Class Wars to start June 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    unfortunately in this case its not heavy cashers who get the reward but rather the heaviest casher since only 3 ppl gets to get the evil unicorn mount. There's 0 chance that once they get it they'll give others a chance to get the mount since they want to keep getting top for more crystals so the mounts might as well be a 1 time event thing since no pt having 2 of the same mounts n only getting one of the mount stats.
    I'd honestly rather have the max wager reward than Evil Unicorn any day of the week. Unicorn stats give you 400 for each Atk stat, 500 for each Def stat and 2k HP. 100k crystals from a 5kBalen wager would buy you a LOT more stat increase. If I went the rest of my time in this game only paying for 1 thing a month it would be Class Wars wager hands down and that's $50 max.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

• The neglect with players is extreme. Server merge after first day of class wars and make a bug in warges. Ridiculous! I have 10k balens missing, support don't reply.

Hellen S195
      Last edited by RicardoNeto; 06-22-2013, 05:48 PM.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• This ganme is complete garbage now. I get ranked 11th and people with same wins losses as me get ranked higher. This is total random ******** and not even close to being accurate. If you are going to allow wagering then it has to be clean and concise not full of holes.
        I don't care about your BR. I am the best go fish player there ever was!

Comment

• Originally posted by QQamore View Post
          This ganme is complete garbage now. I get ranked 11th and people with same wins losses as me get ranked higher. This is total random ******** and not even close to being accurate. If you are going to allow wagering then it has to be clean and concise not full of holes.
          The ladder between rounds and presumably some of the final ranking ladder takes into account how long your fight lasted. The details of the ranking are not listed on the r2 site.

Comment

• Ok i had 7/3 record i lost to elite, xue and boobi. I beat viking and scuba who also had 7/3 records. They never beat me I beat each of them and they ranked higher? This is a travesty imo and im sure others got ripped on a random illthough out system. What makes it worse is people betted money on a flawed system now that pisses me off very much. If it was a fair and accurate ranking then i wouldnt be upset. But come on fair is fair, right?

Comment

Ok i had 7/3 record i lost to elite, xue and boobi. I beat viking and scuba who also had 7/3 records. They never beat me I beat each of them and they ranked higher? This is a travesty imo and im sure others got ripped on a random illthough out system. What makes it worse is people betted money on a flawed system now that pisses me off very much. If it was a fair and accurate ranking then i wouldnt be upset. But come on fair is fair, right?
              Why do you think you should rank ahead of them? Tie breakers are duration of match.

Comment

• rank based on points, n BR after..
                system sucks

Comment

• Why do i think i should rank higher then viking and scuba beacause we had all had 7/3 records and i bet them both and they never beat me thats why is that hard to figure out?

Comment

• Only issue I had was that my wager was looking like I won all the way up until the "Final" update. When all the rounds were over I waited 15 minutes for my prizes and ranking. When it finally happened I was 15th (not 9th like the ranking list in Class Wars was showing) and the top 3 had gone from exactly what I wagered (Had been perfect for 3 rounds) to my chosen 3rd place being 1st. That overall was just a disappointment and not something that really upset me since I was really only halfway expecting to get the wager and my final ranking was WAY higher than what I was predicting (I was happy just to be in the finals didn't think for a second I'd get 15th).
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Why do i think i should rank higher then viking and scuba beacause we had all had 7/3 records and i bet them both and they never beat me thats why is that hard to figure out?
                      So what? how do you know they didnt beat people that beat you.

Comment

• they didnt beat the people that beat me already know that. They didnt beat xue or elite

Comment

• Originally posted by TheTylerLee View Post
                          its nothing against heavy cashers, Wartune went a little too far with it this time.

This is a big event enjoyed by everyone, But the only people who can be rewarded for it are heavy cashers?

They should atleast give us a chance to make minuscule ammounts of crystals for coin, And then get a few more with vouchers, And finally for the good rewards you need to start paying balens.

In my opinion that would be the best system for everyone, Instead of only heavy cashers getting a reward (And a huge one in some cases) Everyone can get a reward, and cashers still get the best.
                          u got ur miniscule amt of glory points from prelims
                          S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                          IGN : Neggy

Comment

• *** is wrong with this class wars ? i cant cast skills .... i got only ROF meteor or bolt ... cant cast thunder ... restore ... suntoria or any other

Comment

• rigged wager class wars r2 knows how to screw people

Comment

• so Is there going to be another class wars like every week or month? or is this a one time deal?

Comment

Working...
                                X