Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Even so they cant know at what hour they`ll do the scan for the br and wc is 30min you its either he`s ultra lucky to get checked at this moment or dunno.

Comment

• I see there are problems but i just want to say thanks r2 for getting mine right atleast. Good job

Comment

• Originally posted by saxsex View Post
        Guys 1 guy here is with 78 k br i he has used wc + Alchemy bless + pots to got 105 k br and now he has full Appolo set....
        RULES:
        Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
        Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
        Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
        To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

and alot of guys, which didnt got rewards for 62, 65, 80, 95, 105 k br although they was unbuffed 29.09 and had this br.
        girl from my guild submitted a ticket to them, they answered "give us screenshot with date 29.09, which she havent"
        Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
          ^Even so they cant know at what hour they`ll do the scan for the br and wc is 30min you its either he`s ultra lucky to get checked at this moment or dunno.
          nope. if u logout with WC and pots. ur BR still shows with buffs, until u login again
          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• I dont understant how server 92 have rewards and server 56 havent got!!! Increideble!!

Comment

• Alot of us missed out on rewards because we didn't use pots/scrolls. Happy I got my wings, but very dissapointed with the overall outcome.

Not that I hold my breath for a solution hehe.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• If I had known they were overlooking wc pots and scrolls I would have buffed up to 95k. Really NOT happy!!!
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

• Looking forward to see how they will clean their mess cuz the whole comunity is angry.

Comment

• They're already investigating my case at least, dunno about yours.

Comment

• ^Whats your case you didnt get one of the rewars 80-95k?

Comment

• Ilogic event

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          ^Whats your case you didnt get one of the rewars 80-95k?
                          I missed 1 reward because I didn't know WC and pots would be counted.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	1676094
                            show them this picture. its from their own

Originally posted by 777lucky777 View Post
                            RULES:
                            Players may claim rewards for each of the required Battle Rating levels reached. For example, if a player has a Battle Rating of 120,000, s/he'll be able to claim the rewards for Battle Ratings of 62,000, 65,000, 80,000, 95,000, and 105,000.
                            Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                            Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                            To ensure the efficiency for delivering rewards, we kindly remind ask that players who haven't received their rewards do not change their character names.

and alot of guys, which didnt got rewards for 62, 65, 80, 95, 105 k br although they was unbuffed 29.09 and had this br.
                            girl from my guild submitted a ticket to them, they answered "give us screenshot with date 29.09, which she havent"

Comment

• Thank you GM, Love my new look.

Comment

• I've reached BR 62K but I do not get it gift y
                                Her explanation please

Comment

Working...
                                X