No announcement yet.

[WT Activity] It Pays to Consume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

r2greedy is killing their own game. making event for heavy cashers for them to be stronger and dont event bother on fixing lags especially on gb

Comment

Originally posted by R29484687 View Post
      how will I buy 50k Balens in the shop that has the maximum is 30k?
      I am Brazilian!
      its easy mate, buy 1x30k balens then 2x10k balens... let your brain work.
      [S112] Seven Realm
      Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

Well this is lovely, need to farm NM 65 for few weeks, and a casher gets 2.33 legendary in 1h. Like 200 legendary stone bonus wasn't enough, HERE HAVE DOUBLE!.
        I understand cashers suport this game, but this is getting **** ridiculous.

Comment

R2games ignore cashers too i stopped to recharge

Comment

I made the redicilously stupid msitake of spending the 2k balens I earned on the 15th, when the event started on the 16th. Go figure.

Comment

money money & money ?how bout the quality of the game,specially on s87 just less than a week after the merge the server really messed with lags & dis able quest even for a solo duel,wont you work on it much more thoroughly specially on maintainance rather than just your greed to earn extra bucks,ty

Comment

all that was disabled on the game was the solo arena,any fight scene even on invader,bounty or altar duel,plunder player & gold mines,most needed but also been disabled was world boss,what happens on the cash that players used for this game with that quality ?& you always did weekly maintainance ?then why those things happens ?

Comment

the only thing that we can do was blitz,cross server arena,cross server battle grounds & some bounty that wasnt have a fight scenes,hope you guys will take an urgent response & resolve those issue

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	552.3 KB
ID:	1665364 that's what happening on WB that lasted for 51mins without any progress or benifits

Comment

Extend this event please!!

Comment

"...and Epic Miraculous Shard x15" see imag only 10... fail or lies?

Comment

for those who complain in wartune do not expect that will reply ur question they will reply only if u buying balen 100k balen sure they will reply quickly because they get money but if you are only complain to their game they will ignore you like in s40 the GM their visit us... the cashier user are asking if the player who used get banned.. GM tell us they did not banned the cheater and they player get rawr on him we tell the GM he is stupid GM we been met in our server because they tell us cheater not get banned if you asking me that correct r2games not banned the cheater we saw it they do not take any action.. they doing only is collecting money to our pocket me and other top 20 player of S40 stop buying balen.. why we buy balen if they do not secure the game who use cheat the cheater are getting stronger than the cashier user..... we will buy again balen if the cheater will be banned and make announcement give an example to see the cashier player getting secure we are not getting wasted our money... if the cheater only get more stronger in 1 month they got 50br easy......

Comment

for those who complain in wartune do not expect that will reply ur question they will reply only if u buying balen 100k balen sure they will reply quickly because they get money but if you are only complain to their game they will ignore you like in s40 the GM their visit us... the cashier user are asking if the player who used get banned.. GM tell us they did not banned the cheater and they player get rawr on him we tell the GM he is stupid GM we been met in our server because they tell us cheater not get banned if you asking me that correct r2games not banned the cheater we saw it they do not take any action.. they doing only is collecting money to our pocket me and other top 20 player of S40 stop buying balen.. why we buy balen if they do not secure the game who use cheat the cheater are getting stronger than the cashier user..... we will buy again balen if the cheater will be banned and make announcement give an example to see the cashier player getting secure we are not getting wasted our money... if the cheater only get more stronger in 1 month they got 50br easy......

Comment

I really don't understand this frustratated people like the one above..why would you flame r2gaming in a thread that has nothing to do with what you just said ?
                              And what fault has r2gaming in the fact that some people entered a website and got there information stolen cause they entered a ilegal website. It is like flaming r2gaming cause your keyboard is not working....or your computer is working slow

Comment

Originally posted by R29484687 View Post
                                how will I buy 50k Balens in the shop that has the maximum is 30k?
                                I am Brazilian!

30k + 20k = 50k balens..the greater u spend the higher u get..when u still want to buy something..just dont redeem ur rewards yet until u r sure that u dont have balens to spend in the event time..

Comment

Working...
                                X