test server.

Reason i said 1 or 2 is like in this game with cross server stuff they have 2 and in some cases even up to 4 of these servers so cross server stuff get tested out proberly.

So its kinda lame the way they do it. I don't blame them but in fact they could have made 1 test server for each REGION that all players could join for testing that are working 24/7 and trust me you see people flock there to learn the new stuff.

What I liked about 2 of the games i was test gamer on and still is was that on the TEST servers could you not buy their version of Balens they gifted all players Balens for free there. And VIP as well. The thing is there it was 2 test servers, and only those 2 test servers played together so even tho it was fun testing new stuff and play now and then was it not as fun as being on the real game with alot more players.

But R2 could do the same if they cared.

But hey their servers their rules.

But doing test servers are possible.

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    I understand the need to test but can't you set up a test server or sandbox for this? When this occurred with S1 for the talents, the screws were applied for a week. Please consider this.
    agree

wanna tets? create tesr server, n doing special early updates for s1, or maybe u wanna then make new event with br? i started feel strange

Leave a comment:

• StevenDeschain
    replied
    Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    the thing is even with a test server which i believe they have you cant test it to full extent like on a live server so testing content on s1 is in fact the best way of testing and whats one week anyway jeez patience is a good thing to have in life
    Well said!! Seriously these other people are the ones that go looking for their Christmas Presents and then shake them trying to figure out what they are and bug you constantly wanting to open them at Halloween. Patience is a virtue.

Leave a comment:

• R26326601
    replied
    as usual, no update in the armor games section and no mention of the armor servers here...
    Last edited by R26326601; 02-19-2013, 07:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    if any sever out there wants to be the test server i say go ahead and ask them .. then we can get back to playing the game with less downtime and not worry about missed events due to maintenance/ emergency maintenance or bugs.

Leave a comment:

• R24465997
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    Why should you get compensation when

1) You don't even know exactly WHAT is coming out in the first patch and
    2) You don't even know HOW the new whatever in the first patch will affect us/others?

For all we know, the first patch might be just the title system, and the ability to customize our clothes. Exactly how are those 'disadvantages' severe enough to warrant you needing compensation at all?

All you do is complain when we are the guinea pigs testing out new stuff so you, on other servers, get the tested, (mostly) bug-free content. Seriously?
    1) we do KNOW what is coming out in the first patch, they have already told us.
    2) 1 week advance over other servers isn't a game breaker, but it does give HUGE advantages to those players on S1 for some of the new content.

a small compensation pack for all other servers to balance it, especially if S1 is able to acquire cross-server points dur. that time should be given imho.

Leave a comment:

• karac
    replied
    I can't believe pp complains about S1 being the ones testing it lol. Good luck on the test R2

Leave a comment:

• R24034821
    replied
    It's a bitter pill when we learn that we aren't Mom and Dad's favorites.

Leave a comment:

• SugaryPlums
    replied
    Can i get bacon to go with my testing?

Leave a comment:

• kureirusuke
    replied
    LOL S1 means test server.. its ok for them to implement testing on one server only to see some bugs and issues that we may be encountering on the said update but pls be hurry coz we are excited to experience those updates.. more power wartune.. hoping to see 1.5 patch soon

Leave a comment:

• usaqmuri
    replied
    lol frostie, I wonder how would you talk if you were in another server not S1. Everyone is happy to participate int esting aswell and finding bugs is much easier with 1000 players then with just 100.

I agree S1 is oldest and very experienced, but on other servers aswell are lots of xp and hardcore players, who can participate in so called patch testing.

1 week patch difference will not give significant boost or anything I agree, but main thing is that people are waitting for this patch so eagerly and when hear that one receives it already and another noone knows when, thats what makes people upset.

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Originally posted by KahliaSelicia View Post
    The rest of the servers having a compensation for the lack of support we get from server 1 getting a major boost in things especially when the patch with talents happened, would be nice. Maybe some extra gold, and experience.... and I don't mean just 1 experience book of 5000 exp, and 100k gold...... I mean more like 1mil or more gold at the very least, and 1mil or more experience at the very least, to at least give us a little boost to help with the disadvantage we have of server one getting everything way before anyone else does.
    Why should you get compensation when

1) You don't even know exactly WHAT is coming out in the first patch and
    2) You don't even know HOW the new whatever in the first patch will affect us/others?

For all we know, the first patch might be just the title system, and the ability to customize our clothes. Exactly how are those 'disadvantages' severe enough to warrant you needing compensation at all?

All you do is complain when we are the guinea pigs testing out new stuff so you, on other servers, get the tested, (mostly) bug-free content. Seriously?

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    i was just looking over this and damn people .. so we change what our clothes look like and get some dungeons, a spire and a divine guild altar whoopie there is a game changer.

new troops yeah ok but you don't use them in cross server arena .. red astrals ok but you seen the drop rate of those things. 10x easier to get yellows.

new battle gound cross server.. i would like to know how this will work as we on S1 will be the only server with this new system.

S1 is the test server and those short 2 hour maintenance you get is a stremlined version of our 4 to 6 hour maintenance which normally happens at cross server arena start and end after last world boss.

so would you all like some cheese with all your whine.

Leave a comment:

• thereal_toxic
    replied
    Since the first part is coming in a few days for s 1. Do we get to know whats on the first patch before test?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X