No announcement yet.

[WT Activity] It Pays to Consume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lo it pays to recharge has ben cancel sinces it is no thread about it more.

Comment

Why so short me time and middel of a month
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

why did you guys get ride of the recharge event thread that was up here earlier today

Comment

im so happy you make these events at the sametime i have been unable to recharge balens anyway i attempt to do so,thats just great how about not doing ANYTHING UNTIL YOU FIX THE PROBLEMS WITH THINGS FIRST jesus what is it gonna take for you guys to get off your ***** and do something about this ****...

Comment

Official Stormageddon statement about the promos
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

The recharge one - is it under review or called off?

Edit: Scratch that.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                The recharge one - is it under review or called off?

Edit: Scratch that.
                why is it gone?
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                  why is it gone?
                  Look at Kit's quote on the page before.

Comment

anyone else realize the picture at the start.... has spent 23million balens... seriously... 230,000 dollars spent in game, hardly seems realistic

Comment

No no no, them can have some Chines Servers 150.000 balans for only 20 EUR mutch cheper in Chines server.

And some other place.

Is only Europa some over pay for everthing them try max out the maxium some go get frome people.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        No no no, them can have some Chines Servers 150.000 balans for only 20 EUR mutch cheper in Chines server.

And some other place.

Is only Europa some over pay for everthing them try max out the maxium some go get frome people.
                        I don't know where you get this crazy idea.. as far as i know, in the chinese server, 1 dollar USD = 62.1 balen (1 chinese currency, whatever it is called = 10 balen)
                        But things are cheaper there, for example, horse for 1499 (i think, not too sure on mounts), wings for 1598, magic box for 19 balen, cloth for 298

not too much difference from here tbh

Comment

Was going to participate in this event thanks to the "It pays to Recharge" event. Now that the recharge event has been cancelled, I won't. Good job!!!!

Comment

guys they cancel the promo "[WT Cancelled] It Pays to Recharge" just to steal us please dont fall for that trick they want to rip off our money and force us to recharge 800$ to get both promo
                            i can swear there is no one test any thing and there is no problem with Pays to Recharge they just made that up to force us to charge twice
                            if there is really problem with the recharge event they why they didnt hold this promo also and make them together or simply extend the date for this event to fit with the other one instead of make 3 days only to spend 30.000 balen make it 1 week so you can fix the other one ? but no they did this on purpose to steal our money
                            thats smart move from R2 team but i will not fall for that trick
                            greedy ppl i will pass
                            i hate you R2 ppl deep deep deep in my heart i hates you

Comment

cancel both maybe , and make them again in same time...

Comment

ok people will you learn how to read posts, there is one about why this is postponed. Learn to read and quit being so flipping lazy
                                Wartune
                                [IGN:CYNN
                                SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                                GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                                If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Working...
                                X