Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200 Boxes, 110th box i got the dragon card, over 100 gem packs, 4 mil gold, 12 beast marks and HEAPS of daru xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Better idea for celebration 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune is 50% discount for recharge balens

Comment

• I finally earned enough star points to get the red astral, and nothing happened. I got no reward at all. Did I do something wrong or is the game broke?

Comment

• The "Ruler in Red event" is vague at best. Do NOT buy the red astral, that doesn't satisfy this quest.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26979157 View Post
            I finally earned enough star points to get the red astral, and nothing happened. I got no reward at all. Did I do something wrong or is the game broke?
            It says you have to CAPTURE the astral, not to EXCHANGE for it. So maybe read better xD

"Search high and low to capture a Red Astral"
            Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 08-05-2013, 11:01 AM.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• I spent the star-points and got nothing, so I'd say it doesn't count.

Comment

• This event differs in that there are fireworks for this one.

Comment

• I still can't figure one thing out.... How can someone spend 120 dollars to buy some pixels ingame? It just baffles me.....

Comment

• I beat more than 3 player in BG .. but got nothing?? did i missed something?? also the login doesnt work too... i have been online for 4 hour now... and no reward too... is this fraud event???

Comment

• Originally posted by Neppakosa View Post
                      I beat more than 3 player in BG .. but got nothing?? did i missed something?? also the login doesnt work too... i have been online for 4 hour now... and no reward too... is this fraud event???
                      Those events haven't started yet...
                      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• Bought 20 Anniversary Packs, got the Razor Card. Thank you!

EDIT: Incidentally, tons of people have the razor already. It has a very good drop rate it seems. One person in my guild got 3 out of a 50-pack purchase.

Comment

• Dear developers,
                          This event is really screwed up... "anniversary".... of beeing a ******* money-hungry piece of **** for a year already? I just spent 10k balens and got what? 5 beast mark? and 17 beast mark worth anniversary seal? you must be kidding me... I just wanted that damn mount, and I'm still 3/4 part away from it. Not to mention that 10k balens for it is already a bit too much. You really should have managed for us to get it from this ammount of money. But all the worlds money isn't enough for you people, right? You better start working something out, or you'll definitely lose customers...not that any of you care, there are several other idiots like me around... Still anniversary my ***, first event which pisses me off like hell. Learn some limits!

Comment

• ^I guess you havent done magic pot to see the ultimate frustration xD.

Comment

• If you decided to spend 120$ , i guess you dont have a reason to complain Be more creative and get some useful things ingame instead of spending them on a low drop-rate items
                              In the end, is your choice . You spend because you can and want. They dont steal your credit card and forced recharged your account :P
                              Be happy , smile . The world is beautiful :P
                              Your worst nightmare .
                              Azazael - S20

Comment

• Results Out of 100 Anniversary Packs opened...
                                I got 5 Beast Marks. No Razor Dragon Cards.

Daru had the highest drop rate at about 35%
                                Gold dropped about 25%
                                Lvl 1-3 Gems at 20%.

A player on my server spent 10k balens, and still got no Razor Dragon Card.
                                Those who have gotten it with minimal investment, hats off to you, congratz.
                                Last edited by maxvain; 01-12-2014, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X