[Activity] Clothing Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhenomKABAM View Post
    it does cost balens.. ive asked around s1.. to get lvl 3 clothing it will cost roughly 3500 balens
    lol , its a piece of lv 3 cloth spent 3500 balens???

Comment

these prices are insane and I spend balens lots of them what a ripe off for some rage not worth it 20$ to lvl ur wings wow milk it good r2

Comment

lols well considering there are 3 pieces to do and each cost 4 dollars to start out with, i guess that is what they stay with lols seriously so not even adding the cost of lvl 2,to get each one to lvl 3 would be over 100 dollars just to get what like 20 more rage,ill just buy a rage rune if thats the case lols
        Milcs s101

Co-Boss CC #1

Get@me

Comment

nice event for BALEN USER only how about non cashier ?? have no right to improve ??? CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!
          " Only Strong Will Survive "

Comment

BALENS ..............................why???? . Is there no way except balens?

Comment

wow, please stop killing this game

Comment

Man, the crying has recent epic levels. Life isn't free people.

Comment

Oh, and the devotion activity is free you cheapskates.

Comment

even for balen user its insane around 50k balens if you want a lvl 5 wings

Comment

• Seriously, to all the balen users, thank you for keeping the game free so that I, and all the whiner babies can play for free.
                      Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
                      Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
                      #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
                      #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

• i just failed for get lvl 3, i used 5 funtions core and God luck Charms but this dont take my god lucky charms so i failed :/ whata **** is it for a bug some coste us mony :/
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• wont take my charm either and I wasted balens on it.
                          Name: Niasaj
                          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
                          Classification: ArchMage
                          Guild Leader: Alliance
                          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
                          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

• I cannot get Good Luck charm to work wither, but it says something odd about "Can only use when synthesizing clothes of the same level" OMG does that mean that to get a lvl 3 would need 3 charms?

Comment

• From level 2 or later

In order to level up clothes (for example: level 3), we must need 2 items at level 2 and a lucky charm.
                              Samething with the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkwinde View Post
                                I cannot get Good Luck charm to work wither, but it says something odd about "Can only use when synthesizing clothes of the same level" OMG does that mean that to get a lvl 3 would need 3 charms?
                                Both of your cloths must be same lvl to be able to use charm. so if you use ie. lvl 3 and lvl 1 you wont be able to use charm

Comment

Working...
                                X