100 Soul Crystals
    100 Mount Training Whips
    300k Gold
    300k Daru
    I Didnt recieve...............

Leave a comment:

• Sirpentor
    replied
    so where are my Wings and Compensation Pack?

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Some players on our server received rewards based on their buffed BR, is there any compensation for players that didn't use WC/potions before logging off, as the event clearly stated that only base BR will be considered?

Leave a comment:

• R25198573
    replied
    another day of competing others who receive HoF event and compensation pack.. and another day losing streak again in GA.. it sucks. just tell us when this problem going to be solve..

Leave a comment:

• GonzZo
    replied
    guessin Im the only one who arive at that conclusion, cant say it better then you. AMEN r2!

Originally posted by Mordent View Post
    I suppose we are to assume the clocks work completely differently in R2 land to how they do everywhere else in the world.
    I'm trying very very hard to believe that you are actually as completely inept and incompetant as you make out to be, but I'm finding myself coming to the conclusion that you are in fact, a bunch of lying, cheating fraudsters.
    If I'm actually wrong about that I've got a couple of suggestions for you;
    1. Spend some of the money you've collected from balens on a real working clock
    2. Sack the staff you currently have, they shouldn't be allowed to play with anything more taxing than a colouring book and coloured pencils.
    3. Employ a community relations team that actually communicates openly instead of the underhanded way the current one does.

In the meantime, your compensation package is currently 26 hours late and counting, so get your collective thumbs out of your collective arses and actually do something right for once

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    No compensation, no HOF rewards, no nothing. Thanks R2!

Leave a comment:

• Mordent
    replied
    I suppose we are to assume the clocks work completely differently in R2 land to how they do everywhere else in the world.
    I'm trying very very hard to believe that you are actually as completely inept and incompetant as you make out to be, but I'm finding myself coming to the conclusion that you are in fact, a bunch of lying, cheating fraudsters.
    If I'm actually wrong about that I've got a couple of suggestions for you;
    1. Spend some of the money you've collected from balens on a real working clock
    2. Sack the staff you currently have, they shouldn't be allowed to play with anything more taxing than a colouring book and coloured pencils.
    3. Employ a community relations team that actually communicates openly instead of the underhanded way the current one does.

In the meantime, your compensation package is currently 26 hours late and counting, so get your collective thumbs out of your collective arses and actually do something right for once

Leave a comment:

• R24356375
    replied
    so unlucky this Event to me i got 68k before before game Event start but i didnt get any rewards i send tickets but still r2 said wait until tomorrow and tomorrow until the end r2 said this Event is now finish.. -_-

Leave a comment:

• ANWB-praatpaal
    replied
    I don't have recieved the compensation pack!

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    thanks for the delay rewards now if u would give me my items i still missing

Leave a comment:

• RaZoRKM
    replied
    Just want to say thanks R2 for the compensation pack received today

Leave a comment:

• bastard74
    replied
    w ramach przeprosin moglibyscie dac bilety vip na 2 h

Leave a comment:

• kittyariel
    replied
    Ticket #176074 Still no rewards. Any Mod can you help Please

Leave a comment:

• GonzZo
    replied
    some ppls in kabam recive and the compensation and the reword, so we must wait alite more? look on the date , are so much days from hall and pacience is run out soon ... o.O

Leave a comment:

• R28665925
    replied
    Whatever !!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X