No announcement yet.

Class Wars to start June 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad this is only at one time. I'm at work when class wars is, so I'm out of luck. With lvl 70 stones on the line, that puts me at a big disadvantage compared to the strong mages who can make it.

Comment

• there will be different level in a class....class war will be for particular lv or what?

Comment

• It is no more "unfair"
        Did not bother to read the rest, simply because you gone way off the side on what we were originally talking about.

Which was this:
        Well..chances r either zebq or onimad will be top archer for R2 servers XD Will be hard to fight against onimad when he has chaos n amnesia runes....
        It was exactly in line with what we were talking about. You infer that Amnesia or chaos rune is going to be the difference maker in a fight between a 92k BR archer and somebody else when it WON'T be. The 15k USD that the person spent to get a 92k BR will be the difference. If you thought anybody had a chance against these 2 individuals at any point you are crazy.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          It was exactly in line with what we were talking about. You infer that Amnesia or chaos rune is going to be the difference maker in a fight between a 92k BR archer and somebody else when it WON'T be. The 15k USD that the person spent to get a 92k BR will be the difference. If you thought anybody had a chance against these 2 individuals at any point you are crazy.
          15k USD? you're WAY underestimating it.

Comment

• lets go people in the world. .

Comment

• the class wars event time is 955pm our time 655pm pacific time cross server all servers

Comment

• hmmm i have a question...can we use potions or they have no effect?

Comment

• crappy event.. next time you make a event MAKE SURE it isent so F***ing unbalanset.. I mean FFS 35k Br meeting 60k ? br.. lvl 53 meeting lvl 70+ Players.. FAIL EVENT WAISTE OF TIME!!!!
                  Last edited by sjoensen; 06-20-2013, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Ops can,t find my ( non casher ) class
                    why can,t use talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by sjoensen View Post
                      crappy event.. next time you make a event MAKE SURE it isent so F***ing unbalanset.. I mean FFS 35k Br meeting 60k ? br.. lvl 53 meeting lvl 70+ Players.. FAIL EVENT WAISTE OF TIME!!!!
                      Then you don;t have to get even the good rewards if you lose You going to do this event anyway.

Comment

• Repost with my reply to some ppls asking

Minimum level to enter Class war is 50
                        Minimum level to wager is 30

--- First place gets 5000 Crystals
                        --- Second place gets 4500 Crystals
                        --- Third place gets 4000 Crystals
                        --- 4~10 gets 3000
                        --- 11~50 gets 2500
                        --- 50~100 gets 2000
                        --- Everyone else...??? no idea (probably 1~10 crystals depending on your win/lose points?)

Top 100 will be dominated by level 65+
                        (if any 50s gets Top 50 or even 100, post a pic, it would be awesome)
                        (non-casher would be even more awesome)

--- Event is cross-server (all server fights each other just like in BG)
                        --- Time of Event is once a month.
                        --- Event happens at Guild Battle time (first one starts on Thursday - no GB)
                        --- 19:55 ~ 21:05 (server time)
                        --- Finals on Saturday from 19:55 ~ 21:05 server time

--- There are no brackets, it is all Level vsing all Level regardless of level or BR (IE: level 50 vs 75)
                        --- Set up will most likely be same as Solo Arena (so higher level Troops might help)
                        --- Players will be auto-matched before entering the battle interface
                        --- The auto-matches will be mainly based on the accumulative points you have in the same class. System will match players randomly if they have the same points. (Goes by points gained, not BR nor level)
                        --- 15 times of auto-matches are allowed for each player.
                        --- Every single battle will last no more than 3 minutes.
                        --- Accumulative points will be counted after the battle.

--- Holy Seal does not work in Class War
                        --- Not sure if Runes work (but most likely will, cashers with Chaos & Amnesia Rune will own) (because so far, Tanks doesn't give you those)

--- Wagers are Balen only
                        --- Wagers may be exploited if Top players communicate who'll win so everyone gets Winner Amount

--- All Glory Crystals will be deleted after 3 day of Final Event (3 day after you're rewarded with Crystals)

All info I have here is straight from this thread and another wartune website (which R2 mods are deleting anything regarding to it and at times banning ppls, so I will not give out links nor say where to find the info)
                        Last edited by anichaos; 06-20-2013, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• i'm not gonna cry doom and gloom for devs or owners ... but 5 things i'm sure of...

1. i'm not spending a single more $ on WT now
                          2. Enuff.. iz enuff
                          3. most of the heavy cashers I know have already left
                          4. gonna be a real boring game without non cashers who awe at you
                          5. i'm not spending a single more $ on WT now

enuff said

Comment

Comment

• cause talent is not a skill....best if they remove stun altogether. :/

Comment

• class wars start at 9:55pm eas
                                tern standard time and class wars is cross server all servers

Comment

Working...
                                X