No announcement yet.

[Activity] Clothing Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not to sure.. you might be able to do it with gold.. but probably fails alot more.. were when you synch with balens probably better chances

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
      I'm thoroughly confused on the clothing thing. My server should have first part of 1.5 tomorrow morning. R2 has two different posts saying you use gold for clothing. The first post of this threads says:

"Clothing will be accessed by clicking on “Clothing” in the Character panel. Here players will see all available clothing slots as well as two options for crafting: Clothing Synthesis will be used for leveling up clothing, while Clothing Conversion will be used to swap levels between clothing of the same type. Clicking on either of these options will open up the Tailoring panel. While both of these methods of crafting will just use Gold, players can purchase items from the Cash shop to assist with crafting."

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....erald-Clothing

"Clothing Synthesis costs Gold and is used to level up clothing, with the off chance of receiving a rare look. To synthesize clothing, you must first select two pieces of clothing you wish to synthesize"
      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....tch-1.5-Part-I

I believe it costs balens, but at no point does it say it. So, where does the gold come in?
      Yeah, I'm that confused too...

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
      Guild: One♥Piece
      Class: Mage
      Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

all i know is.. it costs balens.. but there might be gold involved also

Comment

its just another event to get ppl to buy balens, like gems gems gems was. u had to buy the pattern for lvl 6 and 7 gems to make the high lvl gems and recieve 2 lvl 3 gems and a hope of them being lvl 4. I made about 6 gems and never got anything better then lvl 4. Its always about them makinng money.

Oh well, basic clothes will be fine for me.

Comment

but its not an event lol.. its an addition to the game

Comment

if you read the first post it ends 3/8. The Event is getting cool rewards for making lvl 2 and 3 clothing. Yes clothing will go on, but event will end on the 8th

Comment

oh your talking about the gold,daru an soul crystal recieving.. yea my bad.. thought u meant the clothing in general was an event

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
                  Yeah, I'm that confused too...
                  Ok, I'm trying to piece this all together. It sounds like you use gold to buy level one clothes, but use balens to level them.

So, in effect we can gain +15 rage total by having a level 1 head, weapon and attire piece. +5 for each piece. We then have to spend 395 balens for two level 1 pieces of the same kind (weapon + weapon) to level it to level 2. This will give you a gain of +2 rage each time you do it.
                  Last edited by SirChuck; 02-28-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

no you buy balens for lvl 1 clothes. its 395 per piece of clothing

Comment

its all balens.. its a joke put it that way.. its ridiculous.. how much you have to spend to have lvl 4 or 5 clothing

Comment

Exactly, right. And I agree the balens part sux.

Comment

Originally posted by PhenomKABAM View Post
                          no you buy balens for lvl 1 clothes. its 395 per piece of clothing
                          Well, that's clearly ** then because that's not what R2 said.

Comment

yupp... its by far the worst part of the patch.. its a money hole

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-System/page4

Here's a thread from game help section.

I don't know if dude know what he's talking about but he says "the act of synthesis is used with gold but getting the clothes to synthesis cost balens"

Comment

what the....first the wings,...now clothing also needs balens...is there any way to collect those pieces w/.out spending balens,....cause obviously this game is starting to be really unfair for non cashers....i,m expecting special events for non cashers about this clothing things ...
                                r2's i'm not a full casher....i already approach lvl 60...and still feel left behind...i've been loyal to this game...can you guys gift me a baby wings...cause i cant afford :confused: just send me notifications and i'll pm you my poor character...baby wings will be more than enough...:p...haha shame on me...

Comment

Working...
                                X