Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got a red astral on the 4th or 5th,...seen no reward NVM see now that it is select servers only, that sucks
    Last edited by R221710810; 08-07-2013, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• i love those acesional posts of noobs: "u get gold and daru from chest", "you get pig for free"...
      Server - S236
      Guild - TBA lol
      Charter - WartuneGod
      Skill - Noob

Comment

• Ok, I have read about the Login Bonus and Being on Bonus, I am on S290 and I am not seeing either of these ones.
        I know it says: R2Games: S1 - S291 for both and am wondering why I am not seeing these Bonuses.
        I read that some haven't started yet, however these say from the start of the Anniversary.

These are the ones I get for bonuses:
        1)Exterminate insects 12 times in your farm and be rewarded! (which I do)
        2)Plunder other players' cities at least 3 times and be rewarded! (which I do)
        3)Use Gold Alchemy (3): 80,000 EXP, Anniversary Seal x1
        4)Use Gold Alchemy (5): [L3] Ultimate Daru Seed x2, Anniversary Seal x1
        Not able to do the last 2 yet

A wondering player is all.
        Last edited by R219850078; 08-07-2013, 08:07 AM. Reason: Added Information

Comment

• dont waste your money

Comment

• i read all ur comment and i wonder..who the hell put u to spend money for this event?u spend 200-300$ and then u came here and winne that u dont get ur mount read all 20 pages and then u will see that is a littel change to get one that players that post befor u that is wht is tryng to tell u DONT SPEND MONEY on this event...u will get only **** from that chest or maybe and i say maybe ur a lucky guy and get it from idk 10 cgest..in this case go play lotery dont waste ur luck here
            SERVER-S233
            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• I have participated in this Tank Event every day and have not received any anniversary seal. Is it only me?

Comment

• well R2. i have spend over 1k maybe 2k, i lost count. but after reading all the comments here (non-casher, casher). firstly, congrat on ur bday, secondly i will not recharge again. thx u so much. have a gd day ahead.

oh ya for this event i open 450 chests and no mount.
                Last edited by R213828271; 08-07-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  Thing is... the event is exactly the same as all other events previously.

There's nothing Special about it, thus it isn't an actual "anniversary" but just another regular event.

It might actually be worse than last month's event...

Because last month you can obtain a FREE mount PLUS up to 2 Apollo's Chest (or a whole bunch of Gem Packs)...
                  (excluding Soul Crystals)

This month? you barely have enough Beast Mark for Piggy....
                  (excluding Soul Crystals)
                  Free is free, would I like to have more free stuff sure but I don't know why anyone would expect it.
                  - Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by R219850078 View Post
                    Ok, I have read about the Login Bonus and Being on Bonus, I am on S290 and I am not seeing either of these ones.
                    I know it says: R2Games: S1 - S291 for both and am wondering why I am not seeing these Bonuses.
                    I read that some haven't started yet, however these say from the start of the Anniversary.

These are the ones I get for bonuses:
                    1)Exterminate insects 12 times in your farm and be rewarded! (which I do)
                    2)Plunder other players' cities at least 3 times and be rewarded! (which I do)
                    3)Use Gold Alchemy (3): 80,000 EXP, Anniversary Seal x1
                    4)Use Gold Alchemy (5): [L3] Ultimate Daru Seed x2, Anniversary Seal x1
                    Not able to do the last 2 yet

A wondering player is all.
                    Maybe u need balens for that last 2? lol

Originally posted by alice-uta View Post
                    I have participated in this Tank Event every day and have not received any anniversary seal. Is it only me?
                    how about you read the date when the specific event starts...
                    Server - S236
                    Guild - TBA lol
                    Charter - WartuneGod
                    Skill - Noob

Comment

• Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
                      RedScott, we are talking about how much you have to pay to get something... we all know what we can get for free, ty
                      It is pretty simple if you don't like the price to buy it out right don't buy. If you want to take your chances and try and get the Razor mount by buying the Anniversary gift packs then you are gambling with your money and you don't even know the odds of being successful.

I'd be willing to bet that if you really want the Razor mount after this event is over you will be able to buy it in the shop but that will require some patience in addition to the ballens.
                      - Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by RedScott View Post
                        It is pretty simple if you don't like the price to buy it out right don't buy. If you want to take your chances and try and get the Razor mount by buying the Anniversary gift packs then you are gambling with your money and you don't even know the odds of being successful.

I'd be willing to bet that if you really want the Razor mount after this event is over you will be able to buy it in the shop but that will require some patience in addition to the ballens.
                        lol u r discovering america again? we all know that man, but we want change.... we dont want r2 to make idiots of us.... if thay want our money (at least more of mine) thay will need to show some respect to the players.... i have guild member who opened 200chests and got nothing... im not saying thats suprising me,

im saying that needs to be changed for example thay could simply put if you buy 50chest you can collect dragon from hot event and probably every players who use balens would buy 50 chests... but no, thay are greedy and thay want players to spend more than 200-300$ and to not even get the mount with +30 stats lol

P.S. i still didnt put 1 balen in for this event (some puzzle has to come together for me if thay want to see another at least 100$ from me)

im talking about wildfire in market + chest for 3k ballens + collect for spending balens.... thats the only way im gonna recharge now (and i know even that combo is not worth it....)
                        Server - S236
                        Guild - TBA lol
                        Charter - WartuneGod
                        Skill - Noob

Comment

• IN SIMPLE SENTENCE.

WARTUNE FEEL WE PLAYERS ARE IDIOTS WHO WILL PAY 200-300$ FOR NEW DRAGON MOUNT.

There are 1/2 such idiots in each server who are spending the money like hell for this new mount. Let wartune to be happy with those few players

Comment

• one casher in our server got razor from 200 packs. lucky forget to screen :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Passenger1984 View Post
                              lol u r discovering america again? we all know that man, but we want change.... we dont want r2 to make idiots of us.... if thay want our money (at least more of mine) thay will need to show some respect to the players.... i have guild member who opened 200chests and got nothing... im not saying thats suprising me,

im saying that needs to be changed for example thay could simply put if you buy 50chest you can collect dragon from hot event and probably every players who use balens would buy 50 chests... but no, thay are greedy and thay want players to spend more than 200-300$ and to not even get the mount with +30 stats lol

P.S. i still didnt put 1 balen in for this event (some puzzle has to come together for me if thay want to see another at least 100$ from me)

im talking about wildfire in market + chest for 3k ballens + collect for spending balens.... thats the only way im gonna recharge now (and i know even that combo is not worth it....)
                              Discovering America? Did I lose it? I presume you really mean capitalism.

And why would R2 change when people are clearly willing to throw large amounts of money with no guarantees. R2 isn't forcing anyone to spend their money and the only way anyone can be portrayed to be an idiot is if they make idiotic decisions on their own. Sure some will get mad and stop spending money on the game but mostly only those that spend their money still not have anything to show for it.

I would say you are wise to only spend your money where you know what you are getting in return.
                              - Mage

Comment

• Do not spend money and R2 can not scam you with silly scam Events like this one. Yes this Event is a slap in the face for cashers but this Game is designed to fleece as much money as they can from players they do not care about the players.
                                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X