[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27404579 View Post
    i cant log in to my char which is in s157. my char name is not there. i cant harvest my ancient seeds on time again! -,-
    i hade same problem in s144 what was the suggestion i lost so many ancient seeds too
    - Wartune Advanced Rankings

Comment

They need to allow Asst Guild leaders to Do the Tree Guild Event

Comment

For all the guys who cant log in try to change ur DNS from 8.8.8.8 to 8.8.4.4, is the second DNS of google ..i think that this will work
        Name:Nova
        Class:Mage

Comment

Originally posted by D3v!L View Post
          Are you stupid or what maintenance should have ended 30 min ago so you must read too before talk
          Maint started 2 hours 28 mins ago (on my server)...so still 30 mins short of estimated time...so i am not the stupid one
          IGN: Vrabo
          Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
          Guild: Elite
          Class: Archer

Comment

on my server it started 4 hours and 31 mins ago

Comment

if soo than you should read too when they said it will start...and when it will end...its not only your server playin here you know diferent timezones so dont speak for all

Comment

maintenance starts at the same time for all timezones...there is no difference when the maintenance started on other servers

Comment

Well... maintenance would have taken 3-4 hours if they didn't find a problem.
                  So... can guess they were trying to solve some bugs, and something went wrong... terribly wrong...
                  two options : 1) some skill bot gained sentience, and is just messing up everything trying to get out of the game.
                  2) They realized there's so many bug it would be easier to code a brand new game.

If you choose option 1, go to page 42
                  If you choose option 2, try walking outside and get some sunlight. then start crying, wake up and go page 42.
                  E314
                  Armor Games - S2
                  Lv 65
                  FairyTail

Comment

You people should be used to this by now. All the ranting here won't do anything to speed up the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v!L View Post
                      if soo than you should read too when they said it will start...and when it will end...its not only your server playin here you know diferent timezones so dont speak for all
                      My first reply was to some1 that said: "and why not any information per maintence in game? supper, now i loose 3 good astrals as well."
                      As far as i know, they announce the maintenance, in forum, in first page, i even seen it on game with 30 mins be4 maintenance start.
                      IGN: Vrabo
                      Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                      Guild: Elite
                      Class: Archer

Comment

• Unmerger the servers, maybe it'll solve those log in issue

Comment

• I Agree, I'm Also an Indian , I got this Same Problem..

Fix it! R2...

Comment

• what time did maintance start server time? and what time will it come back on ?

Comment

• Why they not do maintenance at night, for example, just after reset ancient tree?

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
                                Why they not do maintenance at night, for example, just after reset ancient tree?
                                They are doing it at night. it 4 am in the morning where they are.

Looks like we're going to miss wb

Comment

Working...
                                X