[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarecrow58 View Post
    a lot of people will mind, so I think you may be in the minority there, don't think it willchange anyway, it works ok as it is

Well then "those" people do not have to take their chances then geeze-u must be one of those light casher's i mentioned or a heavy casher and are afraid of competition catching up to you

Comment

will these would b odd XD

Comment

no balens will be delete?? LOL XD

Comment

Why some ppl complaing bout the 5-7 hrs, it's more the 250+ servers ofc gona take time to remove account/char.!

Chill and go play outside!

Comment

Originally posted by brifnispirs187 View Post
            Gm's what do you mean by removal of no recharge records and no balens character? how about the non-cashers who's active 13-15 hrs daily? like me? do i included on that removal? thanks...
            the post said the first condition for removal is inactivity 45 days a level of 12 or under 12 and players who did not join guild
            if you are active it's imposible to be in these categories, you leve up past lvl 12 in 4 hours or so or in 2 days max , I leveled to 28 in 10 hours

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
              In your dreams only
              Seriously, It will "NEVER" come so stop asking about it lol.
              Its just to Fill empty place now and later will be removed.

----------
              The IMPORTANT thing now :
              About maint, its too much time for nothing understandable :S
              In Europe servers, We will lose 1st tank, 1st WB, 1st AP -_-"
              I'm getting about 1.3 Mil gold in avg each time fight this WB, and after this maint will get lowers mean lower gold next days, and I really need gold soooooo badly, now what you will give us as a compensations ! 0 gold? 200K !!!
              its not fair since we preparing for CW !!!!!!
              So is fair that Zebq plays in CW? As we know he owns R2 and so is all a FAKe!

Comment

just get a proper server box so we dont all lag

Comment

Comment

beware of all char who don't verify his or her email on account data, or fb user. Your char will be gone forever. Like my friend's char. Or, your char still save, but do verify soon before to late. Hahahahahaha
                    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                    Name Char : Surya91
                    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

5-7 hours, so i will miss tanks and wb.
                      Great

Comment

que el idioma del juego cea en español

Comment

may be dont have lag again

Comment

please fix the duel arena..when im doing solo duels the whole match is fine for the most part...sometimes....but when it gets down to the last hit right before i would win, they get to double hit or triple hit and/or go 2 times in a row and the game completely nulls my turn. I don't know if it's due to lag or not..and yes I am making sure I hit my spell/ability before they did also..I find it very annoying and unfair. please look into this problem on s335. Thank you.

Making this game Client and web based might help.. just so that you have the option to download the client to try to reduce lag.
                            Last edited by zwint; 09-12-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Can you fix the damn lag now that you're at it guys?
                              It's really getting worse and worse lately,and almost impossible to do world boss sometimes...

Comment

oh and any chance maintenance could be done not on European events time for a change.... we lose out every single week. Why not take down during the US event times for a change and see how many complaints you get when they all lose 3-7hours lol

Comment

Working...
                                X