No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 04/25 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its stupid that we cant type as much as we would like to in guild chat...can barely hold conversations because apperently we can only type 1 line and thats it
    charge ya enough for the guild and to level all the things in the guild the alter and the shop and all that **** and we cant even hold conversations ***
    some of the blanked out words are not even bad words how the hell is production a bad word?really man come on but as i said earlyer waste of time to complain
    not like these idiots bother to listen to us people that PLAY THEIR STUPID GAME no wonder why they have a facebook page
    facebook ignores all the people that use it too

Comment

change skill knght sir..knight weak skill

Comment

Originally posted by AlmonZanos View Post
        change skill knght sir..knight weak skill
        No you are weak. You built your knight wrong and end up dying too much. That is why you say knights are weak. They arn't DPS. They are meant for tanking. If you are going after mages that's you rfault. Unless you are a major casher to build tons of mdef stay away from mages as much as possible.

Comment

So it is 8am and our server is about to go down for maintenance (S156).. no battleground for me at 9am then **** timing!!!
          S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

let them first fix the lag. r2 is doing nothing about this game only thnking of money

Comment

G,M IM REQUEST TO TRADE

Comment

This maintenance will fix critical skill for knight
                Char:Denzuko
                Guild:Serenity
                Level:200
                Server:[S14] Serenity Lake

Comment

there is no GM in server 147 please give us a GM. see who have never offline and make him GM
                  Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                  Name Char : Surya91
                  Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

To everyone complaining of login issues. Ditch your server play on S188. No login issues there for the past 7 days. We play everyday, everytime.

Old servers always have more problems than new ones, its been that way in every game.

Even if you boo hoo about being VIP and spending balens, that won't change anything. 1 customer often means zilch to a large firm. A thousand customers, maybe a small hit. Ten thousand, that'll be a concern. But less than a 100 people? lol...

Comment

omg,, maintenis again,,i only play 10 minutes and got that

Comment

yall can go to bed now lol

Comment

my ballens stuck 10k at email

Comment

Originally posted by Senthur View Post
                            i am an Indian playing this game..first i loved this game but as days passed the server became the most worst server i have ever seen.........
                            char name: senthur
                            server :s43
                            I'm sorry, I kind of read that in my head with an indian accent .

Comment

To everyone complaining of login issues. Ditch your server play on S188. No login issues there for the past 7 days. We play everyday, everytime.

Old servers always have more problems than new ones, its been that way in every game.

Even if you boo hoo about being VIP and spending balens, that won't change anything. 1 customer often means zilch to a large firm. A thousand customers, maybe a small hit. Ten thousand, that'll be a concern. But less than a 100 people? lol...
                              Yea but that one person can make 10-20 ppl quit and them 10-20 will tell there friends not to join its word of mouth
                              Last edited by R213096083; 04-25-2013, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Server s78 mortling stronghold. Everyday lotsa love and peace and no lag.
                                Join this server! And if u still lagging after joining this server.... > buy new computer or inet connection

Comment

Working...
                                X