• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing changes, the lag forever, Cancel battleground cross server

Comment

Amen to R26258839!

Comment

hahaha rihgt back in the past minth not desame time WB and GB!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

hahaah valentines has been pas try next year!!!

Comment

more event more fun
            Server : [S39] The Nether Forest
            IGN : ♥iLoveYou♥
            Class : Archer

Level : lvl 60
            Guild : Royalty

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Wartune will be having its normal weekly Maintenance on March 14th at 3:00 AM EDT, Midnight PDT, 7:00 AM GMT, and 3:00 PM GMT +8. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claims or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

NOTE #2: If after the maintenance, you encounter trouble with enabling Full screen mode, please update your Flash Player. This will resolve the issue.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join in an IRC chat channel during the server maintenance. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything Wartune. The channel is #wartune and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #wartune as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
              first of all

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM A DUMBA$$ I FORGOT ABOUT THE MAINT AND WAS IN CATAS *CRIES AND HITS HIS HEAD*

second of all:

the maint is mainly for the to merge a few servers they been announcing

third of all:

since for the countless bugs reported by bug forum (which seems to work better the r2 costumer service) or ticket to the CS of R2 (which is useless since many players got answers like "game has no bugs" and "dont contact us with this situation" or even like 1 i saw sent to one of the cash users of my server " if the game as a bug,it was caused by the player")i belive they waithing for the rst of the patch to solve them all together.

fourth of all:

it will take them 3-4h if theres no delays,so go grab a book,watch cartoons,see a movie,sleep(which i am 100% sure several of u dont do and go on stuffed in caffeine or worse),go eat a meal(since most likely many of you missed the last 2/3 weeks of them...poor babys so thin they are ),go out(if u find the door,or if u know what is for that rectangular shaped thing that is stuck to one of the walls of your house and how to use it).

see lots of things

PS:

my post is not meant for the ones enduring a depression,fell placed aside in loneliness,to which the world was a total *****,nor to the ones ill and in bed/couch,which makes hard to find what to do,nor the ones where they find in a game a refuge to escape of the ** the real life is.

the post is meant to those lazy citizens of the world we live in that spend all their time inside a virtual game beliving that what they are inside of the game as any real and important meaning in real life.
              Last edited by Skillgannon; 03-14-2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Fix the "soles" please
                Knowing Your Knight !!
                "Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack." - Sun Tzu

IGN Varximne
                Server 50-Hereafter
                Class Knight
                Guild Sanctuary

I'm not baleners player, and always be

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                  first of all

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM A DUMBA$$ I FORGOT ABOUT THE MAINT AND WAS IN CATAS *CRIES AND HITS HIS HEAD*

second of all:

the maint is mainly for the to merge a few servers they been announcing

third of all:

since for the countless bugs reported by bug forum (which seems to work better the r2 costumer service) or ticket to the CS of R2 (which is useless since many players got answers like "game has no bugs" and "dont contact us with this situation" or even like 1 i saw sent to one of the cash users of my server " if the game as a bug,it was caused by the player")

fourth of all:

it will take them 3-4h if theres no delays,so go grab a book,watch cartoons,see a movie,sleep(which i am 100% sure several of u dont do and go on stuffed in caffeine or worse),go eat a meal(since most likely many of you missed the last 2/3 weeks of them...poor babys so thin they are ),go out(if u find the door,or if u know what is for that rectangular shaped thing that is stuck to one of the walls of your house and how to use it).

see lots of things

whats a door ???
                  whats a ********* ?? oh wait you are one

Comment

while you maintainance please remove all the d-bags from my guild who are ***** everything up thankx

Comment

Originally posted by R25407291 View Post
                      while you maintainance please remove all the d-bags from my guild who are ***** everything up thankx
                      why dont you kick them yourself ??

Comment

guys. i hope after this maintance the price of item lowered so i can buy with balens
                        Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                        Name Char : Surya91
                        Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by R25369041 View Post
                          whats a door ???
                          whats a ********* ?? oh wait you are one
                          u dk what a door is but a ********* u do?dang dude get a doc app and check ur brain,cuz its fried

and yes,go see the patch maint and look at the amount of dudes that stay 8 ALL HOURS POSTING THERE

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                            u dk what a door is but a ********* u do?dang dude get a doc app and check ur brain,cuz its fried

and yes,go see the patch maint and look at the amount of dudes that stay 8 ALL HOURS POSTING THERE
                            and aren't you one of those ??

Comment

hope your going to fix the lagging problem and we have to reload a lot in multiplayer battles

Comment

now what?? Get the black screen n more lag,.

Comment

Working...
                                X